pixeltracker

LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose- Page 2

LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose

ErmengardeStopSniveling Profile Photo
ErmengardeStopSniveling
#25LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/14/23 at 11:10pm

RippedMan said: "yeah not great artwork, but Lila knows that space and I heard great things about their previous work so I'd be curious. I'm not sure I'd say this is the 'hot ticket' just yet because I feel like these adaptions can be so hit or miss. But if all the pieces are there.... could be a monster hit for LCT."

Assuming this is a limited run of 10-20 weeks, I expect it will sell pretty well to members and the general public. It might not have grosses at Merrily levels, but it should at minimum have their best grosses since My Fair Lady.

Carell remains a huge star with a draw from Gen Z through Baby Boomers. The collection of people around him should seal the deal for anyone less enthusiastic about Carell.

Updated On: 11/14/23 at 11:10 PM

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#26LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/14/23 at 11:22pm

It’s certainly possible McMullan hasn’t finished the artwork yet and that wretched thing they posted on social media is a place holder.

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#27LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/14/23 at 11:30pm

TotallyEffed said: "It’s certainly possible McMullan hasn’t finished the artwork yet and that wretched thing they posted on social media is a place holder."

Possible, but unlikely that they'd spend all that money on a placeholder logo intended to be scrapped, and instead they'd just have a title treatment & cast list.

TotallyEffed Profile Photo
TotallyEffed
#28LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/14/23 at 11:56pm

I’m trying to be optimistic, work with me here.

UWS10023 Profile Photo
UWS10023
#29LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/15/23 at 10:35pm

The recent productions have sold a lot of discount tickets or given away comps. I believe this will be the exception.

AtticusSings
#30LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/16/23 at 5:12pm

I’m thinking about getting the membership. Would it be worth it even if it’s the only show I will see in the whole year at the LCT?

TaffyDavenport Profile Photo
TaffyDavenport
#31LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/16/23 at 5:30pm

AtticusSings said: "I’m thinking about getting the membership. Would it be worth it even if it’s the only show I will see in the whole year at the LCT?"

Yes. $50 will get you a $72 ticket (I believe $77.25 with fees), so you'll end up paying $127.25 for a ticket that will be definitely be priced at around $200 or more. It's also worth it for the exchange/cancellation benefits.

Updated On: 11/16/23 at 05:30 PM

BETTY22
#32LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 11/17/23 at 3:04pm

AtticusSings said: "I’m thinking about getting the membership. Would it be worth it even if it’s the only show I will see in the whole year at the LCT?"

Yes it will be Wirth it. I got a membership years ago when they had one show I wanted to see. I ended up enjoy the other shows more. 

JasonC3
#33LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 10:42am

Easy peasy member ticket purchase this morning.  Front row center aisle seat on a Saturday night.  In and out in 3 minutes.

gibsons2
#34LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 10:51am

JasonC3 said: "Easy peasy member ticket purchase this morning. Front row center aisle seat on a Saturday night. In and out in 3 minutes."

What's the price range for good, not necessarily prime, member tickets? Thanks

TaffyDavenport
#35LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 10:55am

All member seats are the same price: $77.75 for previews, $87.75 after opening, including fees.

JasonC3
gibsons2
#37LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 11:59am

TaffyDavenport said: "All member seats are the same price: $77.75 for previews, $87.75 after opening, including fees."

Taffy, question. My understanding is that as a member, I'll be able to book 2 tickets after they go on sale to public, correct? Thanks!

TaffyDavenport
#38LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 12:09pm

gibsons2 said: "TaffyDavenport said: "All member seats are the same price: $77.75 for previews, $87.75 after opening, including fees."

Taffy, question. My understanding is that as a member, I'll be able to book 2 tickets after they go on sale to public, correct? Thanks!
"

1 membership gets 1 member-priced seat. If you mean that you'll be able to book the member seat and a non-member seat together, then yes, but I can pretty much guarantee that it'll be cheaper to increase your membership and get 2 member-priced seats now.

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
#39LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 5:26pm

If you're currently a member, can you buy member tickets for a show that will take place after your membership expires?

JasonC3
#40LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 5:35pm

kdogg36 said: "If you're currently a member, can you buy member tickets for a show that will take place after your membership expires?"

I've done that before.

TaffyDavenport
#41LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 5:41pm

kdogg36 said: "If you're currently a member, can you buy member tickets for a show that will take place after your membership expires?"

Absolutely. I bought tickets today, and my membership ends in March.

yyys
#42LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 6:11pm

How are sales for the first week so far? Anything good left?

ErmengardeStopSniveling
#43LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/5/23 at 6:54pm

They just quietly added Jonathan Hadary to this cast also!

kdogg36 Profile Photo
kdogg36
CoffeeBreak Profile Photo
CoffeeBreak
hearthemsing22
#46LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/6/23 at 10:20am

I have a linctix membership...how do you already have access?

smidge
#47LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/6/23 at 10:34am

hearthemsing22 said: "I have a linctix membership...how do you already have access?"

LCT members had the only on sale yesterday. LincTix is Friday at noon.

sondheim94 Profile Photo
sondheim94
#48LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/8/23 at 12:10pm

I'm shocked at how easy it was to get tickets to this. Two tickets (thanks LincTix!), third row. I can't wait.

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#49LCT's UNCLE VANYA will star Steve Carell, Alison Pill, William Jackson Harper, Alfred Molina and Anika Noni Rose
Posted: 12/8/23 at 12:24pm

I was able to purchase two tickets. Does the other ticket holder need to be a linctix member? Or is it find that just I am?