pixeltracker

Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena- Page 3

Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#50Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:27am

Oh dear. Sondheimite, the reason we're discussing this is because people have died. Clear your head or maybe you should try a different thread or tumblr.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Cat Guy Profile Photo
Cat Guy
#51Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:30am

songanddanceman2 said: "Wow, this thread makes me as sick as what's happening in my city right now. 

It sickens me, as well.  Please know that you and the good people of Manchester remain in my heart and in my thoughts.

Updated On: 5/23/17 at 10:30 AM

songanddanceman2 Profile Photo
songanddanceman2
#52Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:30am

Broadway Joe what a stupid thing to say, our city will always be diverse, we are smart enough to realise that this is not about diversity, it's not about colour or religion it's about terrorists who are full of hate and distorting something to justify murder. Sorry but I would much rather come from a place of love and diversity then hate and segregation.

Namo i love u but we get it already....you don't like Madonna

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#53Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:36am

My heart goes out to the victims and the people of Manchester. I hope your friends and loved ones are safe, songanddanceman.

The rest of this thread is smug, grandstanding garbage.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 5/23/17 at 10:36 AM

songanddanceman2
#54Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:38am

Thank you Kad xx

Liza's Headband
#55Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:38am

^ Says the condescending jackass (Kad) who specializes in said smugness and grandstanding... 

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#56Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:51am

Oh please. I can't think of one situation where people who talk about this horrible tragedy won't automatically bring up the subject of terrorism, or whatever caused the deaths. I wonder if some of you who are scolding us expect comments solely about that people have died, and leave it at that.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

Broadway Joe Profile Photo
Broadway Joe
#57Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:55am

songanddanceman2 said: "Broadway Joe what a stupid thing to say, our city will always be diverse, we are smart enough to realise that this is not about diversity, it's not about colour or religion it's about terrorists who are full of hate and distorting something to justify murder. Sorry but I would much rather come from a place of love and diversity then hate and segregation.

"

There's nothing wrong with diversity but the diversity that Islam brings with it no matter where it goes is not worth it to me. It's a religion that hasn't evolved. I'd much rather live in a city without it than have to worry about the next moron that wants to run people over or strap a nail bomb to their chest in the name of Allah. 

adamgreer Profile Photo
adamgreer
#58Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 10:57am

ISIS has claimed responsibility, but offered no evidence to support their claim.  Fear mongering.  

I'm shocked and appalled that so many people in here want to wipe out an entire religion. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#59Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:04am

Jane2 said: "Oh please. I can't think of one situation where people who talk about this horrible tragedy won't automatically bring up the subject of terrorism, or whatever caused the deaths. I wonder if some of you who are scolding us expect comments solely about that people have died, and leave it at that."

...you haven't even been discussing terrorism in this thread. Not every critical comment people make is intended to include you.

"...everyone finally shut up, and the audience could enjoy the beginning of the Anatevka Pogram in peace."
Updated On: 5/23/17 at 11:04 AM

PalJoey Profile Photo
PalJoey
#60Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:06am

The problem is not that we're discussing anything--this is a discussion board. The problem is that some of the people in the discussion, are now and have always been, idiots.

songanddanceman2
#61Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:11am

Sorry but I have friends who practice Islam here in Manchester, do you know what they did last night? They went out in their cars to give lifts to children who needed to get home because all the transport was stopped. Branding an entire religion evil or backwards is ridiculous and where stupid actions and reactions come from. 

We had gay bars, straight bars, hotels, taxi drivers, restaurants etc all owned operated by people from all walks of life come to the aid last night. 

We had people from all walks of life and all religions, non religious people open their homes to those staranded within minutes of it happening. That to me will ALWAYS win rather than any kind of ignorant hate from either side. 

ErikJ972 Profile Photo
ErikJ972
#62Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:12am

Broadway Joe said: "songanddanceman2 said: "Broadway Joe what a stupid thing to say, our city will always be diverse, we are smart enough to realise that this is not about diversity, it's not about colour or religion it's about terrorists who are full of hate and distorting something to justify murder. Sorry but I would much rather come from a place of love and diversity then hate and segregation."

There's nothing wrong with diversity but the diversity that Islam brings with it no matter where it goes is not worth it to me. It's a religion that hasn't evolved. I'd much rather live in a city without it than have to worry about the next moron that wants to run people over or strap a nail bomb to their chest in the name of Allah.
"

Another person to add to my blocked list.

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#63Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:19am

Broadway Joe said: "There's nothing wrong with diversity but the diversity that Islam brings with it no matter where it goes is not worth it to me. It's a religion that hasn't evolved. I'd much rather live in a city without it than have to worry about the next moron that wants to run people over or strap a nail bomb to their chest in the name of Allah."

Do you not worry about being shot in a movie theater or a school or a church, like those massacres carried out by non-Muslims in Colorado, Connecticut, or South Carolina?

wonderfulwizard11 Profile Photo
wonderfulwizard11
#64Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:20am

Or worry about people shooting up mosques, as just happened a few months ago in Canada? 

I am a firm believer in serendipity- all the random pieces coming together in one wonderful moment, when suddenly you see what their purpose was all along.

madbrian Profile Photo
madbrian
#65Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:21am

I find the strength and compassion of the people of Manchester to be incredibly inspirational.

"It does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are 20 gods or no god. It neither picks my pocket, nor breaks my leg." -- Thomas Jefferson

Liza's Headband
#66Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:24am

Strength and compassion mean very little if you're dead, and not around to experience/witness it. 

Liza's Headband
#67Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:30am

wonderfulwizard11 said: "That it was a suicide bomber was reported from authorities, yes. Beyond that, nothing further has been reported- no identity, no motive. Is it possible that the attacker was Muslim? Of course. But jumping to conclusions in instances of terrorism serves absolutely no one. 

"

Here you go: Manchester bomber is confirmed as Salman Abedi (https://twitter.com/search?q=salman+abedi&ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Esearch)

Marianne2 Profile Photo
Marianne2
#68Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:33am

Kad said: "Broadway Joe said: "There's nothing wrong with diversity but the diversity that Islam brings with it no matter where it goes is not worth it to me. It's a religion that hasn't evolved. I'd much rather live in a city without it than have to worry about the next moron that wants to run people over or strap a nail bomb to their chest in the name of Allah."

Do you not worry about being shot in a movie theater or a school or a church, like those massacres carried out by non-Muslims in Colorado, Connecticut, or South Carolina?

"

Don't forget about the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995.

"I don't want the pretty lights to come and get me."-Homecoming 2005 "You can't pray away the gay."-Callie Torres on Grey's Anatomy. Ignored Users: suestorm, N2N Nate., Owen22, master bates

songanddanceman2
#69Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:34am

Liza's Headband said: "Strength and compassion mean very little if you're dead, and not around to experience/witness it. 

Sorry but I think it means everything, when compassion and strength day we have nothing. 

Broadway Joe
#70Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:36am

Kad said: "Do you not worry about being shot in a movie theater or a school or a church, like those massacres carried out by non-Muslims in Colorado, Connecticut, or South Carolina?" 

All awful events but none of those were done in the name of a religion. Obviously all Muslims aren't terrorists, that's not my point but this religion has a horrible problem with numerous different aspects around the world that shouldn't be acceptable and needs to be changed. 

songanddanceman2
#71Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:40am

I feel you need an education Broadway Joe and fast. Curious, not gonna judge but are you a Trump supporter? 

Broadway Joe
#72Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:43am

songanddanceman2 said: "I feel you need an education Broadway Joe and fast. Curious, not gonna judge but are you a Trump supporter? 

"

I'm not a Republican nor did I vote for Trump. We can agree to disagree when it comes to this subject. 

www.cbsnews.com/news/ariana-grande-concert-manchester-arena-bombing-suspect-salman-abedi-isis-claim

Updated On: 5/23/17 at 11:43 AM

Liza's Headband
#73Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:44am

No one can deny the religion of Islam desperately needs a reformation. All other mainstream religions have undergone it at some point in history. This is now the time for Islam. No need to speak with hate and rhetoric - just speak with logic and rationale. Judaism, Catholicism, Christianity and even Buddhism (to an extent) have gone through a transformation/evolution. Now it's time for Islam to join. 

Kad Profile Photo
Kad
#74Deaths, injuries after reports of explosion at Ariana Grande concert at Manchester Arena
Posted: 5/23/17 at 11:46am

Broadway Joe said: "Kad said: "Do you not worry about being shot in a movie theater or a school or a church, like those massacres carried out by non-Muslims in Colorado, Connecticut, or South Carolina?" 

All awful events but none of those were done in the name of a religion. Obviously all Muslims aren't terrorists, that's not my point but this religion has a horrible problem with numerous different aspects around the world that shouldn't be acceptable and needs to be changed. 
"

All were carried out by individuals with radical beliefs. What does it matter if it they were secular beliefs or religious? Doctrines needn't be religious to be followed and stretched to a dangerous extreme. The Third Reich justified their ethnic cleansing through science.

Updated On: 5/23/17 at 11:46 AM