News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis

Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis

nolatheatre Profile Photo
nolatheatre
#0Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 10:10am

anyone see it?

meagan9848 Profile Photo
meagan9848
#1re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 10:14am

it was a repeat

Idina: Somehow I got myself to the stage, came out at the end of the show, and I had some kind of closure.
Some guy: You looked great!
Idina: Thanks...I WAS SO HIGH! 8/21/05

JLSatUD Profile Photo
JLSatUD
#2re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 10:25am

waiting to see ... I heard it was a repeat but the intro to the show was new (Regis mentioned the holidays being over). Now that I'm watching I'm pretty sure they just filmed the intro and are going to use 3 old clips because Eva Longoria is talking about the upcoming season 2 of Housewives and wearing summer clothes

Broadway_Boy
#3re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 11:18am

The intro wasn't new, they meant Thanksgiving Holidays.

Check out the app Todaytix if you haven't already for theatre tickets around the world. My referral code is DGHVR

Kimmygonbefamous Profile Photo
Kimmygonbefamous
#4re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 11:21am

No, they meant Christmas, because they were talking about what Santa brought and all that. The rest of it was pretaped...if you notice, Kelly wore about 4 different outfits.

"You can only become truly accomplished at something you love. Don't make money your goal. Instead, pursue the things you love doing, and do them so well that people can't take their eyes off you." - Maya Angelou

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#5re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 12:10pm

Ugh! I just freaked out because it's on right now here! I had to find a tape and its old!? boooo!

xM3L24x Profile Photo
xM3L24x
#6re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 12:19pm

ohh i completely forgot about this. But whatever, I got it the first time around so no biggie.

ToBeingAnUsForOnce Profile Photo
ToBeingAnUsForOnce
#7re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 12:59pm

It seems like they cut out parts of the song. It sounded a bit strange.

JLSatUD Profile Photo
JLSatUD
#8re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 1:20pm

thank you ...I had it on but my family was talking nad I couldn't tell if I just missed a piece or if they had cut. It just didn't seem right

WhatDoINeedWithLove?
#9re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 4:19pm

Yeah, it was cut the first time around. It was pretty bad. Wilson and Tracie's mics were turned up louder than the rest throughout the whole time, which made blending impossible. And...Wilson should NOT of done the solo!

Brokenlizard14 Profile Photo
Brokenlizard14
#10re: Rent Movie Cast Performing on Regis
Posted: 12/26/05 at 4:38pm

Yeah. I saw it both times it was on (the first time, and today) and much as I love Wilson, and I do, he can't do the solo in Seasons of Love. It's just not in his range.

Videos