pixeltracker

Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED thread? New tour review, click here!

Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED thread? New tour review, click here!

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#0Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED thread? New tour review, click here!
Posted: 11/24/05 at 6:09pm

Well the guy mispelled Elphaba and didn't quite get "why the dragon was looming over the stage?", but here is his review anyway...

He did have some nice things to say about the show overall.
Riverfronttimes.com Updated On: 11/24/05 at 06:09 PM

BobbyBubby Profile Photo
BobbyBubby
#1re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/24/05 at 6:11pm

At least it's not another Rent post.

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
#2re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/24/05 at 6:16pm

Hence my subject, Bobby. Boy, nothing gets past you does it? re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)

Whiteguy2088 Profile Photo
Whiteguy2088
#3re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/24/05 at 6:57pm

who would ever think we would appreciate a Wicked thread...

cubbiegirl Profile Photo
cubbiegirl
#4re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/24/05 at 6:58pm

Thanks Popular. I was going to post what I thought of the show but figured I would be hit with some sort of flying object.

Jim Caruso: You know, you are doing Wicked.
Stephanie J Block: I am!
Jim: Is anyone coming to that old thing?

Anakela Profile Photo
Anakela
#5re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/25/05 at 2:30am

sorry, but the Elphaba/Elpheba in that review is cracking me up- it's like he wasn't sure which one to go with so he split the spellings evenly, so you get Elphaba's spelled wrong only half the time!

...and I totally want to send him an email saying reading the book will explain the whole dragon thing. :)

Popular Profile Photo
Popular
greenegirl87
#7re: Hey guys... happy to see a WICKED post again? New review of the tour, click here :)
Posted: 11/25/05 at 12:07pm

Thanks Popular, that review helped to renew my excitement at seeing the tour next month!

"But now the air is filled with confusion. We replace care with illusion."

Videos