pixeltracker

Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question

Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question

loveinnewyorkcity Profile Photo
loveinnewyorkcity
#1Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:09pm

Hi!
Does anyone know how leniant Ticketmaster is with swapping tickets for a different performance day, specifically for Angels in America? Something came up the marathon day I have tickets for and I’d just like to change the date. I know Telecharge is usually good with it but never done it with TM before. Any insight would be great! Thanks!

JSquared2
#2Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:12pm

Probably best to just pick up the phone and call them and ask?  Anything that anyone here can tell you would only be anecdotal and/or guesswork, so it won't really do you much good.

uncageg Profile Photo
uncageg
#3Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:14pm

I would call them and ask or go to their website to see if there is any information regarding exchanges.

Just give the world Love.

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#4Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:20pm

Here is the link to information about exchanges on their website

http://www.ticketmaster.com/h/exchangesupgrades.html?_ga=2.76610517.1579132952.1523304758-1469836970.1519418447

If you call, and they say no, keep calling. Their website is clear about allowing exchanges for the same performance, upgrading to a higher priced seat, but it took me calling 6 times before I got someone who would do that for me.

stlrod
#5Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:22pm

I switched seats. They will tell you they can’t automatically do it but will contact the theatre and arrange it for a fee of $10 per ticket. New ticket must be of same value or higher.

10086sunset
#6Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 4:27pm

1. Be sure and call the ticketmaster arts line.

2. Regarding Angels, it is up to the discretion of the box office. I dealt with this exact issue a few months back. Ticketmaster was great about trying to help. The problem became getting the box office at the Neil Simon to agree.

Good luck!

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#7Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 5:29pm

Eliza2 said: "If you call, and they say no, keep calling. Their website is clear about allowing exchanges for the same performance, upgrading to a higher priced seat, but it took me calling 6 times before I got someone who would do that for me."

You can't call the same number they use for concerts and sporting events, so cal the number for them on the show's website to get to the right people. The concert people will always say there are no refunds or exchanges.

Updated On: 4/9/18 at 05:29 PM

Eliza2 Profile Photo
Eliza2
#8Exchanging Tickets for Another Day Question
Posted: 4/9/18 at 6:05pm

haterobics said: "Eliza2 said: "If you call, and they say no, keep calling. Their website is clear about allowing exchanges for the same performance, upgrading to a higher priced seat, but it took me calling 6 times before I got someone who would do that for me."

You can't call the same number they use for concerts and sporting events, so cal the number for them on the show's website to get to the right people. The concert people will always saythere are no refunds or exchanges.
"

I did. And still got the runaround each time until I finally got someone who was able to help me. Extremely frustrating but totally worth it to finally get upgraded from front mezz to front row orchestra. For the entire 7.5 hours I kept thinking how happy I was I persisted.

Videos