pixeltracker

Sunday in the Park Stage Door- Page 2

Sunday in the Park Stage Door

boonanas
#25Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 2/26/17 at 5:51pm

I also think it's a little different for broadway actors as they probably can still live a somewhat normal life without being harassed everywhere they go... whereas Jake clearly does not share that same experience

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#26Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 2/26/17 at 6:22pm

I think it says something about his character. I think it shows that he is courteous to his driver, who has to wait outside of the stage door for him to be done with everything he has to do backstage. I think it's rather a nice gesture for Jake to not make his driver wait any longer than he/she has to by taking 20 minutes at the stage door. Plus, as others have stated, actors don't have to even come out to the stage door. Just my two cents.

Hamilfan2
#27Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/1/17 at 12:52pm

Does anyone (specifically Jake and Annaleigh) stage door matinees?

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#28Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/1/17 at 2:07pm

They both have been.

nealb1 Profile Photo
nealb1
#29Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/1/17 at 2:15pm

It always amazes me to read how some people fully expect that their ticket price includes a meet & greet at the stage door afterwards.  Just so odd how someone can think that way......

The actors owes us a full performance - nothing more, and nothing less.  If they choose to sign, pose for pics, etc...at the stage door, that's the icing on the cake.  

Yet, people will still complain..............  That's very sad, and very scary to have the feeling of entitlement.  

Updated On: 3/1/17 at 02:15 PM

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#30Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/1/17 at 5:48pm

nealb1 said: "It always amazes me to read how some people fully expect that their ticket price includes a meet & greet at the stage door afterwards.  Just so odd how someone can think that way......

The actors owes us a full performance - nothing more, and nothing less.  If they choose to sign, pose for pics, etc...at the stage door, that's the icing on the cake.  

Yet, people will still complain..............  That's very sad, and very scary to have the feeling of entitlement.
"

Who here said that they "fully expect that their ticket price includes a meet & greet at the stage door afterwards", or that the "actors owes [sic] us" something more than a performance?

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#31Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/1/17 at 6:08pm

Nobody said anything about being entitled, some people are just having a slow day and have nothing to complain about.

brdwybuff
#32Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/2/17 at 10:43am

I was there Tues. Jake came out, but waited over an hour. I'm assuming he had guests. Security told me to go closer to get an autograph, bc he leaves. His black suburban was waiting right there. And yes, Annaleigh came out too and was sweet as always. That was the best part for me as I thought the show was a complete bore. 

Hamilfan2
#33Sunday in the Park Stage Door
Posted: 3/5/17 at 4:23pm

Stage doored the matinee yesterday, but no one came out.  It was freezing and they didnt even bother putting out barricades.  Very dissapointed!