pixeltracker

MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream

MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#1MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/22/22 at 10:29pm

A donation of $30 gets you access to the show! I just finished watching it, and Raul Esparza’s reactions to his fellow performers is worth at least $30. The cast is filled with some crazy talent this year. 

http://mcc.theater/miscast22broadcast

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

ATerrifyingAndImposingFigure
#2MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/23/22 at 12:11pm

Raul and Kelli were both absolutely loving the whole show. I really hope he gets back to Broadway soon.

I thought it was great fun again. For a few highlights, Kelli and Audra together was divine, Raul’s performance was truly beautiful, and Aaron brought it once again.

I will say, Lea Michelle’s presence was slightly distracting. Just a bit odd that after a very long disconnection with this community she makes her return here, but I’ll give her credit for paying tribute to the great Peter Friedman.

bwaylady3
#3MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/23/22 at 3:05pm

Such a fun performance and well worth the $30 donation. I too loved watching their reactions. While everyone truly shined, some notables for me were Myles Frost, Raul, Kelli /Audra and Shoshana Bean. And as previously noted, Aaron's Mein Herr may have topped Take it or Leave Me for me. I saw that this was his planned performance in 2020, so I'm glad they were able to make it happen this year. He was clearly having a great time and now I'm wondering if he wouldn't be an outside contender for the MC if Eddie Redmayne elected not to accompany the show to Broadway (which is doubtful).

Lastly, while funny and over the top, Andrea Martin's performance was also a bit cringe-worthy. I'm assuming he was in on the joke...but if you're going to man-handle a guy like that, at least pronounce his name correctly! lol

Updated On: 5/24/22 at 03:05 PM

fbueller
#4MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/23/22 at 5:08pm

Beanie Feldstein should appear as Fanny Brice in MCC 23!

blaxx Profile Photo
blaxx
#5MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/23/22 at 5:25pm

fbueller said: "Beanie Feldstein should appear as Fanny Brice in MCC 23!"

Burn.

Listen, I don't take my clothes off for anyone, even if it is "artistic". - JANICE

JasonC3
#6MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/23/22 at 5:37pm

Burn?

I'd have gone with unkind or rude.

OMG U Guyz
#7MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/25/22 at 12:59am

Is there a list of the numbers? 

joshdog2014
#8MCC’s Miscast22 Now Available to Stream
Posted: 5/25/22 at 9:39am

Here’s a list I compiled after seeing it live last month (so may not be perfect) including the show/role they’re playing:

Click Here To Toggle Spoiler Content

• Aaron Tveit - Mein Herr (Cabaret/Sally Bowles)
• J. Harrison Ghee - Sing Happy (Flora the Red Menace/Flora)
• Myles Frost - Soon As I Get Home (The Wiz/Dorothy)
• Lea Michele - Gliding (Ragtime/Tateh)
• Andrea Martin - I Cain’t Say No (Oklahoma/Ado Annie)
• Steven Pasquale - The Streets of Dublin (A Man of No Importance/Robbie)
• Uzo Aduba - You Should Be Loved (Side Show/Jake)
• Tamika Lawrence - Lost in the Wilderness (Children of Eden/Cain)
• Raúl Esparza - Come To Your Senses (Tick Tick Boom/Karessa)
• Shoshana Bean - Pinball Wizard (The Who’s Tommy/Cousin Kevin)
• Kelli O’Hara & Audra McDonald - Lily’s Eyes (The Secret Garden/Archibald & Neville)
• The Kids - Aquarius (Hair)

Updated On: 5/25/22 at 09:39 AM