pixeltracker

Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)

Trish2
#1Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 9:53pm

Marissa Jaret Winokur aka "Tracy Turnblad" for the win!  $250K !!!

Updated On: 2/25/18 at 09:53 PM

222disneyland
#2Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 9:57pm

Trish2 said: "MarissaJaret Winokur aka "Tracy Turnblad" for the win! $250K !!!"

the show is for idiots

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#3Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:02pm

The show is completely idiotic and a trainwreck, which is why I love every second of it! 

Ross was totally the victim of a bitter jury, but good for Marissa!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#4Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:06pm

supersam1026 said: "The show iscompletely idiotic and a trainwreck, which iswhyI love every second of it!

Ross was totally the victim of a bitter jury, but good for Marissa!
"

Love Marissa, but this is at least two seasons in a row where the jury voted with their hurt feelings instead of voting for who fairly deserved to win. 

I also think the way that Omarosa and others were trying to sway the jury right before they voted was inexcusable. I’ve watched every season and that has never happened!

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#5Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:07pm

She’s a talented woman. It’s a shame her career has become being a reality show staple. Either that or getting press for losing weight or gaining weight.

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

IdinaBellFoster Profile Photo
IdinaBellFoster
#6Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:11pm

Thrilled for her. Also the final two were an out & proud gay man, and a Tony Award winner - incredible!

"Oh look at the time, three more intelligent plays just closed and THE ADDAMS FAMILY made another million dollars" -Jackie Hoffman, Broadway.com Audience Awards

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#7Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:17pm

While I do believe Ross (and Paul) deserved to win, their jury management was absolutely atrocious. Especially for Ross who knew the houseguests would have access to watch all the tapes. It's inexcusable that he tells Shannon "you'll watch the tapes and see that I have always had your back", and then she watches them and sees he definitely didn't.

jacksonpotter
#8Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 10:19pm

I don't know if it was a necessarily bitter jury. If you count the votes: James was swayed by Marissa's speech, Chuck appreciated her game, Ari just voted as honestly as she could, and I think Keshia really did just want a woman to win, and Omarosa did what any other BB player would have done and voted for the person who wasn't trying to get her out the whole time, makes sense to me. 

Meta's vote could have gone either way, really. 

Brandi and Mark were always going to vote for Ross. 

Shannon was bitter but was going to vote for Marissa either way, I think, as they were friends from DWTS.

But I do think Ross should have won, despite how much I love and wanted Marissa to! 

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#9Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 11:04pm

Will she always be labeled as a Broadway actress? When was the last time she was on Broadway?

Or do people carry the job title for life? E.g. FORMER Broadway actress.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

Trish2
#10Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 11:29pm

If it was me, I'd prefer the title, "Tony Award- winning actress."   Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)

Phantom4ever
#11Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 11:30pm

Part of it was bitter feelings and part of it was the girls wanted a girl to win.

qafgenius122
#12Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 11:33pm

The season was fraught with problems, the condensed timeframe, while I understand for a celebrity standpoint, really didn’t allow for truly great strategy. I think there were some very poor casting choices, particularly 2 of the 11 wanting to be evicted. You have a newborn who needs your milk, maybe don’t sign up, and don’t even get me started on the waste of space that was Meta. (Tho I’m biased against him as even just uttering his name bothers me) And I think this finale was handled particularly poorly, the chit chat, the non specific questions, hell, even letting the jurors watch the season is bothersome to me. Also casting an uneven amount of ppl and not having 6 guys 6 girls was a bad idea. It was always going to scale things.

But this final 2 of Ross and Marissa was my dream 2, and I would’ve been happy no matter who won. And while it was a bitter jury, this isn’t even close to the Paul level jury last year. I think Marissa did play a good loyal game, and that does carry weight. She said the right stuff during her questioning. (She did say she’d win a talking challenge) I’m just happy Broadway won this show, as far as I’m concerned.

The show is trashy fun, and I’d much rather watch a competition show then the crap that Bravo or E! touts as “reality”

CapnHook Profile Photo
CapnHook
#13Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/25/18 at 11:56pm

Ross was a better player, but both deserved it.

Biggest shock to me from watching this season was that I actually gained SOME respect for Omarosa. Although she earned some respect, she simultaneously also lost any possible likability factor she might have had as a human being. She said she was happy that America got to see the real her...well, I gave her the benefit of the doubt going into this season and after tonight, my opinion of her has solidified as a classless, selfish, gold-digging fame whore. A FAKE.

"The Spectacle has, indeed, an emotional attraction of its own, but, of all the parts, it is the least artistic, and connected least with the art of poetry. For the power of Tragedy, we may be sure, is felt even apart from representation and actors. Besides, the production of spectacular effects depends more on the art of the stage machinist than on that of the poet."
--Aristotle

David10086 Profile Photo
David10086
#14Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 10:11am

The three week season was much easier to digest, as I've found the summer seasons have become to long and dragged out for my taste. And when you match it with an unlikeable cast (as has been the problem for many seasons), it makes it feel like a lifetime.

That said, at the end I really didn't care who won between Ross and Marissa. They both played the game the same, so it was six of one half dozen of the other. But maybe with this exposure, MJW can be cast as the new 'Dolly" ? 

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#15Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 10:15am

This was the first time I watched the American version. Not a fan like I am of the Birtish version. American was all about strategy and the Birtish is more about the people in the house. I never realized how different both shows are.

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Bettyboy72 Profile Photo
Bettyboy72
#16Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 12:51pm

Does the celebrity's money go to charity or are they themselves the charity?

"The sexual energy between the mother and son really concerns me!"-random woman behind me at Next to Normal "I want to meet him after and bang him!"-random woman who exposed her breasts at Rock of Ages, referring to James Carpinello

ArtMan
#17Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 3:36pm

Betty, With the exception of Shannon, who planned to use the money for her animal charity, the rest were playing for themselves.  Brandi, specifically stated she needed the money to pay for her children's private school.  Marissa stated her family really needed the money.  She said she was hoping her husband's project got picked up.  Not sure what he does, but I read on  Jokers website  that it did get picked up.

BalconyClub Profile Photo
BalconyClub
#18Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 4:20pm

As for the skewed balance of women over men, Julie Chen stated on TV before the celebrity series began that there were 11 contestants yet still 3 spots available.  Regrets, I do not recall where I saw this though I did see it firsthand.

My hunch is that the production was searching for an even amount of 7 women and 7 men but had to settle for 11 instead of the planned 14 contestants.

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#19Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 10:56pm

The only people I HATED in this season were the rat pack: Marissa Jaret Winokur and Ross Mathews. They had no idea what "hypocrisy" means and played the dirtiest game of all houseguests, especially Mr. Mathews. I watched the feeds a few times and they were way nastier and more unlikable than the broadcast episodes made them seem to be. The consensus of the feeds chat room was that Marissa should shut the F up.

Yes, the show is stupid and sacrilegiousto the Big Brother that Orwell brought to us.

Updated On: 2/26/18 at 10:56 PM

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#20Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 11:08pm

blaxx said: "Will she always be labeled as a Broadway actress? When was the last time she was on Broadway?

Or do people carry the job title for life? E.g. FORMER Broadway actress.

Ha, yea 16 years ago...
"

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#21Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 11:11pm

Bettyboy72 said: "She’s a talented woman. It’s a shame her career has become being a reality show staple. Either that or getting press for losing weight or gaining weight."

you said it...16 years ago on Broadway obviously nothing is happening for her when you have to subject yourself to do this crap show!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#22Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)

Bettyboy72 said: "She’s a talented woman. It’s a shame her career has become being a reality show staple. Either that or getting press for losing weight or gaining weight."

you said it...16 years ago on Broadway obviously nothing is happening for her when you have to subject yourself to do this crap show!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#23Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)

Dancingthrulife2 said: "The only people I HATED in this season were the ratpack: MarissaJaret Winokur and Ross Mathews. They had no idea what "hypocrisy" means and played the dirtiest game of all houseguests, especially Mr. Mathews. I watched the feeds a few times and they were way nastier and more unlikable than the broadcast episodes made them seem to be. The consensus of the feeds chat room was that Marissa should shut the F up.

Yes, the show is stupid and sacrilegiousto the Big Brother that Orwell brought to us.
"

It’s Big Brother. You have to be a bit of a hypocrite in the game to play the game. Admittedly, I didn’t watch the live feeds, but the fact that you insinuate that you liked Omarosa more than Marissa and Ross blows my mind. 

Dancingthrulife2 Profile Photo
Dancingthrulife2
#24Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 11:37pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Dancingthrulife2 said: "The only people I HATED in this season were the ratpack: MarissaJaret Winokur and Ross Mathews. They had no idea what "hypocrisy" means and played the dirtiest game of all houseguests, especially Mr. Mathews. I watched the feeds a few times and they were way nastier and more unlikable than the broadcast episodes made them seem to be. The consensus of the feeds chat room was that Marissa should shut the F up.

"

It’s Big Brother. You have to be a bit of a hypocrite in the game to play the game. Admittedly, I didn’t watch the live feeds, but the fact that you insinuate that you liked Omarosa more than Marissa and Ross blows my mind.
"

Yes, I unabashedly admit that I enjoyed Omarosa a hundred times more than the rat pack. Does it also blow your mind that Omarosa went to Harvard? Did it also blow your mind when Omarosa revealed that she was in Ready for Hillary before the whole group was cast aside by Robby Mook? 

She once said, "all of us have to stick together and get behind this sister because I'm going to tell you, when I was at the White House, she cared about each and every one of us and she made sure we stayed connected to the issues that were important." http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-hillary-clinton-los-angeles-fundraiser-20131106-story.html

It's funny, as Omarosa said herself, that left-wing media or basically MSM branded her as the Omarosa from The Apprentice. Painting someone as a villain is always easier and better caters to the masses' confirmation bias.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#25Celebrity Big Brother climax (spoiler included)
Posted: 2/26/18 at 11:49pm

Dancingthrulife2 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "Dancingthrulife2 said: "The only people I HATED in this season were the ratpack: MarissaJaret Winokur and Ross Mathews. They had no idea what "hypocrisy" means and played the dirtiest game of all houseguests, especially Mr. Mathews. I watched the feeds a few times and they were way nastier and more unlikable than the broadcast episodes made them seem to be. The consensus of the feeds chat room was that Marissa should shut the F up.

"

"

Yes, I unabashedly admit that I enjoyed Omarosa a hundred times more than the rat pack. Does it also blow your mind that Omarosa went to Harvard? Did it also blow your mind when Omarosa revealed that she was in Ready for Hillary before the whole group was cast aside byRobby Mook?

She once said, "all of us have to stick together and get behind this sister because I'm going to tell you, when I was at the White House, she cared about each and every one of us and she made sure we stayed connected to the issues that were important."http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/politicsnow/la-pn-hillary-clinton-los-angeles-fundraiser-20131106-story.html

It's funny, as Omarosa said herself, that left-wing media or basically MSM branded her as the Omarosa from The Apprentice. Painting someone as a villain is always easier and better caters to the masses' confirmation bias.
"

You have clearly drank the Omarosa cool-aid, which is your right. I have not. She is not a dumb woman. She is clearly very intelligent. And she knew going into that White House exactly what a racist person Trump was and is. And she went anyway because the only person she really appears to care about is herself. Say what you will about the final two contestants, but I do believe they care about others in their lives outside of the game and even inside of the game. They had to separate from that a bit in order to play the game because that is how you play the game successfully. And I will say that if the final two have been Omarosa and Mark, she should’ve won because she played a better game than Mark did. In fact I would say her everyday skills of lying and manipulating served her pretty well in the game up to a point. Every single person (well besides maybe Meta) was making secret, side deals. Some just did it more successfully than others.