pixeltracker

Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings

Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings

DramaTeach Profile Photo
DramaTeach
#1Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/1/21 at 9:31pm

I know its Off-Broadway, but we basically still have no Broadway, so why not keep it here. Has anyone seen it? I believe it just started yesterday and stars Jackie Hoffman.

PipingHotPiccolo
#2Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/1/21 at 10:32pm

curious to hear thoughts. intriguing title and if it gives Hoffman room to be funny, I am there.

phantom39 Profile Photo
phantom39
#3Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/4/21 at 2:49am

Love Jackie Hoffman and this sounds hilarious. Hopefully reviews are out soon

EthelMae Profile Photo
EthelMae
#4Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/4/21 at 12:09pm

Seeing it this Wednesday. Can’t wait! First show for me since pandemic started. Still have to mask up for this one and proof of vaccination. Will report! 

Joliepolieolie Profile Photo
Joliepolieolie
#5Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/4/21 at 12:23pm

Looking for 1 ticket. I didn’t buy my ticket in time, and I’m only in town until the 10th (it’s sold out). If someone has a ticket please send me a PM.

Also would be my first show, and I’d be so excited!

FindingNamo
#6Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/4/21 at 6:52pm

Topper? I don't even know her.

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

GoodThingGoing3
#7Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/7/21 at 10:58am

Anybody happen to have any reports on this yet? Seems very fun!!

little_sally2
#8Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/8/21 at 10:36am

Overall I enjoyed it. It's not quite what I expected (I went in thinking it was a one woman show but there is a second actress on stage with Jackie Hoffman the whole time) and it's a bit darker than I thought it was going to be but Hoffman is really great and funny and the whole conceit is very creative. A nice show to welcome me back to the theater after so long.

Sauja Profile Photo
Sauja
#9Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/8/21 at 12:38pm

I'm so delighted to have our first report on the show! Littlesally, can I be annoying and ask a few specifics? Namely: is there any music? I imagine you don't hear the Fiddler score, but I can't help but be curious. And is it all general admission seating? I get pretty claustrophobic so am curious if there's a sense of how hard one has to fight for an aisle seat. Glad to hear that while it may not have been what you expected, you still found much to enjoy!

little_sally2
#10Fruma Sarah: Waiting in the Wings
Posted: 7/8/21 at 8:13pm

Sauja said: "I'm so delighted to have our first report on the show! Littlesally, can I be annoying and ask a few specifics? Namely: is there any music? I imagine you don't hear the Fiddler score, but I can't help but be curious. And is it all general admission seating? I get pretty claustrophobic so am curious if there's a sense of how hard one has to fight for an aisle seat. Glad to hear that while it may not have been what you expected, you still found much to enjoy!"

Ask away! There is a bit of the Fiddler score in the background as the "show" goes on on stage while we're focused backstage. It is general admission but I feel you on the claustrophobia thing because I feel the same exact way.

Videos