pixeltracker

Just wanted to say GOODBYE!- Page 4

Just wanted to say GOODBYE!

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#75re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/18/06 at 9:23pm

Oh. Dear. God. Some threads and people should just stay buried.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

BSoBW2
#76re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:36pm

Why do you care so much, RAGGY Q?

Especially when there are a dozen others from which though POOiest can be CHOOSIEST.

Type_A_Tiff Profile Photo
Type_A_Tiff
#77re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:41pm

SweetQ is Raggy? This Raggy?

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?boardname=bway&thread=853941#1124441

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"Good luck returning my ass!" - Wilhemina Slater

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell

cheezedoodle
#78re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:43pm

"Wave you little hand and whishper show long dearrrrriiieee...."

"Oh Link...your pork is ready..." - Edna Turnblad

BSoBW2
#79re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:43pm

Yes...I believe so.

Bluemoon
#80re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:44pm

How do you know? How did you figure it out?

BSoBW2
#81re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:47pm

ONE - there's a post where she talks about similar problems that Raggy had.

TWO - I have seen pictures of Raggy AND she has posted pictures on BWW.

One in the same!

https://forum.broadwayworld.com/readmessage.cfm?page=2&thread=879843&startthread=1737082&boardname=off

Bluemoon
#82re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:51pm

Woah....my head is spinning. Between this and the Paris Hilton meltdown this board is killing me tonight.

CJR
#83re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:51pm

They suuuuuuuure are

"You're every gay man's wet dream!" ~ MA

If in Heaven you don't excel, you can always party down in hell...

Type_A_Tiff
#84re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:52pm

Wow, I just pulled these posts up.

re: OCDs - From RAGGY Q POO
Posted On: 2/1/05 at 12:16 AM

Adoannie- I sympathize hun. I've been on Lexapro, geodon, adderal, prozac, zoloft, klonzapin, trazadone, risperdal, xananx...need I continue?

But 1 of my many diagnosos is OCD (I was actually hospitalized for it) ::Embaressed::

Just to name a few things

1. I cannot use a chair if it has been used by anybody in the room at the same time as me, as like (1 person is leaving for class- I will not sit in that chair- I need one that was empty when I walk in)
2. my food can't touch! Ewww!! (not really OCD but...)
3. If I'm going into an empty room alone, I always have to twist the doorknob twice first
4. I do a LOT of couting...my numbers that I often use are 3 and 18.
5.When I walk into my apartment the first thing I do before putting anything down is lock both locks and the chain thingy
6. Doing things to make equal such as if I 2 sets of napkins on the taple, I count each stack to make sure they have an equal amount.
7.My room must be tidy and clean at all times. My mom was visiting me this past weekend and she said, I need to sew this, you don't know where your little sewing kit is? I happen to pull it out right where I knew it was!
8. In my wallet my bills always have to be in order of amount...20,s then 10's, 5, 1's...etc.
9. Before I go to bed, I always tape record myself saying something like "Goodnight...it's 1:00am on 2/1/05 and I'm going to sleep. I love you all. (I don't know why I do that, I guess I'm afraid I'll die falling asleep. And I still have my baby blanket from when I was born...:::Embaresssed:::
10. I always always always have a drugstore in my purse. I am sooo afraid of getting sick when I am out or whatever...it's nuts. I was at the airport and they stopped me and asked to look at my stuff and obviously I said yea, and they looked at the pills and I was like "Sir! Wait- excuse I can tell you everything thats in there! Wait! Please sir!" He came back like 10 minutes later and he said all was fine and kinda rolled his eyes. When I got to my destination I threw them all out cause I had some kinda feeling that he put some acid on them or something... oh- Acid!! Thats the other thing. I was hearing people talk about how acid could be on anything from a handrail, to a desk, or a doorknob and since then...I've been frightented but I think it would be going past the limit to wear gloves all the time although I'd like to. And when I meet someone knew and they want to shake my hand, I get really hesitant and sometimes I refuse...I feel really bad bad- whatever.

So- those are 10 of many many more...

I appologize this post is going to be too long for some people and they are gonna yell at me. If ya don't like me or if ya think it's too long- SKIP IT!

- and then -

re: What are you obsessive compulsive about? - SWEETQINTHELIGHTS
Posted On: 9/21/05 at 08:59 PM

Well, since I actually have OCD, I do too many things to mention but when I finished reading this thread, before I posted, I checked to see if my door is locked and cleaned my ears with q-tips...

Other things I do are checking. Thats why I don't get sleep at night, cause I get up a million times to check things that I really know are fine but I can't trust myself.

I also do a lot of counting. And things have to be even/symmetrical. If I break a nail on my right hand, I auomatically have to break or cut my nail on my other hand. My counting numbers tend to be 3 or 18. For some reason, when I come in my apartment and I lock my door, I have to stand looking out the peep hole for 18 seconds...

alright, now that I'm making myself sound weirder every second....I think I'll shut up.

"It's not always about you!!!" (But if you think I'm referring to you anyway, then I probably am.)

"This is my breakfast, lunch and f***ing dinner right here. I'm not even f***in' joking." - Colin Farrell
Updated On: 1/19/06 at 09:52 PM

BSoBW2
#85re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:53pm

Same pictures
Same posts
Same person

Look! Double alliteration!

AbbaRabbit Profile Photo
AbbaRabbit
#86re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:54pm

you guys have waaaaaaaay too much time on your hands

Less is more
Ugly is beautiful
"My brother plays a drag queen... and I'm surprised he looks as good as he does in drag." - Adam Rapp

"thanks, abba. now i'll forever have an image of you as a tattoed hardcore straightedge grrl savaging people in the mosh pit." - papalovesmambo

"Yeah Abba. All the filthy crap you spew out there on those boards. I for one, am equally shocked. :-P" - AnnaK

cheezedoodle
#87re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:54pm

Tiff - you are going to be an amazing lawyer.

"Oh Link...your pork is ready..." - Edna Turnblad

Type_A_Tiff
#88re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:55pm

Well, no. It's a bit rich for someone to be bumping up posts about someone faking their own death when she herself seemingly faked her own death, wouldn't you think?

Bluemoon
#89re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 9:57pm

I'm going to have a nice drink then maybe all of this will have just been a dream.

vbplayer Profile Photo
vbplayer
#90re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 10:28pm

Is this "Bringback Mountain"?

Sorry.

"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion." -- Author Unknown

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#91re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 10:52pm

I can't believe it. That person has got to be putting us on.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#92re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/19/06 at 11:15pm

Bso and Tiff are correct. I can say, without a doubt, that Raggy IS SweetQ.

And, correct me if I'm wrong, having more than one account to a person is against board rules.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

soapguy17 Profile Photo
soapguy17
#93re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 7:21am

I was thinking the same thing. Only I'm not mean enough to make a person with OCD uncomfortable.

I have NEVER met Cheyenne Jackson. I have never hung out with him in his dressing room, he did not tweet me, he never bought me a beverage, and he mostly certainly didn't tickle me. . .that is all.

KelRel Profile Photo
KelRel
#94re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 8:03am

I don't post last night and I miss all of this fun?!? Wow...

"All the while making faces like a baby platypus who forget to take some Beano before eating a chimichanga." FindingNamo in reference to Jessica Simpson's singing.

bdwaygirl Profile Photo
bdwaygirl
#95re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 8:20am

Aw gee. Last night SweetQ deleted their final post in the thread BSO linked to.

I hung out with Cheyenne Jackson in his dressing room waayyyyyy before he tickled D2.

"unleash the girly"

Our fingerprints don't fade from the lives we touch.

Puppies are babies in fur coats.

Tinfoil...The Terrorizing Terminator

BSoBW2
#96re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 12:30pm

Well, if that doesn't prove it...

camerangel Profile Photo
camerangel
#97re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 12:39pm

Oh the good old days.. the many hours of joy we got pointing out Raggy's stupidity..

**sigh**

"All work and no smut makes Cammy lose her edge." ~DG

"Someday I'm going to have a baby and I'm gonna name her L'il Mimi Marquez and I and will sing to her every day and when she's a toddler I will say "L'il Mimi Marquez, clad only in a bubble diaper, will perform her famous play pen handcuff dance to the sounds of breast milk being pumped!" ~Kringas

Jane2 Profile Photo
Jane2
#98re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 3:15pm

Have no fear-now we have Di2.

<-----I'M TOTES ROLLING MY EYES

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#99re: Just wanted to say GOODBYE!
Posted: 1/20/06 at 8:52pm

Hahahah.

Oh...my sides.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde