pixeltracker

BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes- Page 2

BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#25BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/14/19 at 11:06pm

I just checked all the previews during the week performances and Orch center rear and rear Orch sides for  are $69 same as the last 4 rows for the whole mezzanine.

I guess we missed out!

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

CarmenA3 Profile Photo
CarmenA3
#26BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/15/19 at 12:06am

I'm so glad to hear so many of you were able to purchase tickets online (I am the one that posted about it). I've picked up sum nice tricks from this board - happy to return the favor. To a few questions above:

-no, they did not advertise that tickets would also be available online. All the ads/posts I saw only mentioned in-person and for the first 100 people (which was not true - there were more than 100 ppl in the morning and many still purchased in the afternoon directly at the box office).

-I was told by the box office that the promo would end at 8pm EST, that's why some of you don't see any more seats.

To those that grab tickets - fingers crossed that the changes made make it a fantastic nite :)

labellaragazza1 Profile Photo
labellaragazza1
#27BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/15/19 at 7:27am

CarmenA3 said: "I'm so glad to hear so many of you were able to purchase tickets online (I am the one that posted about it). I've picked up sum nice tricks from this board - happy to return the favor. 

To those that grab tickets - fingers crossed that the changes made make it a fantastic nite :)
"

Thank you thank you thank you. I had some friends eager to see this show (I was on the fence), but for $33, I couldn’t say no. I hustled to the box office after work and scored seats a couple of weeks into previews. Curious and excited!

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#28BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/15/19 at 8:41am

Yeah, just want to chime and say thanks for the heads up on the $33.33 tickets, too. I was able to swing by the box office around 4:30 and get a pair for the week of opening in the orchestra for cheaper than I was planning on spending for one ticket in the rear mezz.

ClumsyDude15 Profile Photo
ClumsyDude15
#29BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/15/19 at 9:40am

Yet another thank you for the heads up that the offer was available online, I snagged a ticket for April 3rd online and even though it was a little more with fees it's such a great deal and couldn't pass it up. 

Excited to see what changes they've made since DC and see such a wonderfully talented and funny company again. 

"Anybody that goes to the theater, I think we’re all misfits, so we ended up on stage or in the audience.” --- Patti LuPone.
Updated On: 2/15/19 at 09:40 AM

rg7759
#30BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/16/19 at 3:25pm

that 'comic relief broadway needs' tagline is just desperate and sad

dmwnc1959 Profile Photo
dmwnc1959
#31BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/16/19 at 4:21pm

Looking forward to ALL of the reviews that will hopefully come from our forum members attending these early previews. :)

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#32BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/18/19 at 11:28pm

Set Design by David Korins

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 2/18/19 at 11:28 PM

DiscoCrows Profile Photo
DiscoCrows
#33BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/19/19 at 2:15am

Korins does it again. Absolutely stunning.

Can't wait to see it this June!!

Megsamegatron Profile Photo
Megsamegatron
#34BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/19/19 at 9:51am

If anyone didn't get to pick up a ticket and would like to go I an extra ticket for Monday 4/22 that I bought online so it was $42. PM if interested

Edit: ticket is claimed. 

Updated On: 2/21/19 at 09:51 AM

JuneJune
#35BEETLEJUICE Box Office Sweepstakes
Posted: 2/20/19 at 10:15pm

I wish I had known about this...

By the time I did, it was already past 10 (the day of), so I had no chances, haha. I hope that they have a rush policy.