Finding Neverland Tour Dates

iholland95 Profile Photo
iholland95
#1Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 12:51pm

I know it says that the Finding Neverland tour is ending April 29, but is there a chance that is because they are changing the cast? Will it permanently end there or will there be more dates continued and they just haven't put them up yet? 

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#2Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 12:55pm

I wouldn’t be shocked if this went non-equity

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

trpguyy
#3Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 2:04pm

The current tour ends in April. This already being a NETworks production, I'm pretty sure they'll find a way to send it back out smaller/cheaper/non-AEA.

Jakeevan942
#4Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 3:41pm

I'm fairly certain the tour will relaunch as a non-equity bus-and-truck for the 2018-2019 season. Expect to see it included in small-to-mid size markets as season announcements begin after the first of the year.

fashionguru_23 Profile Photo
fashionguru_23
#5Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 3:50pm

I was excited when my city was listed on the leaked set list of tour dates with the original national tour, and then disappointed when it was found out to be fake. Hopefully it actually does come to my are this time...even if its in a bus and truck.

"Ok ok ok ok ok ok ok. Have you guys heard about fidget spinners!?" ~Patti LuPone

Call_me_jorge Profile Photo
Call_me_jorge
#6Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 4:05pm

I wonder how they’ll do the death with a non-eq set. Aren’t the fans located in the deck?

In our millions, in our billions, we are most powerful when we stand together. TW4C unwaveringly joins the worldwide masses, for we know our liberation is inseparably bound. Signed, Theater Workers for a Ceasefire https://theaterworkersforaceasefire.com/statement

mailhandler777
#7Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 4:16pm

It's definitely going non equity. A former cast member told me.

Hi, I'm Val. Formerly DefyGravity777(I believe)

trpguyy
#8Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 12/21/17 at 5:01pm

Call_me_jorge said: "I wonder how they’ll do the death with a non-eq set. Aren’t the fans located in the deck?"

The fans are off stage, with ducts running through the deck. 

B.JAMES Profile Photo
B.JAMES
#9Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 4/15/18 at 8:13am

This is coming to my city in October. Forgive my ignorance, but does non equity mean it’s going to be severely dumbed down? I saw the Broadway production more times than I’d like to admit. Beyond it’s flaws, it was sentimental and made me feel good. But I don’t need to see it again if it’s not what I’m expecting (I know they originally made changes to the first leg of the tour). 

Updated On: 4/15/18 at 08:13 AM

azleafcat
#10Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 4/15/18 at 3:54pm

I live in the final stop of the current tour (Tucson).  How’s the current tour like (I‘ve only seen the Johnny Depp/Kate Winslet film)?

Ironically, last month, Laura Michelle Kelly left The King and I tour after it stopped here last month (Kelly was perfect as Anna and I’m glad I got to see her perform) .  Both the Broadway in Tucson commercials for The King and I and Finding Neverland used footage with her performances (the latter does note that the footage is from the original broadway cast).

https://youtu.be/cray1iSau6E

dmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
#11Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 4/15/18 at 6:11pm

This was also just announced for the BROADWAY IN CHARLESTON (WV) 2018/2019 Season playing on March 13th, 2019. I was pretty excited and glad this thread popped up, but to see that the tour will now be non-Equity with the real possibility of reduced staging kills the chance I’ll make the 2hr drive down.

sbflyfan Profile Photo
sbflyfan
#12Finding Neverland Tour Dates
Posted: 4/15/18 at 6:42pm

It will also be playing in Akron, Ohio March 5&6 2019

"I'm seeing the LuPone in Key West later this week. I'm hoping for great vocals and some sort of insane breakdown..." - BenjaminNicholas2

Videos