dissapointed idina @ stagedoor

idinaroxmysox1
#0dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 6:49pm

(by the way im the same person idinaroxmysox, & idina..2)last sat. night i saw wicked for my second time and i was sooo excited! i sat in the second row orchestra center and u could see everything! idina was great. after the show i rushed to the stage door and waited for 30min. every one had come out except idina.they kept saying just a few more min. then ten min later they announced that idina had already left the building!!! i thought it was a joke.. but no! she just didnt want 2 sign!! i was soo dissapointed.. i like cried! and i was soo cold

DickonDefysGravity Profile Photo
DickonDefysGravity
#1re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 6:56pm

As sad as you were and I would be too, she has no resposibility to greet giddy fans.

And you think of all of the things you've seen, and you wish that you could live in between ,and you're back again only different than before... After the Sky. -Into the Woods (Jack)

idinaroxmysox1
#2re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 6:58pm

thanx, i know, if i were her personally i wouldnt want 2 stand out there and have people sticking pens and papers in my face. but w/e

MaTakeALookAtMe Profile Photo
MaTakeALookAtMe
#3re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 6:59pm

OMG...she is soooo evil. We're like gonna not like her anymore cuz that is like so not cool.

idinaroxmysox1
#4re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:05pm

whos evil.. idina or me... im so confused... if it was idina ... i no that is pretty mean. but i still love her.

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#5re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:06pm

If you had death threats against you, you probably wouldn't want to sign autographs for strangers either.

me101 Profile Photo
me101
#6re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:07pm

Plus, hasn't she been recieveing *threatining mail for her marraige to Taye lately? That sux for u, but I don't blame her for looking out for her safety

*(sorry if i spelled that wrong)

If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to. -Dorothy Parker

FOCI Profile Photo
FOCI
#7re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:11pm

Hey, at least on the bright side she didn't tell you she needed a better pen and then never come back as she is rumored to have done to many people. IMO Kristin and Idina are both divas but @ least on Cheno it is cute...

"I guess she is one very confident girl who feels if you see it, it shall be. I hope she sees a room with a piano player and a bunch of scary middle-aged queens sitting behind a table, talking to each other as she auditions!!" -Marc Shaiman on Kelly Osbourne in Hairspray

MaTakeALookAtMe
#8re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:14pm

Thank you for promoting that cute/not cute agenda. Ddin't you learn anything from Wicked????

idinaroxmysox1
#9re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:17pm

i dont understand that..? is there a link 2 the threatning stuff?

FOCI Profile Photo
FOCI
#10re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:21pm

Sorry Ma, all I learned was how to be pop-u-lar and guess who taught me that??? That's right-the little diva, not the big one.

"I guess she is one very confident girl who feels if you see it, it shall be. I hope she sees a room with a piano player and a bunch of scary middle-aged queens sitting behind a table, talking to each other as she auditions!!" -Marc Shaiman on Kelly Osbourne in Hairspray

MaTakeALookAtMe
#11re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:23pm

Oh FOCI... you're too much. and so right. I adore the little gal from Oklahoma also.

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#12re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:29pm

i need a new pen...*walks away* haha that's so funny but i would be sad but thats so funny.
im going on thurs. i really wish they came out after the afternoon show but o well

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

luvWICKED416 Profile Photo
luvWICKED416
#13re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:30pm

she hasn't come out for the past 2 weeks and please please please don't expect anything from her till Jan. 9th...

idinaroxmysox1
#14re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 7:53pm

i guess she figures its enough already

#15re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:35pm

The worst thing happened at my stagedoor experience. It was before the show on November 6th. The show was at 2:00. My friend and I got tix for the 2:00 for Bklyn that day @ 10:00 so from 10:15-1:45, we had nothing to do! So I was like "Let's go stand at the Wicked StageDoor...maybe we will meet Idina!!" So it was about 10:30 when we got there, and obviously no 1 was going in then, so we walked 8th avenue for like 45 minutes and at like 11:00, we went to the stage door not knowing what time Idina was going to enter. So we stood starting at 11. Then soon it was already 12:00 and the lotto was being drawn. Then once the lotto was done, all the people left and a guy came from the stage door and said "can you guys just back up alittle because everyone is coming in now." so we knew Idina was coming!! I was like soooo scared! So then Carol Shelley walked in, then Michelle Federer did. So now it was 12:30 and I was just like shaking. So then it was 12:45 and this lady was walking from 8th avenue all dressed up with this humongous long jacket, a big poofy hat, sunglasses...you know...the whole thing. And she was walking like she had a back problem like slightly hunched. So I was watching this "lady" & my friend was watching the other side of the stage door (towards 7th avenue) and I said "Hey look at that girl...you think it's Idina?" So now this "lady" was by the flower shop walking slowly yet fast. Like I can't really explain it. Then she came closer to us and she was by the apartment and I could tell who it was and I screamed "OMG IT'S IDINA!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOUR IDINA MENZEL!!! AHHHHHH" & so she got really scared and so now she had her coffee in 1 hand and some package in another, so she went 2 go put her coffee into 1 hand so that she could open the stage door & she dropped her coffee!!!! She said "O SH*T I JUST DROPPED MY COFFEE!!! AHHH!!" & i was like "OMG IDINA PLEASE AN AUTOGRAPH!! PLEASE A PICTURE?" & she said "I'M SO SORRY! I just dropped my coffee & I just came from Yoga! I look really bad and I can't sign now cuz I just dropped my coffee! Come back later, I will sign for you!" & so then she ran into the stage door and I managed to get a picture of her running into. Private Message me if you want to see it! Updated On: 12/27/04 at 08:35 PM

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#16re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:46pm

uhhh ... *looks around*

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!

MaTakeALookAtMe
#17re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:48pm

My experience was worse. I stood waiting for four days. When she finally showed up I was like all screaming and stuff. I think I may have even been salivating excessively. When she got close I got right in her face and started screaming for an autograph. She asked to borrow a pen from me and then when I was getting it, she threw coffee on and kicked me in the groin. I couldn't believe it.

I mean it's nice when stars sign autographs...but if I were in her shoes I might be hesitant also.

LilElphaba
#18re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:49pm

Ahh! Thats too funny! I feel bad for her though. She dropped her coffee! aww. lol! She was really sweet to me at the stage door though.

I LOVE SHOSHANA BEAN.

#19re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:52pm

let me add something....if you all hate Idina, please dont post here *achem* you know who you are and it is really rude. Dont be jealous of the girl

MaTakeALookAtMe
#20re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:55pm

Wicked.. who hates Idina? I've seen no posting here that indicates that at all. She's a very talented actress, and one that deserves her privacy esp in light of recent events in her life. I just think some of her fans sound a little obsessed.

LilElphaba
#21re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 8:55pm

*starts whistling and looking around*

I LOVE SHOSHANA BEAN.

angelrock25222
#22re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 9:05pm

i dont think anyone here was saying that they hate Idina/Wicked, but rather they were almost in a way defending her by saying that if someone ran up to them and screamed their name right in their face, they might be inclined to drop their coffee and run inside as well...

#23re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 9:11pm

sorry. I thought when MaTakeALookAtMe wrote, "She asked to borrow a pen from me and then when I was getting it, she threw coffee on and kicked me in the groin. I couldn't believe it", I thought they were sarcastic. Cause I cant see Idina doing that...whatever...sorry...

TGIF Profile Photo
TGIF
#24re: dissapointed idina @ stagedoor
Posted: 12/27/04 at 9:13pm

Nope, that girl can be aggressive. I was there. I saw it. :)

I want to write music. I want to sit down right now at my piano and write a song that people will listen to and remember and do the same thing every morning...for the rest of my life. - Jonathan Larson. Tick, Tick...BOOM!
Updated On: 12/27/04 at 09:13 PM

Videos