pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 214

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

Moriah3
#5325Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/14/18 at 10:48pm

What about Kara Lindsay in Beautiful?

tigerlily2
#5326Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/17/18 at 1:00pm

I heard back from Katharine McPhee today! It took about a month. 

Sarah329
#5327Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/18/18 at 11:22am

Moriah3 said: "What about Kara Lindsay in Beautiful?"

Kara answered mail during Wicked but I know a few people sent to her in her first run of Beautiful and never heard back from her.

Frenchbacon
#5328Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/20/18 at 11:46am

Does anyone have any success writing to Be More Chill? Also, does anyone know if I could write to the stage manager and ask for a cast signed playbill?

quizking101 Profile Photo
quizking101
#5329Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/20/18 at 12:54pm

I got a letter back from Bernadette Peters’ assistant and the cost of her autograph runs for a $10 donation to Broadway Barks. Very reasonable

Check out my eBay page for sales on Playbills!! www.ebay.com/usr/missvirginiahamm

tvgus2
#5330Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/20/18 at 8:05pm

HI, What address did you use?

A.Douglas Profile Photo
A.Douglas
#5331Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/20/18 at 10:17pm

quizking101 said: "I got a letter back from Bernadette Peters’ assistant and the cost of her autograph runs for a $10 donation to Broadway Barks. Very reasonable"

Yes, I second the question; What address did you use? How can we donate and send an item to be signed?

Many thanks! :)

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5332Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/22/18 at 4:18pm

Received another cast-signed playbill from Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. Sent in late June, no donation request.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

Sarah329
#5333Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/22/18 at 6:51pm

I sent to Will Roland (using the BMC address) and I’m waiting for a response. I’ll probably send to the Stage Manager next week.

Moriah3
#5334Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/22/18 at 9:38pm

I got one as well from her assistant and I only got one from when I sent fan mail to her while she was in Hello Dolly so I’m hoping if I send a donation I’ll get a signed playbill. I also heard from Jason Tam today I’m Be More Chill. Can anyone tell me if Daniel Radcliffe responds or Michael Urie? Still waiting to hear back from Jamie Parker from Harry Potter.

Sarah329
#5335Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/23/18 at 6:59pm

Daniel Radcliffe’s show hasn’t started previews yet I’m pretty sure?

pc1145N
#5336Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/23/18 at 8:42pm

I have heard back from Michael Urie in the past.

Evans2
#5337Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/23/18 at 10:16pm

Heard back from Head Over Heels with a cast signed Playbill.
Sent 6/30, received 8/23.

Lauren2
#5338Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/24/18 at 12:59am

It’s been a good few weeks! I have got stuff back from Mean Girls, Spongebob Squarepants, Harry Potter, Taylor Louderman and Taylor Trensch!

Moriah3
#5339Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 8/28/18 at 9:24pm

Does anyone have a picture of Lindsay Mendez signature? I got a playbill back from Carousel and can’t tell if she signed it or not. Thanks!

TravelgalNY
#5340Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/1/18 at 1:57pm

What address did you use for Sponge Bob? Mine came back undeliverable when I sent to Palace Theater.

gleek4114 Profile Photo
gleek4114
#5341Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/2/18 at 10:37pm

Has anyone written to Rachel York at Head Over Heels? Or has anyone had a good track record of her responding in the past? I'd love to write her. 

Also re: The Palace

If you look back in this thread you should find the correct address. You have to address it to the stage door specifically, as it's on a different street than the main entrance. 

Lauren2
#5342Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/3/18 at 1:16am

Got something back from Jessie Fisher from Harry Potter. She sent a signed playbill with a nice letter and a feather from her Part 2 Act 2 costume! She is so sweet!

Sarah329
#5343Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/3/18 at 12:10pm

Heard back from Will Roland! He sent me back a cast signed playbill. (I also sent him a questionnaire but he didn’t answer it.) It was a nice surprise since I was only expecting him to sign the playbill!

Ruthie12
#5344Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/3/18 at 1:16pm

kylierose said: "I wrote to Jessie Mueller and included a playbill about 6 weeks ago but I still haven't gotten a response."

I introduced my aunt to Jessie Mueller and she was really impressed with her not only as a performer but as a human being.  She just thought she was humble and grateful (she watched some interviews with me).  She just felt compelled to write her a note  (she NEVER wrote anything to a celebrity in her life, so that was funny to me).  Anyway, she did not enclose any SASE and basically said no need to write a response back, she just wanted to tell her how much she enjoys her talent and genuineness and she is a wonderful role model to young fans).  Anyway, she got a note back in like a few days. 

Moriah3
#5345Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/3/18 at 8:09pm

When you ask for a cast signed playbill from a show do you just put stage manager or do you have to put the stage managers name on the envelope? Also does Lion King ask for a donation or does Phantom? Thanks for the help!

atuomala Profile Photo
atuomala
#5346Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/3/18 at 9:13pm

Moriah3 said: "When you ask for a cast signed playbill from a show do you just put stage manager or do you have to put the stage managers name on the envelope? Also does Lion King ask for a donation or does Phantom? Thanks for the help!"

You just put “Stage Manager”, no personalization needed. And no, neither The Lion King nor Phantom ask for donations.

"Mostly, I loved the size of these people's emotions. Nobody has emotions this size anymore. Outsized emotions. Operatic emotions. Kushemski and Vanda are like Tristan and Isolde, they're Paolo and Francesca. Nobody's in total thrall like this anymore. Nobody's overcome by passion like this, or goes through this kind of rage." Thomas, Venus in Fur

haterobics Profile Photo
haterobics
#5347Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/4/18 at 1:08am

Strangely enough, I got a signed window card back from Bette in the final week of the show.

I dropped a huge flat mailer off, with a Dolly poster inside, with the postage all sorted, and The Divine Miss M as the return addressee. I taped an envelope with a letter onto it, and the envelope also included a $150 donation to her charity.

The Friday before it closed, the mailer arrived, and she signed it directly in the middle between her name and the show name. Not a huge signature, but it's there. And comparing it to the I'll Eat You Last window card, which she signed as I held it, the "dle" of her last name is identical, since I know there was speculation she had someone else sign things for her.

I wasn't very convinced this would work, but go figure.

A.Douglas Profile Photo
A.Douglas
#5348Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/4/18 at 1:14am

haterobics said: "Strangely enough, I got a signed window card back from Bette in the final week of the show.

I dropped a huge flat mailer off, with a Dolly poster inside, with the postage all sorted, and The Divine Miss M as the return addressee. I taped an envelope with a letter onto it, and the envelope also included a $150 donation to her charity.

The Friday before it closed, the mailer arrived, and she signed it directly in the middle between her name and the show name. Not a huge signature, but it's there. And comparing it to the I'll Eat You Last window card, which she signed as I held it, the "dle" of her last name is identical, since I know there was speculation she had someone else sign things for her.

I wasn't very convinced this would work, but go figure.
"

Do you mind posting a photo? ??

Many thanks!

tvgus2
#5349Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?
Posted: 9/4/18 at 1:14am

How much postage did you put on the mailer?

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!