Wicked Chicago Lottery

BroadwayNick Profile Photo
BroadwayNick
#0Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 2:40pm

How busy has it been lately? What are the chances of winning with 2 people? My dad and I want to go either tonight, or one of th two shows tommorrow. I've never done this before so, I am rather confused. Anyone? Thanks sooo much!

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

I'm not that GURL Profile Photo
I'm not that GURL
#1re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 3:17pm

The lottery has been very busy busy as of late. Upwards of 150 - 200 people almost every day. Best of luck!

"My father warned me about men and booze, but he never mentioned a word about women and cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

BroadwayNick
#2re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 4:05pm

Dangit! Thanks.

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone amateur built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the Titanic. --Dave Berry

Mister Matt Profile Photo
Mister Matt
#3re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 4:17pm

Jarico wanted to try the lottery this week. We lost Tuesday, but he won Wednesday night. The last name they called didn't show, so they drew again and it was him. There were about 100 people both nights.

"What can you expect from a bunch of seitan worshippers?" - Reginald Tresilian

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#4re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 4:54pm

HA! I laugh in the face of your measley 100-200 LOL j/k

We had over 500 here in L.A. after a certain point so count yourselves lucky.

BroadwayNick
#5re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/12/05 at 5:05pm

So, if I try for both shows, there may be hope?

Fosse76
#6re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/13/05 at 3:03pm

"HA! I laugh in the face of your measley 100-200 LOL j/k"

Yeah well "Wicked is STILL in Chicago, while it's long gone from LA. HAHAHA :o)
Updated On: 8/13/05 at 03:03 PM

StephanietheStar Profile Photo
StephanietheStar
#7re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/13/05 at 3:07pm

Oh that was mean Fosse...but so very true and I love it!! lol

Yeah, I went on Wednesday matinee not that long ago (the 3rd) and I was liek "It's a wednesday afternoon, there shouldn't be more than 75 people here!" there was like 50 people more than that re: Wicked Chicago Lottery needless to say I lost. re: Wicked Chicago Lottery

It's been MUCH harder to win the lottery now re: Wicked Chicago Lottery I think cuz of Ana maybe...or the word has spread..

and all that I could do because of you was talk of love...

Fosse76
#8re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/13/05 at 3:10pm

"Oh that was mean Fosse...but so very true and I love it!! lol "

I know I'm terrible! What can I say, it's 97 degrees outside and I'm trapped inside (did I say it was 97 degrees?)

Act0r721 Profile Photo
Act0r721
#9re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/13/05 at 4:58pm

Maybe I'm just bad at counting, but I went twice on a Saturday and I didn't think there were thattt many people there. I lost both times and was there with a friend.
I'm in the city a lot, though, so my friend and I are determined to win it. It has to happen eventually, right?

BroadwayNick
#10re: Wicked Chicago Lottery
Posted: 8/13/05 at 8:33pm

I lost BOTH times today. re: Wicked Chicago Lottery Poor me. Oh well.

Videos