Bewitched

modeldiva
#0Bewitched
Posted: 6/24/05 at 10:50pm

I just saw Bewitched tonight and the Rent trailer was on before the movie. It looked great on the big screen. People started clapping after it was over. I can't wait until it comes out!

"I love acting. It is so much more real than life." ~Oscar Wilde

arishmoof Profile Photo
arishmoof
#1re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/24/05 at 10:51pm

ooh i cant wait!!! rent trailer!! im seeing the movie on monday i think. was the movie any good?

you may know what you need but to get what you want better see that you keep what you have

#2re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/24/05 at 10:51pm

oh my god... This is like the millionth thread started on BEWITCHED today.

Scroll down a few. Search a few. Change boards. Why? WHY?

surefinewhatever Profile Photo
surefinewhatever
#3re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/24/05 at 11:05pm

I saw Bewitched today too! I got so excited when I saw the RENT trailer. My friends thought I was crazy (they only know about RENT cuz of me). No one in the audience seemed to recognize it either. They were all just wondering why the whole trailer was ppl singing.

" I don't cause commotions, I am one."

arishmoof Profile Photo
arishmoof
#4re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/24/05 at 11:15pm

"They were all just wondering why the whole trailer was ppl singing."

hehe, those ignorant people, they shall see, they shall see. thats very funny.

you may know what you need but to get what you want better see that you keep what you have

DefyGravity23
#5re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 12:24am

I saw bewitched tonight too...very funny, but sadly no rent trailer. I was disappointed.

BroadwayPer4mer03
#6re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 2:07pm

I can't wait to see Bewitched and the RENT trailer. Everyone I know loved Bewitched and the RENT trailer too!!!!!!

popcultureboy Profile Photo
popcultureboy
#7re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 2:10pm

Wouldn't a better title for this thread be "Rent Trailer"? Or could you have not just posted on the several bazillion threads that already exist on both of these topics?

Nothing precious, plain to see, don't make a fuss over me. Not loud, not soft, but somewhere inbetween. Say sorry, just let it be the word you mean.

arishmoof Profile Photo
arishmoof
#8re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 2:13pm

i still cant figure out why people get so defensive about this thread search thing...

Luckydave14
#9re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 4:08pm

The trailer played before Bewitched here too. People were clapping along to Seasons of Love and then there was an applause at the end of the trailer. I was really happy. Also, some girls were like "I AM SEEING THAT MOVIE" when it ended.

XOsweet_dancerOX Profile Photo
XOsweet_dancerOX
#10re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 4:43pm

i haven't yet seen the rent trailer in theatres but i will tonight ^_^

Kristin Chenoweth could barely control a Great Dane she trotted onto the stage. "Great, they gave me a dog that weighs five times what I do", she quipped. For the record, she weighs 93 pounds, and has a Maltese.

Dreamcatcher Profile Photo
Dreamcatcher
#11re: Bewitched
Posted: 6/25/05 at 4:52pm

Ohhh yay! I'm going to see Bewitched tonight or the next day. re: Bewitched I can't wait to see the trailer on the big screen. Hmm maybe I'll ask my sister if the RENT trailer was before the movie (She saw it yesterday.)

I wanted to get something that an "ex"-junkie like him would really appreciate and cherish....it's a brick of heroin shaped like a heart. -Scrubs

Videos