IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining

javero Profile Photo
javero
#2IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/11/16 at 3:26pm

Read it earlier and fully buy in.  There is no way the party bosses are going to let that class clown run the gov't....ain't happenin'.  That's why this election didn't put me in a funk like the outcome of Bush v Gore.  And I don't believe that Pence is some milquetoast aw shucks happy-go-lucky governor either.  I suspect that food tasters will command a pretty penny real soon.

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.
Updated On: 11/11/16 at 03:26 PM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#4IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 11:23am

While I want him impeached, I would want his whole cabinet impeached as well, because I don't want to see pence in the office of the president.

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

ukpuppetboy Profile Photo
ukpuppetboy
#5IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 8:15pm

I think I'd also question whether President Pence is any LESS scary than President Trump. That definitely WOULD be Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich.  

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#6IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 8:31pm

I' don't want Trump impeached. Pence would be worse, because he'd be better at being bad. 

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#7IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 8:31pm

I' don't want Trump impeached. Pence would be worse, because he'd be better at being bad. 

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#8IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 9:07pm

As scary as it is, you need Trump to serve all 4 years until we can vote him and his crew out.  You absolutely, under no circumstances, want Pence in the Oval Office unsupervised. 

Updated On: 11/13/16 at 09:07 PM

sabrelady Profile Photo
sabrelady
#9IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 9:35pm

I agree, but suspect this may have been the senior GOP scheme from the time they finally grasped the idea Trump could actually get them the throne AKA the White House.

Winter is coming has a whole new meaning now.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#10IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/13/16 at 10:00pm

I completely agree that Pence would be a disaster, and would likely be able to wreak even more havoc than Trump in most areas. But I have to say I'd trust Pence much more than Trump with the nuclear codes, and that's not nothing.

JerseyGirl2 Profile Photo
JerseyGirl2
#11IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/14/16 at 12:21pm

Yep. I keep telling people that at this point, I want Trump to serve his full four years and I never imagined I would say THAT. 

Pretty pretty please don't you ever ever feel like you're less than f**ckin' perfect!

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#12IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/14/16 at 12:31pm

In Russian roulette, you don't know what you'll get.

With weighted dice, they always benefit the roller but at least you know how they'll fall.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."

South Florida Profile Photo
South Florida
#13IMPEACHMENT! DA Begining
Posted: 11/14/16 at 5:45pm

Stop scaring me Kad.

Stephanatic