Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets

mamaleh
#1Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 4:38pm

Does anyone have an extra ticket to the Sunday morning Tonys dress rehearsal at Radio City Music Hall, or know how to acquire one? Feel free to PM me. Thanks!

mamaleh
#2Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 6:27pm

Bump.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#3Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 7:25pm

A different thread stated there won't be a dress rehearsal.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#4Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 8:13pm

Well that would be news to me as I have a ticket to go to the dress rehearsal!

And no, unfortunately I do not have an extra one :/

60'splayoff Profile Photo
60'splayoff
#5Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 8:39pm

I'm gonna throw my hat in the ring as well... would so appreciate a PM if a generous someone has an extra ticket. I've been a couple of times and it's my absolute favorite event. So fun!

Updated On: 6/7/19 at 08:39 PM

Lifesmellsweird
#6Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 8:46pm

supersam1026 said: "Well that would be news to me as I have a ticket to go to the dress rehearsal!

And no, unfortunately I do not have an extra one :/
"

I too have tickets to the dress rehearsal... but now I’m concerned that it isn’t happening, due to that other thread.

mamaleh
#7Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 9:03pm

Thanks, anyway, for responding, Supersam. I attended the dress rehearsal fairly regularly in the early 2000s before they rescinded the policy permitting public admission. That was always my favorite Sunday morning of the year. Sigh.

supersam1026 Profile Photo
supersam1026
#8Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/7/19 at 11:27pm

I just saw that other thread and none of that reasoning really makes sense. Every year they rehearse the numbers throughout the week, that's nothing new! Sunday morning is when they put the whole thing together.

I also triple checked with my source (through whom I got my tickets), dress rehearsal is on, the other thread is #fakenews.

BroadwayLuv2 Profile Photo
BroadwayLuv2
#9Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 12:42am

For those that have been to the dress rehearsals before do they allow digital cameras? Outside food or drink? 

For seating do they allow everyone to kind of spread out or is everyone sitting directly next to each other? 

Lifesmellsweird
#10Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 6:22am

BroadwayLuv2 said: "For those that have been to the dress rehearsals before do they allow digital cameras? Outside food or drink?

For seating do they allow everyone to kind of spread out or is everyone sitting directly next to each other?
"

we are being given our tickets. We don’t have them in hand until later today. Are you under the impression that it is general admission? I haven’t seen the tickets so I don’t know. They are being given to us by someone who had tickets but then ended up being invited to the Tony’s.

60'splayoff Profile Photo
60'splayoff
#11Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 9:14am

2013 & 2014 I had GA tickets for the mezz. We could sit anywhere and they were really relaxed about pics. 2017 we had assigned seats and were given strict instructions to not snap pics. Regardless, the mezz was never full... which is why Im still holding out for extras!

annang
#12Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 10:27am

Any update on whether there might be extra dress rehearsal tickets released, or how to get one? I’d love to go!

DRamsey
#13Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 5:22pm

Hi guys, 

Yes of course there is a dress rehearsal that takes place at 9am in NY, I've been to one last year and it was fun and amazing, especially all the performances like Frozen.

I have 3 tickets available,  my best offer so far for all 3 is $220. I live in Brooklyn and can meet tonight or tomorrow morning to give them in person.

Questions please email me at onlybeststuff@gmail.com

Thanks

David

Huss417 Profile Photo
Huss417
#14Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 7:20pm

So you are selling comp tickets that were invite only? Oh and welcome for joining today.

DRamsey said: "Hi guys,

Yes of course there is a dress rehearsal that takes place at 9am in NY, I've been to one last year and it was fun and amazing, especially all the performances like Frozen.

I have 3 tickets available, my best offer so far for all 3 is $220. I live in Brooklyn and can meet tonight or tomorrow morning to give them in person.

Questions please email me at onlybeststuff@gmail.com

Thanks

David
"

"I hope your Fanny is bigger than my Peter." Mary Martin to Ezio Pinza opening night of Fanny.

Bwayfan12092
#15Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 8:15pm

Do you think it’s worth it to wait outside RC in the morning for extra tickets? Has anyone tried that in the past?

LightsOut90
#16Tonys Dress Rehearsal Tickets
Posted: 6/8/19 at 8:24pm

happy to attend if anyone has an extra ticket