pixeltracker

Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?

Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?

Theatrefanboy1
#1Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 4/18/19 at 10:52pm

Was just wondering if anyone has heard if there will be a part two to unmasked. Thanks.

scampsweep
#2Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 9:41am

No, I think he’s made it clear in interviews that there will be no part 2 of his memoir. I enjoyed reading it and wonder why he stopped where he did. Maybe he stopped at Phantom because that was his last mega-hit, although I think Sunset is regarded as a ‘flop-hit’, if you see what I mean? Certainly, Aspects, Whistle Down the Wind, The Woman in White, The Beautiful Game and Stephen Ward all had very short runs. School of Rock could be argued to be a hit? Anyway, maybe he doesn’t want to write about his less successful works. This is a shame, as I’m sure there are many interesting things to be said and, if you’re going to embark upon your autobiography, why stop so early on in your own life?

Theatrefanboy1
#3Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 4/19/19 at 10:34am

That’s exactly what I was thinking. I would also love to hear about the shows. The creation of them. The reworking of them. How a string of viewed flops then led to a hit with school of rock. His film of phantom. Jsc live and the mixed reviewed revivals. I’d love to hear his thoughts on them. And love never dies. Really there is another 500 pages I’m sure

Lot666 Profile Photo
Lot666
#4Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 4/22/19 at 10:40am

I'd like another installment as well. Regardless of their respective hit-or-flop assignations, I really wanted to read behind-the-scenes details about most of the shows that came after Phantom (actually, I was also expecting more about Phantom). I love Sunset Boulevard, The Woman in White, and Love Never Dies, and would really like to hear him talk about those experiences at length.

==> this board is a nest of vipers <==

"Michael Riedel...The Perez Hilton of the New York Theatre scene"
- Craig Hepworth, What's On Stage

nativenewyorker2
#5Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/25/21 at 7:03pm

Would also like to get some of the backstage tea on his bbc reality shows…like which one of the Joseph’s did John Barrowman sleep with 😜

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#6Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/25/21 at 11:19pm

School of Rock was def. a hit and sounds like Cinderella will also be a hit. So he's had a very interesting career. 

Theatrefanboy1
#7Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/25/21 at 11:36pm

nativenewyorker2 said: "Would also like to get some of the backstage tea on his bbc reality shows…like which one of the Joseph’s did John Barrowman sleep with ?"

Keith Jack.  The runner up

nativenewyorker2
#8Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/25/21 at 11:54pm

Theatrefanboy1 said: "nativenewyorker2 said: "Would also like to get some of the backstage tea on his bbc reality shows…like which one of the Joseph’s did John Barrowman sleep with ?"

Keith Jack. The runner up
"

Wasn’t he one of the straight Joseph’s tho?

RippedMan Profile Photo
RippedMan
#9Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/26/21 at 12:00am

Just ordered the first one! 

imeldasturn Profile Photo
imeldasturn
#10Andrew Lloyd Webber memoir part 2?
Posted: 9/26/21 at 3:20am

nativenewyorker2 said: "Theatrefanboy1 said: "nativenewyorker2 said: "Would also like to get some of the backstage tea on his bbc reality shows…like which one of the Joseph’s did John Barrowman sleep with ?"

Keith Jack. The runner up
"

Wasn’t he one of the straight Joseph’s tho?
"

There is no such a thing

Videos