pixeltracker

What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!

What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!

Henry Farnam Profile Photo
Henry Farnam
#0What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 4:36pm

Hello all! I want to personally invite you all to join us tonight on "Broadway and More" the Internet Radio Talk Show devoted to All Things Broadway, where tonight’s show topic is:

What is The Most Memorable Performance of a Song on stage or on CD that you’ve EVER seen or heard!

Call in and share your ideas with us and the audience.

PLUS: Favorites Trivia! How well DO you know Broadway Shows?

Or feel free to call in and chat about other Broadway news that you've heard or stories you want to share about your Broadway and Theater Experiences.

Also throughout tonight’s show, we’ll be challenging you with Broadway Trivia and "Broadway Name That Tune". Let's see how good you are!

SPECIAL TIME THIS WEEK ONLY: Usually the show is on at 9 p.m. Eastern, but for THIS WEEK ONLY, the show will air today (Sunday) 6-8 p.m. Eastern (3-5 p.m. Pacific)

You can tune in for FREE by going to www.BroadwayTalkRadio.com
If it's your first time tuning in, give your computer's music player a minute or two to get synched up with the radio show's player.

You can also call in TOLL FREE by dialing: 888-842-BWAY (2929)

We also have a LIVE CHATROOM during the show where we check in frequently live on the air, for those of you who are too shy to call in directly, or don't have access to a phone.

I hope you'll join us! We have a lot of fun on the show, but what makes the shows great is having YOU, the Broadway Fans, join us and give us your great opinions and input!

Henry Farnam
Host of Broadway and More
The Internet Radio Talk Show Devoted to All Things Broadway!

Broadway and More Radio Show Link

colleen_lee
#3re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 5:04pm

I actually like this earlier time as it doesn't interfere with Grey's Anatomy.

Hey, a girl has to have priorities.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#5re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 5:09pm

Is the show that is playing right now (about the best and worst endings) live?

It is giving away so many shows Im gonna have to stop listening.

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

Henry Farnam
#6re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 6:11pm

No worries - it's not best and worst ENDINGS. It's MOST MEMORABLE PERFORMANCES. So no spoilers today! No worries. Hope you'll join!

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#8re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 8:31pm

The show was great! I had alot of fun in the chatroom. Thanks for the link, I will be back next week!

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"

SNLMedia Profile Photo
SNLMedia
#9re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/26/06 at 8:34pm

I had a great time as well! Hopefully I will be able to make it to next week's show for more fun and diversion. re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!

"The world is a better place because of hairspray." - Michael Ball

Henry Farnam
#10re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/27/06 at 1:42am

Thanks! Glad you guys had fun! You all helped to make it a GREAT show tonight. See you all next week.

By the way - how did everyone like the earlier show time? We might consider making it earlier on a regular basis.

Thanks again!

And be sure to e-mail me to let me know what legendary stars you want to dedicate next week's show to.

Henry Farnam
Host of Broadway and More
Broadway and More Radio Show Link

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#11re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/27/06 at 2:07am

missed it but why don't we post ours on here?

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
Corine2 Profile Photo
Corine2
#13re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/27/06 at 10:28am

I am not a co-host. I go on from time to time.
Gen is the co-host. I am a guest.

Updated On: 2/27/06 at 10:28 AM

SueleenGay Profile Photo
SueleenGay
#14re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/27/06 at 11:06am

So you are sort of like the Carol Wayne of the show? The "Matinée Lady?"

PEACE.

Enjolras77 Profile Photo
Enjolras77
#15re: What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show!
Posted: 2/27/06 at 12:19pm

Musical Nerd,

THIS would be the longest thread title ever :)

What is the MOST Memorable Performance of a Bway Song on Stage or on CD that you have EVER heard or seen? Tonight on the Internet Radio Talk Show performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis de Sade!

"You pile up enough tomorrows, and you'll find you are left with nothing but a lot of empty yesterdays. I don't know about you, but I'd like to make today worth remembering." --Harold Hill from The Music Man

Videos