pixeltracker

I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?- Page 4

I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?

Justice Profile Photo
Justice
#75re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:10pm

Phantom of the Opera
Movin' Out
Mamma Mia

Move them Out!

"Do you know what pledge time is, Andrew"? said the PBS Executive. "Yes", Lloyd Webber replied. "My 50th birthday special must be one program that gets done a lot." "No", mused the man from PBS heedlessy. "Not so much. Our Stephen Sondheim Carnegie Hall concert. That's a big one." Spoons, forks and knives seemed suddenly to suspend their motion in horror, all around the table.

elphieisperky
#76re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:48pm

I know Good Vibrations probably isn't that amazing, and I hear Brooklyn isn't either. It was funny because during my play rehearsal today, We were like, "Hey Nick's cousin produced Good Vibrations," and then someone said, "I heard that was the worst show on Broadway!" We all yelled at her for insulting Nick's cousin. Anyway, I also hear The Producers isn't that good.

WiCkEDrOcKS Profile Photo
WiCkEDrOcKS
#77re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/5/05 at 5:52pm

Rent (But see what happens after the movie comes out)
The Producers is slipping a lot but it should stay on for a while, IMO
Good Vibrations. Bye-bye!
Phantom (its still doing phenomenally even though the movie flopped so it shouldnt close right away...let it become the longest running show)

FindingNamo
#78re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:58am

"There [sic] little twinky boys with the frame of an AIDS patient running around."

Munk, care to enlighten us about what "the frame of an AIDS patient" looks like? And can we assume you'll be telling us from your own personal experience with such a frame?

Twitter @NamoInExile Instagram none

CATSNYrevival Profile Photo
CATSNYrevival
#79re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 1:42am

I don't care who it puts out of work. if they're truly talented they'd be better served elsewhere. I wish ill upon the following shows:

All Shook Up
Brooklyn
Brooklyn Boy
Good Vibrations
Hairspray
Mamma Mia!
Movin' Out
Spamalot
The Lion King
Wicked

iflitifloat Profile Photo
iflitifloat
#80re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 8:16am

"I don't care who it puts out of work. if they're truly talented they'd be better served elsewhere."

There's a statement clearly written by someone still living at home with mom and/or dad...

Sueleen Gay: "Here you go, Bitch, now go make some fukcing lemonade." 10/28/10

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#81re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 11:10am

This thread honestly shows where some of your heads are at in this business.. and clearly shows who will be successful and who will remain groupies. If you knew this thread was wrong , why post something like this for any show? It's just not needed. OMG LET'S TAKE A POLL TO SEE WHO WILL BE OUT OF WORK NEXT BECAUSE IT'S SO COOL!! I KNOW IT'S WRONG BUT LIKE LET'S DO IT ANYWAY!!

kim1061 Profile Photo
kim1061
#82re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:12pm

If Movin Out had words and sang it would be more of a broadway show.
I loved it but that's because I went in knowing it was a dance only show.

A dancer might dream to see her name in lights and mean it, but all she really dreams is to make someone else feel the way she did when she first saw a dancer. And that is so beautiful-Anonymous

Albin Profile Photo
Albin
#83re: I know its wrong.But do you wish any Bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 12:30pm

Just my two cents...

No true Broadway lover would wish a closing on any show, no matter how bad they think it is. Long-running shows should be celebrated, not have misfortune wished upon them.

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#84re: i know its wrong. but do you wish any bway show to close?
Posted: 3/6/05 at 1:01pm

why do people get so bent out of shape and act so shocked when people who never have and never will work on a broadway show wish for the unemployment of others who do?

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective