pixeltracker

$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?

$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#1$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/2/20 at 4:43pm

I was just looking at tickets because I desperately want to see it while Jessica Phillips is in the cast. Telecharge is showing $42 tickets but none available. Are these an actual thing? Ive never seen such cheap regular priced tickets to the show before.

DoTheDood Profile Photo
DoTheDood
#2$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/2/20 at 5:13pm

Might be like Phantom's $29 tickets, they do have them but are super limited and might sell out to the point of most dates not having them available.

JSquared2
#3$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/2/20 at 5:14pm

SRO tix are $42

ModernMillie3 Profile Photo
ModernMillie3
#4$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/2/20 at 5:47pm

Those tickets are partial view mezz, and due to the price probably sold out for the foreseeable future. 

hicaesar
#5$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/3/20 at 5:10pm

I got an excellent orchestra ticket at TCKTS for Dear Evan... I think it was $90 but it was a premium seat.. would have been over $200 at the box office.

If you can, see it with Andrew and Alex in the cast.. they are both amazing in their roles.  You have a few weeks left 

Fosse76
#6$42 tickets to Dear Evan Hansen?
Posted: 1/3/20 at 5:47pm

hicaesar said: "I got an excellent orchestra ticket at TCKTS for Dear Evan... I think it was $90 but it was a premium seat.. would have been over $200 at the box office."

If you bought it from TKTS than you probably would have been able to purchase it at the box office for a non-premium price. At some point prior to the performance, all unsold premium seats are reduced to a normal price. The more popular shows will hold out as long as possible.