pixeltracker

Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring- Page 2

Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring

KnewItWhenIWasInFron
#25Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 8/21/17 at 12:33pm

bdn223 said: "Considering Nathan Lane's production has been trying transfer for years now, I can't help but hope Rudin will spearhead a transfer of Angels in America so that at least one of his 2 career capping performances can be seen by his peers. 

Also wasn't it nearly financially  unfeasible to do a production of Ice Man due to the run time limiting the show to 7 performances a week? This was also why Long Day's Journey was produced by Roundabout...and why we are never likey to see another Broadway production of the modern classic that is on par with Streetcar named Desire, Death of a Salesman, Long Day's Journey into Night, Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, and Fences......

August: Osage County again?!

"

"his peers?"

10086sunset
#26Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 8/21/17 at 2:05pm

Thankful to have Washington back onstage, playing one of O'Neill's best characters.

Yankees02
#27Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 8/21/17 at 8:38pm

Anyone know when tickets would go on sale?? Denzel is my father's favorite actor, would love to get him some tickets for his birthday

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#28Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 8/21/17 at 9:25pm

Honey i put on the IceMan Cometh and nobody cameth

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#29Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 9/9/17 at 10:41am

Looks like tickets for this went on sale unannounced this morning. They have seven performances per week, with the only two-show day being Saturday with a 1:00 PM matinee. Looks like a similar schedule to the recent revival of Long Day's Journey. Tickets are not cheap, with the entire orchestra priced at $189. I broke down and bought a ticket for May. Looking forward to seeing Washington onstage! 

Updated On: 9/9/17 at 10:41 AM

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#30Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 9/9/17 at 11:02am

^Are two show Saturday's rare? Or do you mean Sunday? 

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#31Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 9/9/17 at 11:04am

Call_me_jorge said: "^Are two show Saturday's rare? Or do you mean Sunday?"

No, I really meant that Saturdays are their only two-show day: I'll edit to clarify! 

billyelliotfan123
#32Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 9/9/17 at 12:29pm

Is this going to sell out?

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#33Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 9/9/17 at 1:20pm

billyelliotfan123 said: "Is this going to sell out?"

These things are obviously unpredictable, but Denzel's last Broadway run (Raisin in the Sun in 2014) consistently played to full houses with no apparent discounts. Iceman is an opportunity to cast some more stars, which could only make it a bigger box office draw. 

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#34Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/17/18 at 4:05pm

Telecharge just called and told me that seat my seat (Orchestra A 101) was being removed by the production. They offered me Center C 113 or Side E2. I took the side since I prefer the aisle, assuming that won’t be too far off to the side.

Could they be extending the stage? Or staging something off of the stage? Thoughts?

GeorgeandDot Profile Photo
GeorgeandDot
#35Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/17/18 at 4:09pm

I'm hoping this production has a rush.

LightsOut90
AC126748 Profile Photo
AC126748
#37Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/18/18 at 6:51am

Who is playing Rocky in this production? It's not listed on IBDB or in the supposedly full cast press release.

"You travel alone because other people are only there to remind you how much that hook hurts that we all bit down on. Wait for that one day we can bite free and get back out there in space where we belong, sail back over water, over skies, into space, the hook finally out of our mouths and we wander back out there in space spawning to other planets never to return hurrah to earth and we'll look back and can't even see these lives here anymore. Only the taste of blood to remind us we ever existed. The earth is small. We're gone. We're dead. We're safe." -John Guare, Landscape of the Body

Yankees02
#38Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 11:54am

Anyone ever had this happen to them?? I had second row tickets on the side in the orchestra level for a show in May.

Telecharge called me and said they are extending the stage for this show and needed to exchange my tickets or refund me. I just took the refund and decided to use the discount code instead now to save some money. Just felt odd that they would call up with that excuse, I figured they were lying and just wanted to give those tickets to some famous person in town that day or something. Or are they really extending the stage??

Yankees02
#39Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 11:55am

kade.ivy said: "Telecharge just called and told me that seat my seat (Orchestra A 101) was being removed by the production. They offered me Center C 113 or Side E2. I took the side since I prefer the aisle, assuming that won’t be too far off to the side.

Could they be extending the stage? Or staging something off of the stage? Thoughts?
"

Just saw this after my response, sorry but yeah I got a call too

Esther
#40Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 12:07pm

Yankees02 said: "kade.ivy said: "Telecharge just called and told me that seat my seat (Orchestra A 101) was being removed by the production. They offered me Center C 113 or Side E2. I took the side since I prefer the aisle, assuming that won’t be too far off to the side.

"

Just saw this after my response, sorry but yeah I got a call too
"

I got the same call (same exact seats involved as well) a few days ago as well.  I took E2 because I need an aisle seat for a 4+ hour play.

Kicks8567
#41Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 12:21pm

I have Seats A1-3 for a Sunday matinee in June, but have yet to receive a call. Can any of you who received a call let me know if you had these seats, and if I should be expecting a call from Telecharge? Thanks!

kade.ivy Profile Photo
kade.ivy
#42Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 12:33pm

Kicks8567 said: "I have Seats A1-3 for a Sunday matinee in June, but have yet to receive a call. Can any of you who received a call let me know if you had these seats, and if I should be expecting a call from Telecharge? Thanks!"

I had A101, and it looks like Esther did as well. Not sure if it involves the side rows or just the center.

Yankees02, so they did tell you they were extending the stage? I think my agent just said that the production is removing that row, or maybe just that the production “needs” that row. 

Yankees02
#43Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/22/18 at 12:51pm

kade.ivy said: "Kicks8567 said: "I have Seats A1-3 for a Sunday matinee in June, but have yet to receive a call. Can any of you who received a call let me know if you had these seats, and if I should be expecting a call from Telecharge? Thanks!"

I had A101, and it looks like Esther did as well. Not sure if it involves the side rows or just the center.

Yankees02, so they did tell you they were extending the stage? I think my agent just said that the production is removing that row, or maybe just that the production “needs” that row.
"

Yeah, he said they were removing the rows to extend the stage and that they wanted to switch me somewhere else.

We had Row A - seats 2 and 4

bfreak
#44Denzel Washington Led THE ICEMAN COMETH Coming to Broadway This Spring
Posted: 2/25/18 at 9:33pm

I have Row B seats 2 and 4. I wonder if I should be concerned. I know it's probably still there as I received no call or email, but I hope my $200 tickets aren't going to be partial view if it's front row. I bought those seats right when they went on sale in September so they'd be very close but still a few rows back.