ArtMan
#375BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/27/19 at 9:42pm

Updated On: 12/27/19 at 09:42 PM

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#376BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/27/19 at 10:32pm

Right. That’s the annoying part. Not the teenagers screaming to boycott The Music Man, creating crazy hashtags, acting like someone in their immediate family was murdered, etc..

So, don't read what they write, it's not that difficult. Unless they are actively screaming at you as you walk down the street, then that's a problem....

Magictodo bitches and lectures everyone about what NOT to do, so not a surprise there.

magictodo123
#377BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 12:01pm

n2nbaby said: "ModernMillie3 said: "No, they don't GOT to do anything, actually. They can have ANY reaction they want. Don't like it? Cool. Scroll on by. Judging them is what's annoying."

Right. That’s the annoying part. Not the teenagers screaming to boycott The Music Man, creating crazy hashtags, acting like someone in their immediate family was murdered, etc..

exactly. I told someone “you still have SIX MONTHS to celebrate this show” and they acted like....idk....like it was the end of the world. They got so incredibly defensive and it was completely unnecessary. Just CHILL and celebrate the time you have!!!! My favorite show is closing in a week from tomorrow. Am I blaming Six?? Absolutely not. I’m just happy to be seeing the show two more times before then!! Literally they have got to grow up. 
"

LuPita2 Profile Photo
LuPita2
#378BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 2:02pm

People have different reactions to things, what do you get out of judging theirs?

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#379BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 2:59pm

LuPita2 said: "People have different reactions to things, what do you get out of judging theirs?"

That's funny coming from you.

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

jonah3500
#380BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 4:44pm

magictodo123 said: "n2nbaby said: "ModernMillie3 said: "No, they don't GOT to do anything, actually. They can have ANY reaction they want. Don't like it? Cool. Scroll on by. Judging them is what's annoying."

exactly. I told someone “you still have SIX MONTHS to celebrate this show” and they acted like....idk....like it was the end of the world. They got so incredibly defensive and it was completely unnecessary. Just CHILL and celebrate the time you have!!!! My favorite show is closing in a week from tomorrow. Am I blaming Six?? Absolutely not. I’m just happy to be seeing the show two more times before then!! Literally they have got to grow up.
"

I mean, TMM’s whole insane situation and Waitress closing and Six taking that theatre? It seems just a TEENSY bit different to me.

Updated On: 12/28/19 at 04:44 PM

magictodo123
#381BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 5:30pm

ModernMillie3 said: "Right. That’s the annoying part. Not the teenagers screaming to boycott The Music Man, creating crazy hashtags, acting like someone in their immediate family was murdered, etc..

So, don't read what they write, it's not that difficult.Unless they are actively screaming at you as you walk down the street, then that's a problem....

Magictodo bitches and lectures everyone about what NOT to do, so not a surprise there.
"

Oh and you're MUCH better....get over yourself. When was the last time I did that? Again, get over yourself and leave me alone. 

Updated On: 12/28/19 at 05:30 PM

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#382BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 6:24pm

When was the last time I did that?

Oh my god Beetlejuice fans have GOT to get a grip/get over themselves. 

Just CHILL and celebrate the time you have!!!! Literally they have got to grow up.

So yesterday and today. Yelling at people expressing themselves on other websites here won't help you and it's incredibly annoying. Take it up with them, again not people on here. Also, don't ask someone a question while simultaneously asking them to leave you alone, make up your mind, thanks so much. 

magictodo123
#383BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/28/19 at 11:09pm

ModernMillie3 said: "When was the last time I did that?

Oh my god Beetlejuice fans have GOT to get a grip/get over themselves.

Just CHILL and celebrate the time you have!!!! Literally they have got to grow up.

So yesterday and today. Yelling at people expressing themselves on other websites here won't help you and it's incredibly annoying. Take it up with them, again not people on here. Also, don't ask someone a question while simultaneously asking them to leave you alone, make up your mind, thanks so much.
"

That was once....how about you just leave me alone?? It'd do both of us so much good. Thanks! 

MadAboutTheBoy Profile Photo
MadAboutTheBoy
#384BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/29/19 at 9:17am

So the Maitlands don't visit the Underworld at all? Is this to shift the focus from them as protagonists to Lydia?

ACL2006 Profile Photo
ACL2006
#385BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/31/19 at 11:18am

anyone know why the show has an odd performance schedule for two weeks in April(April 13 - 26)? They're only doing 6 performances each week and are dark Tue/Wed/Thur for both weeks.

A Chorus Line revival played its final Broadway performance on August 17, 2008. The tour played its final performance on August 21, 2011. A new non-equity tour started in October 2012 played its final performance on March 23, 2013. Another non-equity tour launched on January 20, 2018. The tour ended its US run in Kansas City and then toured throughout Japan August & September 2018.

VotePeron Profile Photo
VotePeron
#386BEETLEJUICE Previews
Posted: 12/31/19 at 2:35pm

ACL2006 said: "anyone know why the show has an odd performance schedule for two weeks in April(April 13- 26)? They're only doing 6 performances each week and are dark Tue/Wed/Thur for both weeks."

No clue, but I blame Rudin and The Music Man.