pixeltracker

Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?- Page 2

Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?

ashley0139
#25Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/9/17 at 7:20pm

I just saw the announcement that Kendra will be playing Mother in the 5th Avenue Theatre production of Ragtime in Seattle from Oct 13-Nov 5.  Does anyone know if she will be coming back to CFA after that?  Seems weird for her to be doing that in the middle of a Broadway run and we hadn't heard about it.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Joshua-Carter-Kendra-Kassebaum-Douglas-Lyons-and-More-Set-for-New-Staging-of-RAGTIME-at-The-5th-Avenue-Theatre-20170809

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife
Updated On: 8/9/17 at 07:20 PM

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#26Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/9/17 at 7:25pm

As far as I now she's the only cast member leaving and probably only has a 6 month contract. She lives in Seattle, so I'm not surprised.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

ashley0139
#27Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/9/17 at 7:32pm

ACL2006 said: "As far as I now she's the only cast member leaving and probably only has a 6 month contract. She lives in Seattle, so I'm not surprised.

"

Oh, they announced that she's actually leaving?  I hadn't heard that.  That's disappointing, I was hoping to get back to NYC to see it again with her before she left, whenever that happened to be.  I'll just have to figure out a way to see her in Ragtime.  I know she lives in Seattle but I'm still surprised she's leaving so soon.  

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#28Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/14/17 at 7:25pm

FYI, Petrina is on vacation this week. Tamika Lawrence will be playing Bonnie all week. Tamika has now gone on for Q., Kendra & Petrina.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

ethan231h Profile Photo
ethan231h
#29Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/14/17 at 7:37pm

I wanna see Tamika in this so bad!!!

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#30Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/14/17 at 9:22pm

I've only be able to see Josh go on for Rodney. Missed out the last time Tamika went on(for Kendra). It was also when Julie went on for Jenn the first time. Just couldn't get there in time. Was planning to see Julie go on for Jenn this past Sunday, but my weekend plans changed last minute. Really hoping to catch Tamika in the show this Sunday. But then I also want to be there for Kendra's last show(Aug. 27) & also want to see Josh go on for Caesar in September.

ashley0139
#31Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/14/17 at 10:00pm

ACL2006 said: "I've only be able to see Josh go on for Rodney. Missed out the last time Tamika went on(for Kendra). It was also when Julie went on for Jenn the first time. Just couldn't get there in time. Was planning to see Julie go on for Jenn this past Sunday, but my weekend plans changed last minute. Really hoping to catch Tamika in the show this Sunday. But then I also want to be there for Kendra's last show(Aug. 27) & also want to see Josh go on for Caesar in September."

Kendra leaves August 27th?!  That's so soon!  Sad I definitely won't be able to see her again in that role.  I really loved her in it.  

I'd love to see Julie on for Beverly.  I LOVED her performance of Me and the Sky at Bryant Park.

kevinr
#32Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/14/17 at 11:40pm

Any news on the last day for other cast members....Jenn?  Chad?

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#33Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 9:49am

ACL2006 said: "...I also want to be there for Kendra's last show(Aug. 27)"

Bought tickets for August 27 months ago and had no idea it would be Kendra's last show - is this confirmed?

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#34Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 12:36pm

She's told people at the stage door she's with the show until the end of August. Assuming her last day is a Sunday, it should be the 27th.

rwkpa26
#35Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:20pm

Would love to hear what people think of the new Bob/Others if anyone has seen him yet!

bwayandstuff
#36Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/15/17 at 6:59pm

I saw De'Lon August 5th, the second day he was on, and he was absolutely wonderful! I really loved the way he delivered his lines. I noticed with Rodney and Josh (who I thought were great too), that some of the jokes would fall flat with the audience. De'Lon got every one of his jokes to hit. I also loved that you could tell that the cast was loving his performance. It was obvious that they were so excited for him.

ashley0139
#37Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/27/17 at 11:01pm

ACL2006 said: "She's told people at the stage door she's with the show until the end of August. Assuming her last day is a Sunday, it should be the 27th.

"

Did you get to see Kendra's last show today?  How was it?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#38Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/28/17 at 12:30pm

Alex Finke is the new Janice/others starting on Friday. She was most recently seen in Sweeney Todd (Johanna) Off-Broadway. Julie Rieber will be playing Janice this Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

Updated On: 8/28/17 at 12:30 PM

verilyi2
#39Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 8/28/17 at 6:11pm

She was excellent as Joanna in Sweeney. But wow, zero break for her between shows. (Well, only a few days. I think her last Sweeney show was this past weekend.)

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#40Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 9/20/17 at 3:18pm

FYI, Caesar is on vacation this week. Josh Breckenridge is on for him. I think Q is on vacation next week and Joel Hatch is taking his two weeks in October some time. Astrid was just on vacation (Sept. 5-10). Sue Dunstan was on for her.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#41Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 9/27/17 at 12:51pm

Confirmed: Q is on vacation this week. Tamika Lawrence is on for her all week.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#42Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 11/30/17 at 7:12pm

FYI, Happy McPartlin is the new standby that replaced Sue Dunstan who left to start rehearsals in the Toronto cast. Also, Astrid is on vacation this week and Happy is playing Beulah all week. And in a first for the show, all three female standbys went on yesterday with Tamika going on as Hannah & Julie Reiber going on as Diane. Reiber joins Tamika & Tony LePage having gone on for three different tracks/roles.

Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?

Fosse76
#43Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 12/1/17 at 12:04pm

ACL2006 said: "Also, Astrid is on vacation this week and Happy is playing Beulah all week."

That's not correct. Astrid was back in the show last night,

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#44Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 12/1/17 at 12:32pm

I think Astrid was on vacation from Nov. 24 - 30(Fri. - Wed.).

Fosse76
#45Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 12/1/17 at 1:51pm

She was in all weekend. I don't believe that anyone was out over the weekend.

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#46Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 12/5/17 at 6:27pm

FYI, Geno Carr is on vacation this week. Tony LePage will on as Oz all week.

Mark_E Profile Photo
Mark_E
#47Any scheduled vacations for Come From Away?
Posted: 5/23/18 at 3:42pm

Anyone know of any planned vacations for the first week of June?