pixeltracker

Does Angels have an online Merc shop?

Does Angels have an online Merc shop?

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#1Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 1:24am

Title kinda says it all, have looked but cant find one?

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

fosca3 Profile Photo
fosca3
#2Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 4:14am

I asked at the theatre about a large 'souvenir' program - the woman said they weren't in yet,  but that when they were I could get one at CREATIVE GOODS MERCHANDISE.  I haven't tried looking for the website yet to see how I make out.  Good luck 

You don't go to the dragon without a present - Mark Rylance
Updated On: 4/6/18 at 04:14 AM

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#3Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 4:27am

Fosca3 thank you :) 

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

AEA AGMA SM
#4Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:04am

fosca3 said: "I asked at the theatre about a large 'souvenir' program - the woman said they weren't in yet, but that when they were I could get one at CREATIVE GOODS MERCHANDISE. I haven't tried looking for the website yet to see how I make out. Good luck"

Creative Goods' online ship is http://broadwaymerchandiseshop.com/

As of now it looks like they don't have any of the merchandise from Angels in America available there yet. I almost wonder if they are not planning on putting it up at all, since most shows have at least a few of the standard items (magnets, posters, etc) up by first preview, and the show has now been up and running for quite some time.

Willie4316
#5Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 11:26am

https://instagram.com/p/BgUjmy_lfMK/

Found this link with pics of the merch booths

Sertzo19 Profile Photo
Sertzo19
#6Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 4/6/18 at 12:56pm

They are super responsive on Twitter. Just tweeted them asking, will let ya know what they say! 

mxfish1313
#7Does Angels have an online Merc shop?
Posted: 5/14/18 at 5:35pm

Has anyone heard any updates on this? I regretted not getting a particular piece when I was there and my friend who was in town after me who said he'd get it for me, somehow couldn't figure out the schedule. I keep checking the regular sites but am getting bummed as it seems like they won't be making an online store since they haven't done so yet.

stepintime2
#8Does Angels have an online Merch shop?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 2:23pm

Is there any chance merch will be put online now that the show has closed? I made the mistake of assuming I could get a t-shirt or something online and didn't buy anything when I went and never had the opportunity to pop back in to snag anything. 

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#9Does Angels have an online Merch shop?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 2:27pm

I doubt it. I was at the final performance yesterday and they had little to no merchandise left (a few pins, magnets, and limited sizes in t-shirts). If anything, maybe some things will show up at the flea market in September, but based on yesterday, I wouldn't expect so unless they have inventory somewhere else.

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
EllieRose2 Profile Photo
EllieRose2
#11Does Angels have an online Merch shop?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 3:16pm

I asked the man selling items last week, and he told me no.  But, it has never had an online store, and I think it was one of those shows where you get whatever you want when you are there.  Creative Goods had the book awhile back, but that was it.  I bought a ton of stuff during my trips because I didn't think they would spend the money to put things online.  

Updated On: 7/16/18 at 03:16 PM

msmp Profile Photo
msmp
#12Does Angels have an online Merch shop?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 3:35pm

I don't think I've ever seen a play with an online merch shop; I associate that with just musicals.

PianoMann Profile Photo
PianoMann
#13Does Angels have an online Merch shop?
Posted: 7/16/18 at 3:55pm

msmp said: "I don't think I've ever seen a play with an online merch shop; I associate that with just musicals."

Creative Goods had Fish in the Dark merchandise on their website during and after the run.