pixeltracker

Who have you gotten stuff back from?- Page 9

Who have you gotten stuff back from?

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#200re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 3:35pm

does anyone know if Michelle Federer is still at the Bernard B.Jacobs Theatre? If not, does anyone where i can send a letter to?

also, could anyone please tell me where to send a letter to Megan Hilty?

Thanks

bwayondabrain
#201re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 3:41pm

um, i just know that THREE DAYS OF RAIN closed so you probably cant send Michelle letters there...I dunno...sorry!

i recently got:

- 2 pictures (1 of them I sent) signed from Lauren Molina
- 2 pictures from Laura Bell Bundy signed (both provided by her)
- signed headshot and short letter from Jennifer Hope Wills

:)

mikeyb16 Profile Photo
mikeyb16
#202re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 3:45pm

thanks, guess i'll have to wait til Michelle enters a new project in the future.

bwayondabrain
#203re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 3:48pm

or you could try and find her agent somewhere on the web...
or does she have a website at all?

good luck!
:)

Les_Mis_Fan
#204re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 4:24pm

I got a signed headshot back when I wrote to Michael Cerveris.

mrs felciano
#205re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 4:37pm

Grr I still havent heard from Michael and it's been like three months..

I've heard back from:
Jesse Tyler Ferguson
Sarah Saltzburg (with nice letter)
Jose Llana
Lauren Molina
Donna Lynne Champlin (with nice letter)
John Arbo (with post it note)
Patti LuPone
Marc Jacoby (with letter)
Alex G..I'm not even going to try to spell his last name
Victoria Clark
Bob Martin
John Lloyd Young
Eden Espinosa
Susan Egan

Waiting on:
Christopher Sieber
Shere Rene Scott
Sarah Gettelfinger
Derrick Baskin
Sutton Foster
Celia Keenan Bolger
Lisa Howawrd
Deborah S Craig
Ben Magnuson
Diana Dimarzio
Michael Cerveris
Manoel Felciano
Felcia P. Fields
Ben Eakley
Dortothy Stanley
Elia Winter
Steven Lynch
Jenn Gambetese
Greg Jbara

I never heard from Norbert, and I doubt I will since he's left the show. I wrote the Sweeney cast 3-4 months ago.. so I'm losing hope. Mano told me he's very behind. I'm hoping they will get stuff out soon since the show is closing!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#206re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 5:07pm

Ehhhh, that's not very encouraging seeing that I sent out letters to Manoel, Michael Cerveris, and Benjamin M last week.

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

VonTussleGirl Profile Photo
VonTussleGirl
#207re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 5:09pm

So I'm currently waiting on:

Laura Benanti
Amy Spanger
Beth Leavel
Barrett Foa
Mary Faber

Any word on how quickly I can expect something back?

Yankeefan007
#208re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 5:21pm

I heard back from Gamby about 2 months after I sent something off. I had all but forgotten about it.

Yero
#209re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 5:24pm

Just got mail from Stephanie J. Block today :)

"I have this mental image of Patti barreling down the street and pushing tourists out of her way." -colleen_lee

mrs felciano
#210re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 5:28pm

I wrote to John Lloyd young to sign a playbill so I could auction it off on ebay. I'm pretty much horrible. I just, don't like him that much. I have to give him props though.. I got it back within the week.

Those of you who heard from Sweeney members how long did it take?

Les_Mis_Fan
#211re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:03pm

For me, it took about 2 months.

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#212re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:05pm

I wrote to Brian d'Arcy James today, and I'll send out one I wrote for Norbert in a few days (so it gets to the LA tour stop)

BroadwayBaby3 Profile Photo
BroadwayBaby3
#213re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:09pm

Kristin Chenoweth and Sutton Foster

Defy Gravity!!

chinkie azn jai Profile Photo
chinkie azn jai
#214re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:30pm

And JLY still sent you one mrs felciano?! Wow...

"Chicago is it's own incredible theater town right there smack down in the middle of the heartland. What a great city! I can see why Oprah likes to live there!" - Dee Hoty :-D

SweetQintheLights
#215re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:39pm

"I wrote to John Lloyd young to sign a playbill so I could auction it off on ebay. I'm pretty much horrible. I just, don't like him that much. I have to give him props though.. I got it back within the week. "

*blinks*
You wrote to JLY and asked for a playbill so you could auction it on ebay? Did you write that in the letter?
I find that kind of...odd- and perhaps a bit rude.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#216re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 10:44pm

I don't think she mentioned it in her letter. She just wanted to make some bucks

Patti LuPone FANatic Profile Photo
Patti LuPone FANatic
#217re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 11:03pm

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?

Hello. I've gotten three things from Patti LuPone in the mail.
First, I sent her a fan letter/greeting card around the time she was in "The Old Neighborhood." She wrote: "Dear Doll, couldn't read your name, love Patti LuPone." Second, I got a picture from Miss Patti after her Richardson, Texas (north of Dallas) concert with Mandy Patinkin. I wrote her about some hideous heifer who didn't allow me to see Patti LuPone after the perf. She wrote that she was sorry that I didn't get to go b.s. (backstage). Thirdly, this past December 2005, I sent her a Xmas e-card. I was thoroughly surprised when she sent me an autographed Sweeney Todd Playbill. I hadn't asked her for it, so it was indeed a pleasant surprise. She truly IS a "doll" to her fans. Sincerely, Roman in Austin, Texas... the official Patti LuPone FANatic P.S. I scanned the first picture and didn't realize it would come out sooo big. Oh well.

"Noel [Coward] and I were in Paris once. Adjoining rooms, of course. One night, I felt mischievous, so I knocked on Noel's door, and he asked, 'Who is it?' I lowered my voice and said 'Hotel detective. Have you got a gentleman in your room?' He answered, 'Just a minute, I'll ask him.'" (Beatrice Lillie)

mrs felciano
#218re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 11:03pm

I was planning on donating the money to him. Because he asks people send $25 bucks to him for a signed picture so he can donate it to the BCEFA.

I said I was horrible because I didn't actually want one for myself.

I knew Jersey Boys with his sig would get quite a bit. I didn't think I was doing anything wrong?

Yeesh.

Edit: I also sent the playbill, I didn't ask for one.
Updated On: 8/8/06 at 11:03 PM

SweetQintheLights
#219re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 11:15pm

"I was planning on donating the money to him. Because he asks people send $25 bucks to him for a signed picture so he can donate it to the BCEFA."

If indeed that is what you are doing, fine. However, I think you should have mentioned that in your original post though because it did seem that you just were trying to make money.

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

mrs felciano
#220re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 11:19pm

Yeah I don't know why I didn't mention it. Sorry!

Now I feel silly.

JustChillin8908
#221re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/8/06 at 11:27pm

I just recently got signed photos back from Cyndi Lauper and Tracie Thoms. You can check out my fan photos to see who else I've gotten stuff back from(also some I got signed personally at the stage door).

bwayondabrain
#222re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/9/06 at 12:24pm

hey, has anyone gotten anything from Amy Spanger, Felicia Finley, or Felicia P. Fields before? trying to decide if i should include a self-addressed envelope with my letters...

ILoveMyDictionary Profile Photo
ILoveMyDictionary
#223re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/9/06 at 12:30pm

I'm about to mail out a letter to Jenn Gambatese and a letter from the cast of Spelling Bee. Tis my first broadway fanmail sendingness.

Theatreboy49 Profile Photo
Theatreboy49
#224re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
Posted: 8/14/06 at 1:42am

It appears it can get somewhat pricy depending how many people you write to but at the same time worth it. Im currently writing to Patti Lupone, Sutton Foster, Bob Martin, His G-dly ness Sondheim himself and a couple others.

<------ Me and my friends with patti Lupone at my friends afterparty for her concert with audra mcdonald during the summer of 2007.
"I am sorry but it is an unjust world and virtue is only triumphant in theatricle performances" The Mikado

Maximum Thread Size of 5,000 Messages Reached
Please Start a New Thread!