pixeltracker

Stereophonic Limited View Seats?

Stereophonic Limited View Seats?

lukeworsham
#1Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/15/24 at 2:32pm

I’ve heard some not-so-bad things about the discounted limited view seats at Stereophonic, specifically those on the aisles around rows J-L. Anyone have experience with those? I don’t mind missing an inconsequential thing or two if I’m saving $50.

dramamama611 Profile Photo
dramamama611
#2Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/15/24 at 3:05pm

I was on the aisle of Row O (or P) in house right.  The only thing I couldn't see was the stage left entrance, but nothing of importance happens - and you can hear what you need to.  Obv, more is missed the further to the side you will be.  Sorry I can't be of more help.

If we're not having fun, then why are we doing it? These are DISCUSSION boards, not mutual admiration boards. Discussion only occurs when we are willing to hear what others are thinking, regardless of whether it is alignment to our own thoughts.

PegasusOasis
#3Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/15/24 at 5:31pm

I sat in K11 and it was totally fine https://imgur.com/a/gDq1nlL

There's a similar thread here

lukeworsham
#4Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/16/24 at 2:34pm

PegasusOasis said: "I sat in K11 and it was totally fine https://imgur.com/a/gDq1nlL

"

Wow, so helpful. Thanks! I do have one follow up: I'm a big piano nerd, so can you be more specific about your comment on the piano not being visible? How often is it even used?

Speed
#5Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/16/24 at 4:14pm

lukeworsham said: "PegasusOasis said: "I sat in K11 and it was totally fine https://imgur.com/a/gDq1nlL

"

Wow, so helpful. Thanks! I do have one follow up: I'm a big piano nerd, so can you be more specific about your comment on the piano not being visible? How often is it even used?
"

If you sit in the rear mezzanine, you will not see their heads when they are in the recording booth.  I still loved it but went back a couple days later to see their heads.

djoko84
#6Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/16/24 at 4:23pm

For $58 a ticket, I sat far left either in row K or L in the orchestra. It's definitely worth the ticket price. Probably even less when you buy at the box office because I paid fees buying online. You don't miss much, except the far left of the recording booth. You wouldn't see the actual piano playing since the booth is far up. I'd say buy them, especially if they'll most likely sweep the Tonys.

Updated On: 6/16/24 at 04:23 PM

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#7Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/17/24 at 7:55am

I just bought partial view, front row aisle for $59. The stage is low, the seats next to them are $399+ as well. Can’t imagine they’re “partial” besides perhaps missing a band member in the recording booth.

JSquared2
#8Stereophonic Limited View Seats?
Posted: 6/17/24 at 11:40am

n2nbaby said: "I just bought partial view, front row aisle for $59. The stage is low, the seats next to them are $399+ as well. Can’t imagine they’re “partial” besides perhaps missing a band member in the recording booth."

Those front row aisle seats are really obstructed (especially on house right).  The ones on the 2nd row aisle are a little better.  

Videos