Spongebob stage door

timsim1999
#1Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/23/18 at 10:30pm

I'm planning a trip to NYC to see Spongebob in June. Does anyone know who comes out to the stage door after the show ends?

taylortrensch Profile Photo
taylortrensch
#2Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/23/18 at 11:37pm

You should check Spongebob Broadway's tagged photos on social media to figure this out/keep up to date. Ethan does not door often anymore as he tries his best to preserve is voice and has been sick recently. Out of the principal cast, you can expect to see Danny Skinner and Brian Ray Norris and maybe Lilli Cooper. Ensemble members that often come out are Oneika, Lauralyn, and Robert. They don't door two show day matinees. 

don't message me thinking im taylor trensch?? what would he be doing on bww?? you can't possibly be that dumb bye

broadway86 Profile Photo
broadway86
#3Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/24/18 at 12:11am

taylortrensch said: "Ethan does not door often anymore as he tries his best to preserve is voice and has been sick recently."

Uh-oh. surprise I'm seeing it tonight...

natafied
#4Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/24/18 at 4:19am

On a Thursday and the following Tuesday, the only overlaps I saw were ensemble members Kelvin and Robert (thankfully? I was really shy about being there twice so soon). That said, all the principals went out over those days pretty evenly. I think it was Lilli/Ethan/Wesley and Brian/Gavin/Danny on different days. Of course, no guarantees.

Danielle49
#5Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/24/18 at 11:42am

natafied said: "On a Thursday and the following Tuesday, the only overlaps I saw were ensemble members Kelvin and Robert (thankfully? I was really shy about being there twice so soon). That said, all the principals went out over those days pretty evenly. I think it was Lilli/Ethan/Wesley and Brian/Gavin/Danny on different days. Of course, no guarantees. "

I've had this same experience - I went months apart but still. On a Wednesday (after a two-show day) Lilli Cooper, Wesley Taylor and Brian Ray Norris came out of the principles. On a Tuesday, it was Ethan Slater, Danny Skinner and Stephanie Hsu. Lots of the ensemble comes out too!

The last time I stopped by was at the beginning of the year and Ethan Slater was on vocal rest, but still graciously signed. I would assume he's doing the same this month (or not coming out at all) so he can save his voice during pre-Tony performances.

timsim1999
#6Spongebob stage door
Posted: 5/24/18 at 10:17pm

Yeah I'm probably going to go to a Saturday performance because of my work schedule. So excited to see it!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#7Spongebob stage door
Posted: 7/26/18 at 12:00am

BUMP. 

Anybody been recently, i am seeing the show the second week of August and was curious how the stage door has been and who all is coming out. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Darreyl with an L!

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#8Spongebob stage door
Posted: 7/26/18 at 12:00am

BUMP. 

Anybody been recently, i am seeing the show the second week of August and was curious how the stage door has been and who all is coming out. 

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!

Darreyl with an L!

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#9Spongebob stage door
Posted: 7/26/18 at 12:21am

Sorry. I saw a Saturday matinee and was told no one comes out to sign after matinees. That’s not unusual for most shows though. Most don’t sign after matinees.

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#10Spongebob stage door
Posted: 8/9/18 at 11:44pm

Did Stage door tonight. Ethan, Wesley, Lilli, Oneika Phillips and Robert Taylor Jr all came out and signed. All posed for pictures too. The guard followed Ethan around and announce ' listen up folks, absolutely NO SELFIES, just take pics of him signing, that's it!!' but Ethan posed for them anyway. Nice sized crowd but everyone was respectful.

Darreyl with an L!

Actinggbugg474
#11Spongebob stage door
Posted: 8/9/18 at 11:59pm

Lilli? Didn't she leave the show last month??

darreyl102 Profile Photo
darreyl102
#12Spongebob stage door
Posted: 8/10/18 at 12:12am

Ahh!! I meant CHRISTINA SAJOUS. Lolzz

Darreyl with an L!

Sarah329
#13Spongebob stage door
Posted: 8/10/18 at 10:01am

I stagedoored twice, both after matinees. One was a Saturday mat, and no one came out, and the other was a Sunday in the Summer where a few ensemble members plus Danny Skinner came out. It seems like a lot of the leads come out at evening shows? My friend and I are trying to see the show again to stagedoor for Wesley Taylor since we’re big fans so we’ll probably try a night show.

Videos