pixeltracker

Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?- Page 2

Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?

Fergalicious Profile Photo
Fergalicious
#25Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 11:46am

Petra, baby doll, that was not a mike drop....not by a long shot. You need to take your maps and your cute little line doodles, put them along with your tail between your legs and slooooowly walk away from the keyboard. 

Oh and it's spelled MIC DROP. 

Not MIKE DROP.

Again: SAD! crying

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#26Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 12:01pm

only that the map shows if you travel just a couple of miles outside of a few loud bubbles

You should look up the meaning of the phrase "population density" and then learn to interpret data and analysis.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

FrankieSay Profile Photo
FrankieSay
Mister Matt
#28Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 12:12pm

But if you have to post "Mic Drop", it is entirely to feed your own ego and will most likely have the opposite result than normally anticipated.  The "Mic Drop" move is generally performed live in front of an audience of fans and supporters.  Posting it on a message board looks stupid enough already, but for an audience that you already know disagrees with you overwhelmingly...and spelled incorrectly...it just appears arrogant and pathetic.

The only "Mike" that was dropped was Flynn.  Doesn't really help you out much, does it?

Petralicious Profile Photo
Petralicious
#29Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 1:29pm

Mr Matt. I never doubt that you are a smart man.  I say that in sincerity. So you know what The Point is and it is not the popular vote. Its beating your opponent to win. The object of the game is Electoral College.  That was how KellyAnne ran the campaign.  Where as Donna Brazile and friends were wasting money in getting the popular vote out in places they like California and NY. That does not matter.  Popular vote does not make Policy or Cabinet Members or Supreme Court nominees. 

As for your point on Mic Drop. touche.

When They Go Low, I Go High

javero Profile Photo
javero
#30Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 1:41pm

"The only "Mike" that was dropped was Flynn."

EPIC

#FactsMatter...your feelings not so much.

Mister Matt
#31Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 2:09pm

So you know what The Point is and it is not the popular vote.

I wasn't talking about that at all.  I was talking about your use of that map and your comments regarding it.  

I'm not discussing the long-exhausted theories on why who won what, the reasons for which are constantly changing and do not represent anything other than speculation and opinion.  I know who won the popular vote and who won the Electoral College and I have never disputed that nor do I find any value in arguing it.  You love Conjob for reasons you find both plausible and admirable based on your own political, "moral" and possibly religious preferences and assign 100% credit to her solely for the operation that put this mess in motion with the tacit approval of the Electoral College.  I despise her for reasons I consider obvious and logical.  Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.  Ever.  Especially not a misinterpreted map of irrelevance.  I will always be disgusted by her complete lack of judgment and morals.  Always.  It should be very easy for you to remember that.

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#32Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 2:17pm

"Brigitte Bardot is a racist, a fascist and an animal lover. "

I sure hope you're not lumping animal lover in with the negativity of being a racist. If you are, shame on you.

Let's hear it for animal lovers!

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Petralicious
#33Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 2:29pm

Mister Matt said: "So you know what The Point is and it is not the popular vote.

I wasn't talking about that at all.  I was talking about your use of that map and your comments regarding it.  

I'm not discussing the long-exhausted theories on why who won what, the reasons for which are constantly changing and do not represent anything other than speculation and opinion.  I know who won the popular vote and who won the Electoral College and I have never disputed that nor do I find any value in arguing it.  You love Conjob for reasons you find both plausible and admirable based on your own political, "moral" and possibly religious preferences and assign 100% credit to her solely for the operation that put this mess in motion with the tacit approval of the Electoral College.  I despise her for reasons I consider obvious and logical.  Nothing you say will convince me otherwise.  Ever.  Especially not a misinterpreted map of irrelevance.  I will always be disgusted by her complete lack of judgment and morals.  Always.  It should be very easy for you to remember that.

"Fair Enough Mr Matt. I respect your opinion. 

FrankieSay Profile Photo
FrankieSay
#34Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 3:48pm

My first sentence goes with the second Jane2. Hitler was a racist and a fascist and an animal lover.  Hitler and Bardot are two animal lovers who are also racist and fascist.  I assume not all racists and fascists are animal lovers.  Certainly not all animal lovers are racists and fascits too. But those two are.  Hope that clears it up.

The choice of Bardot as a web avatar is like Pepe the Frog for the alt-right fascists.  It's a signal to others of like mind.

Oh, segne deine Herzen
Updated On: 2/16/17 at 03:48 PM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#35Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 4:05pm

How the hell does one defend that press conference? I really pity you, Petroshka Vladimirovna.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#36Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 4:39pm

After witnessing that train wreck of a presser, I'm hoping that Ivanka, Erik, and Don Jr are privately discussing how to get their dad committed.  The man is utterly unfit for office and is a national disgrace consistent with the view held by Colin Powell.

It's painful to watch what our nation is morphing into before our very own eyes.  Trump can't break bread with the judiciary, nor with the two chambers of Congress, nor with the 4th/5th estate.  How much further must we go down the rabbit hole before we'd had enough as a nation?

Trump is unraveling!!!

Updated On: 2/16/17 at 04:39 PM

Mister Matt
#37Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 5:00pm

"We're not gonna 'try and stop crime'.  We're gonna stop crime."

Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?

These are things HE ACTUALLY SAYS IN FRONT OF CAMERAS.

Now please...one of you Trumpsters...explain this in a way that makes sense to the most basic logically-minded person.  Is it some sort of faith-based thing, like Biblical miracles or the Xenu immigration to Teegeeack?

Updated On: 2/16/17 at 05:00 PM

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#38Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 5:06pm

"The leaks are real the news is fake."

WTF?

The United States elected the most incompetent autocrat in world history.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#39Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 5:23pm

pure stream of consciousness w/ a healthy dose of b/s

a colleague described it as a series of random elevator pitches

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#40Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 5:51pm

I don't see how much longer they can let him continue after that. That was nothing short of an unmitigated disaster, to use one of his favorite words. He appeared completely unhinged. It's hard to even find one take away moment because there were so many of them. 

javero Profile Photo
javero
#41Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 6:09pm

To answer the question, perhaps they're following the money or at least they should.  Trump has single-handedly vindicated Obama in less than a month in office.

Trump family’s elaborate lifestyle is a ‘logistical nightmare’ — at taxpayer expense (WaPo)

"In New York, the city is paying $500,000 a day to guard Trump Tower, according to police officials’ estimates, an amount that could reach $183 million a year."

"Judicial Watch estimated Obama-related travel expenses totaled nearly $97 million over eight years."

"Trump’s three Mar-a-Lago trips since the inauguration have likely cost the federal treasury roughly $10 million, based on figures used in an October government report analyzing White House travel, including money for Coast Guard units to patrol the exposed shoreline and other military, security and staffing expenses associated with moving the apparatus of the presidency."

"But based on the first four weeks, Trump’s presidency appears on track to cost hundreds of millions of dollars more."

Mister Matt
#42Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/16/17 at 6:14pm

All he has to do is say it's "fake news".  He doesn't deal in facts, only his desires.  That alone makes him mentally unfit for office.

Petralicious
#43Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 8:49am

The Press makes it so easy for him too with their rush to judgement before they can confirm their sources. He is as dumb as fox. The Trustworthiness of the press is at an all time low. People dont trust nor like it very much. Especially since the mocking of his candidacy and the actual tears on the air after his win.

javero Profile Photo
javero
#44Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:01am

Petra,

Don't delude yourself.  Trump's approval rating is cratering.  Only his die-hard base of 32% of the GOP voter-hood is still going along for the ride at this point.  The MSM were not elected POTUS.  Since he makes everything about him, the rest of us will follow suit.

Trump Job Approval 21 Points Below Average at One-Month Mark 

Updated On: 2/17/17 at 09:01 AM

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#45Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:07am

Even Shep Smith at Fox News has lost it with Trump at this point. I'm sure his colleague Sean Hannity, who seems ready to go down with the ship, will be by his office to chastise him for this rant. 

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fox-news-shepard-smith-goes-224245010.html

Petralicious
#46Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:18am

Shep Smith youre right about. But Fox had a 3 panel review of the press conference and they all said it was effective just like his pre election rallies. 

Adam, Your news source unlike mine probably ignored the other poll from Rasmussen that has a very different take. 

New Poll: 53 Percent Approve of Trump’s Job Performance

A daily presidential tracking poll found that 53 percent of likely U.S. voters approve of President Donald Trump and 47 percent disapprove.

Rasmussen Reports, in its daily poll, found that 37 percent “strongly approve” and 38 percent “strongly disapprove.”http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/319927-rasmussen-pew-find-wildly-different-trump-approval-ratings

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#47Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:21am

Ramussen uses a "likely voter" model for their poll. Something else no other organization does because there is no likely voter pool right now because there is no election.

Petralicious
#48Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:33am

Erik, All I am saying is that the News media is so broken and horrible. that you can take almost any issue or event, and have 2 completely different views on it.  It is why the News Media is so untrustworthy and has lower approval ratings than the Congress. 

Depending on where you live, or where you get it, you can get 2 completely different reports on the same event. 

Updated On: 2/17/17 at 09:33 AM

javero Profile Photo
javero
#49Where Have All the TrumpTrolls Gone?
Posted: 2/17/17 at 9:41am

^All that applies to a sitting POTUS which is the real tragedy here.