pixeltracker

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?- Page 3

How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?

ArtMan
#50How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 6:03pm

Congrats to all who received tickets.  If this show is like their other tickets, look at your ticket to see if it states priority or general.  If it states priority, you're great.  If it states general, make sure you get there EARLY.  They will let all the priority ticket holders in first, then general.  Keep in mind, they give out more tickets, than spaces.  I have been at shows, where the back of the line of general ticket holders, did not get in.

tictac Profile Photo
tictac
#51How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 6:46pm

For those who got tickets, how long do they give you to confirm it? 

And what time did you receive the email? 

Just wanna gauge the time they will release the next batch of tickets. Thanks! 

JennH
#52How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 7:02pm

ArtMan said: "Congrats to all who received tickets. If this show is like their other tickets, look at your ticket to see if it states priority or general. If it states priority, you're great. If it states general, make sure you get there EARLY. They will let all the priority ticket holders in first, then general. Keep in mind, they give out more tickets, than spaces. I have been at shows, where the back of the line of general ticket holders, did not get in."

How early do you think? Apparently a friend just got general, so we’re wondering just how early 

yousirname
#53How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 7:09pm

Has anyone gotten priotity? I got my pit tickets confirmed for April 1 around 2:30 pm via email -- I am general, which strikes me as odd considering this seems to be the first batch for the 1st. Super excited though!

ArtMan
#54How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 7:34pm

JennH said: "ArtMan said: "Congrats to all who received tickets. If this show is like their other tickets, look at your ticket to see if it states priority or general. If it states priority, you're great. If it states general, make sure you get there EARLY. They will let all the priority ticket holders in first, then general. Keep in mind, they give out more tickets, than spaces. I have been at shows, where the back of the line of general ticket holders, did not get in."

How early do you think? Apparently a friend just got general, so we’re wondering just how early
"

Jenn, I really can't say since this is a special event.  They may not even be doing priority. (Hopefully if someone receives priority they will post that they received it)  But everything I have received in the past has been mostly priority.  Once or twice I received general.  For example, Live with Kelly and Ryan, they suggest 7:00 am for a 9 am taping.  There are already people standing in line at 5:30 am. (I am one of them). Some had priority, some had general.  You made a separate line based on what you had.  For the GMA concerts, I had priority each time and got there early.  There were still 200 people ahead of me in line.  It all depends on what time they tell you to be there by.  Then go earlier than that.  Also, if you arrive after their posted time, they really won't let you in.  (Unless there are alot of no shows).

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#55How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/27/18 at 9:25pm

So has anyone actually gotten seated tickets for the Live show? 

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#56How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 7:00am

I got a priority seated ticket for Saturday's rehearsal. 

petewk87
#57How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 7:14am

Wow, congrats to everyone! I haven't used 1iota before and my profile strength may not be that high. Did people who got tickets for the show entered pretty early or they just gave out tickets randomly? 

jonah3500
#58How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 7:24am

If you get tickets, please make sure to answer these in your post:
How many 1iota tokens do you have?
What is your profile strength?
When did you enter?
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets?
When did you confirm the tickets?
Priority or general?
Seated or pit?
Any other info they gave you about the show or the ticketing process?
Thanks!

chris_nyc
#59How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 8:15am

How many 1iota tokens do you have? Requested 1, received 1
What is your profile strength? Veteran 
When did you enter?
March 20, 7:25 p.m.
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets? March 27, 7:09 p.m. (General); March 28, 3:34 a.m. (Priority auto-upgrade)
When did you confirm the tickets? March 27, 7:10 p.m.
Priority or general? My ticket status was initially general, then was automatically upgraded to priority. The upgrade did not require me to confirm or re-submit (this has happened before with Live with Kelly).
Seated or pit? Seated for live show
Any other info they gave you about the show or the ticketing process? See below:

--

Why would my ticket group change? 

Priority ticket holder has declined his/her tickets.

Audience capacity has changed due to production/fire marshal restrictions.

How are ticket groups determined?

The order in which you confirm your tickets will determine your ticket group.

Our system automatically assigns ticket groups based on response time.

Updated On: 3/28/18 at 08:15 AM

#1Elphie Profile Photo
#1Elphie
#60How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 8:35am

How many 1iota tokens do you have? 1
What is your profile strength? Super Fan (100%)
When did you enter? March 20th, 6:30pm
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets? March 28th, 12:53am
When did you confirm the tickets? March 28th, 7:00am 
Priority or general? Priority
Seated or pit? Seated, rehearsal show

jonpez
#61How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 8:58am

How many 1iota tokens do you have?
Requested 2, received 2 (other show was David letterman’s Netflix show)
What is your profile strength?
All Star? 80% 900 pts
When did you enter? March 21, 4:25 p.m.
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets? March 28, 2:27 a.m
When did you confirm the tickets? March 28, 8:02 am
Priority or general? Priority
Seated or pit? Seated

I just wonder if they take in effect where you live. I live in NYC. It says on 1ioita “Never make travel plans based on free tickets, or the hope of free tickets.”

Good luck every one!

jonpez
#62How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 9:07am

Sorry I forgot to say tickets are for the Sunday taping. Seated 2 priority tickets.

Caz1012
#63How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 10:10am

How many 1iota tokens do you have?  0
What is your profile strength? All Star
When did you enter? 3/23
What time did you get an email saying you got tickets? 3/28 1am
When did you confirm the tickets? 3/28 9am
Priority or general? Priority
Seated or pit? Seated for rehearsal
Any other info they gave you about the show or the ticketing process? Priority check in begins at 2pm.  Don't know how that affects general ticket holders.  The rehearsal is expected to go until 9pm, no outside food permitted so if you're going make sure to eat a full meal cuz it'll be a longggg day.  

greenifyme2
#64How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 10:13am

#1Elphie said: "I got a priority seated ticket for Saturday's rehearsal."

Me too!!

JennH
#65How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 10:40am

NOW I'm beginning to stress...My profile is all star and have a 100% attendance (granted only for one thing), no tokens, but those seem to only be necessary for erasing your no shows, and I'm STILL on the waitlist...my friend got general in the pit, and this was also his first time using 1iota so who knows how this algorithm works...but this is why we both did it, in case either one of us won LOLZ.

And since they are doing priority, anybody have any clue as to how early general should be there? I suppose that fact that this is a one time event rather than the late night talk shows that happen every day, makes a difference...

Updated On: 3/28/18 at 10:40 AM

mbaker2
#66How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 11:06am

What time do priority ticket holders have to get there? Are they guaranteed a spot, since they're let in before general ticket holders?

americanboy99 Profile Photo
americanboy99
#67How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 1:48pm

Got 2 priority seats for Sunday's live taping. 

ZellMorrowsPledge Profile Photo
ZellMorrowsPledge
#68How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 1:56pm

My two general pit tickets for Sunday were just upgraded to priority!

Use my code "YZTFG" for $20 OFF tickets on TodayTix!

yousirname
#69How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 2:11pm

ZellMorrowsPledge said: "My two general pit tickets for Sunday were just upgraded to priority!"

Same!

petewk87
#70How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 2:13pm

Congrats everyone! I'm still waiting...hopefully they're releasing some more.

Danielle49
#71How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 2:22pm

Caz1012 said: "The rehearsal is expected to go until 9pm, no outside food permitted so if you're going make sure to eat a full meal cuz it'll be a longggg day."

I think it might be legal thing that since it's lasting so long they'll provide a snack break. I went to a taping of Will & Grace and there was a snack break. The e-ticket says "Snacks will be available on the shuttle to the venue" so hopefully we won't be starving by the time they begin.

bstoll1
#72How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 3:38pm

I got my 2 pit tickets for Sundays live show yesterday afternoon.  Now, just have to see if my friend can go with me.  Anyone have an inside scoop of what to expect on Sunday? I'm not familiar with the musical.  Should I prep by watching a film version or just go and be surprised?

BellaB2
#73How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 3:45pm

I got a priority seat for the live show, and I’m so excited!!! Received the email earlier this morning

tsondie21 Profile Photo
tsondie21
#74How to get tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar Live?
Posted: 3/28/18 at 3:47pm

bstoll1 said: "I got my 2 pit tickets for Sundays live show yesterday afternoon. Now, just have to see if my friend can go with me. Anyone have an inside scoop of what to expect on Sunday? I'm not familiar with the musical. Should I prep by watching a film version or just go and be surprised?"

I'd say just read Matthew and go into it with that. It'll be a trip.