pixeltracker

FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album

FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#1FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/10/21 at 5:02pm

https://www.amazon.com/Flying-Sunset-Original-Broadway-Recording/dp/B09NC82VR3?tag=linkfire-masterworks-20&ie=UTF8&linkCode=as2&ascsubtag=906e4b4f65aac08c390373e7758a891d&fbclid=IwAR1EvulokuAQ5-gFHhGWV6GoTmNdGG7PHpyGG63OBH--nyCBxP_rTdUdWDA

Sony Masterworks Broadway will record the Flying Over Sunset score by Tom Kitt and Michael Korie, featuring the original Broadway cast. Pre-order now for the January 28, 2022 digital release or CD release on March 11!

Sutton Ross Profile Photo
Sutton Ross
#2FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/10/21 at 9:28pm

How wonderful. 

BroadwayRox3588 Profile Photo
BroadwayRox3588
#3FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/10/21 at 9:36pm

Fantastic news! I really enjoyed the music in this show.

fosterfan2
#4FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/10/21 at 9:37pm

Good news. I hope Company is next!

binau Profile Photo
binau
#5FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/11/21 at 6:16am

Despite a change of composer, "How" will carry the torch on for those that love songs in the style of "Another Winter in a Summer Town" and "Pink". I can't wait for the record! 

"You can't overrate Bernadette Peters. She is such a genius. There's a moment in "Too Many Mornings" and Bernadette doing 'I wore green the last time' - It's a voice that is just already given up - it is so sorrowful. Tragic. You can see from that moment the show is going to be headed into such dark territory and it hinges on this tiny throwaway moment of the voice." - Ben Brantley (2022) "Bernadette's whole, stunning performance [as Rose in Gypsy] galvanized the actors capable of letting loose with her. Bernadette's Rose did take its rightful place, but too late, and unseen by too many who should have seen it" Arthur Laurents (2009) "Sondheim's own favorite star performances? [Bernadette] Peters in ''Sunday in the Park,'' Lansbury in ''Sweeney Todd'' and ''obviously, Ethel was thrilling in 'Gypsy.'' Nytimes, 2000

bwayphreak234 Profile Photo
bwayphreak234
#6FLYING OVER SUNSET will record cast album
Posted: 12/11/21 at 6:41am

Wonderful news!

"There’s nothing quite like the power and the passion of Broadway music. "

Videos