pixeltracker

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified - Page 6

Hamilton next ticket release on ticket master verified

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#125Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:59am

ebizzle said: "A little frustrated because I was offered row L right orchestra seats all the way on the side and passed them up thinking I could get something better (delusional I know)"

Especially considering row L is the first row of more stadium-like seating in that theater. That is literally the row I was trying to get today.

Updated On: 1/15/18 at 10:59 AM

ebizzle
#126Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 11:06am

Ugh sorry! What did you end up getting?

Up In One Profile Photo
Up In One
#127Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 11:40am

Got on with the code about 9:05 and the "sit tight" ticket/hourglass ran for 40 minutes when it came back with a message that the date I picked no longer had available tickets. On the left hand side of the site was list of "new dates added" I picked one and it came back as an order with the price so I took them, didnt have to re-enter anything nor was I given a choice. Tickets weren't spectacular - mid orchestra on the aisle side even numbered tickets. Almost $250 a piece with fees. My original request was for a weekend the date I chose from the list was a Tuesday thinking there would be more availability on a weeknight.  

Up In One

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#128Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 11:52am

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "I ended up with no code, The rep told me because I got the email that I was selected doesn't mean that I am getting a code. That didn't make sense."

I agree, that makes no sense. The email definitely made it clear that you would get a code. 

I just go this email: 

"Today, we texted your HAMILTON Verified Fan Presale access code. We are aware that in some cases SMS delivery delays may occur. To ensure you’ve had the opportunity to access tickets, we’ve re-printed your code below, along with a reminder of the login email that must be used."

I never received a code via text, but I just got it via email. I looked at the tickets, and although there are still many tickets available, the prices are crazy. I hadn't realized they had gotten this high, so even if I had gotten a code on time, I wouldn't have bought tickets. (I saw the show at the Public by buying a student ticket for around $20 and on Broadway with the OBC for $70, so I guess I should just be happy with those experiences!)

bwaylyric Profile Photo
bwaylyric
#129Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 12:00pm

Logged on at 10am and had to wait around 40 minutes until it told me there were no seats available for the date I chose. It gave me seats for the next day, which I ended up selecting.  Now it’s been sitting on “Sit tight while we secure your verified seats” for the past hour. Anyone else get this?

moira8
#130Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 12:01pm

haterobics said: "I kept seeing seats that should have been selling, Front Mezz, row A, seats 2 and 4, just sitting there, as everything disappeared around it... I was trying for orchestra at the time, so I disconnected from Wi-Fi (so it didn't use the same IP as the other search),used the web browser on my phone to go to the page using ww1. instead of www. so I could select the seats, grabbed them, and somehow got the purchase to go through, and I have front row mezz on the aisle?! Works for me..."

Wow, thanks for this tip. I tried this and kept seeing Front Mezz A1-7 as available for multiple dates I've tried. Ended up purchasing another pair (FMezz B113-114) through this method! Thank you!

Updated On: 1/15/18 at 12:01 PM

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#131Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 12:09pm

moira8 said: "Wow, thanks for this tip. I tried and keep seeing the same thing (but Front Mezz A1-7 is what I kept on seeing as available). Ended up purchasing another pair (FMezz B113-114) through this method! Thank you!"

Cool, glad it worked for you. This was still the most painful one as far as the time it took as far as getting tickets into the cart. Strangely, as soon as I bought them on my phone, my browser changed to "Oh no, someone else got those tickets before you!" So, it is doing something in the background, only very slowly and not that well...

irishgator1
#132Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 12:36pm

I posted earlier that I got tickets easily (had the confirmation email by 10:11am), but it pulled up a Saturday matinee when I swear I had chosen the evening show.

Ended up with front mezz, row E, seats 101-104.

MyFavoriteBrunette Profile Photo
MyFavoriteBrunette
#133Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 6:56pm

#1Elphie said: "MyFavoriteBrunette said: "I ended up with no code, The rep told me because I got the email that I was selected doesn't mean that I am getting a code. That didn't make sense."

I agree, that makes no sense. The email definitely made it clear that you would get a code.

I just go this email:

"Today, we texted yourHAMILTONVerified Fan Presale access code. We are aware that in some cases SMS delivery delays may occur. To ensure you’ve had the opportunity to access tickets, we’ve re-printed your code below, along with a reminder of the login email that must be used."

I never received a code via text, but I just got it via email. I looked at the tickets, and although there are still many tickets available, the prices are crazy. I hadn't realized they had gotten this high, so even if I had gotten a code on time, I wouldn't have bought tickets. (I saw the show at the Public by buying a student ticket for around $20 and on Broadway with the OBC for $70, so I guess I should just be happy with those experiences!)
"

ive been at work since noon and didn't check email at all on my phone. 7pm and see that at 11:44 they emailed my code LOL!  Thanks!  I knew I was getting a code!  Question was, WHERE THE HECK WAS IT?!?!?  And the reps don't know what they're talking about when helping you!  

I have see Hamilton way too many times but the verified access gives me a chance to see it with friends and family who haven't seen it.  And I was counting on going with 7 other friends this time around who have been waiting to go and don't get codes.  Thanks Ticketmaster for ruining their hopes! 

WDBNYC2
#134Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 7:12pm

I'm seeing lots of remaining availability, especially in the $649 and up categories (but also some at the lower prices).

MyFavoriteBrunette
#135Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 8:15pm

WDBNYC2 said: "I'm seeing lots of remaining availability, especially in the $649 and up categories (but also some at the lower prices)."

Heading home no from the Upper West Side to the Lower East Side.  Let's see what I find.  I am the Hamilton fan and I know the folks who wanna see it don't want to pay over $200-300.  I doubt there's anything left in the rear mezz on any date.

WDBNYC2
#136Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 8:30pm

MyFavoriteBrunette said: "WDBNYC2 said: "I'm seeing lots of remaining availability, especially in the $649 and up categories (but also some at the lower prices)."

Heading home no from the Upper West Side to the Lower East Side. Let's see what I find. I am the Hamilton fan and I know the folks who wanna see it don't want to pay over $200-300. I doubt there's anything left in the rear mezz on any date.

"

I looked at about eight-ten random dates before I posted and one of those did have rear mezz, but it might have only been single seats.

Lk3
#137Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 9:04pm

can you use a verified code twice?  ie  if i buy a single ticket  then want to buy another single ticket?

macnyc Profile Photo
macnyc
Up In One Profile Photo
Up In One
#139Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 10:38pm

Lk3 said: "can you use a verified code twice? ie if i buy a single ticket then want to buy another single ticket?"

you are supposed to be able to buy an agrigate of 8 tickets  - agrigate suggests a combination of different buys totaling 8

Up In One

Lk3
#140Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 11:11pm

thank you-  i figured it out when i was able to add 2 single tickets to my cart!  should've tried it 1st before posting

MyFavoriteBrunette
#141Hamilton Ticket Release via Ticketmaster Verified Fan
Posted: 1/15/18 at 11:24pm

After sifting through different weeknights (a lot of Saturdays had zero tickets available) I was able to buy tickets in the $199 range for my friends. There were a lot more $199 seats available this time around than in the August Verified Fan sale.

And while I was shopping... my code was texted to me at 10:02pm telling me to "Get Ready" that tickets would be on sale at 10am...yes I know!