pixeltracker

What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?- Page 2

What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?

jimnysf
#25re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 9:19pm

I think I may be starting to have feelings for WickedPhantom!

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

ThePinballWizard Profile Photo
ThePinballWizard
#26re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 9:29pm

Yodel

"Isn't it strange that we spend most of our time learning to do what they put people in asylums for." - Jane Fonda on Acting

bwayondabrain
#27re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 9:31pm

i'd love to hear Patti yodel...

sally1112 Profile Photo
sally1112
#28re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 9:49pm

You realize (stops to hit "repeat all" for Disc Two of Sweeney Todd) that the first step is admitting we have a problem!

dirty rotten guy Profile Photo
dirty rotten guy
#29re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 9:52pm

Worship Patti's drawing of herself in Sweeney on the cast-made mural I own. Then I think I will watch the concert version of Sweeney, becuase she looks like a real babe in that one. re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?

"The hallmark of aristocracy is responsibility. Oh brother, that got me, that did me in!"
Updated On: 4/21/06 at 09:52 PM

bluesoprano Profile Photo
bluesoprano
#30re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 10:47pm

Well first I sent her a birthday wish (along with the wonderful fans of the Patti LuPone myspace group), then I listened to the cd's I have (Sweeney Todd, Matters of the Heart, Evita, The Bakers Wife), then my friend and I watched the episode of Will and Grace she was in, then we proceeded to watch the concert version of "Sweeney Todd".

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATTI LUPONE!!!

Alex LaVelle
#31re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 10:59pm

After listening to Sweeney, Evita, and Sunset followed by pre-ordering The Lady With The Torch, watching the episode of Frasier she guest starred in as an angry cook (and Frasier's Aunt Zora).

C is for Company
#32re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/21/06 at 11:00pm

I looked at a making of the poster art of the 1987 Anything Goes in a book at Barnes and Noble.
Me and my friend sang her version of Wait, more specifically our favorite "See now its pAaAaAaAast!"

Updated On: 4/21/06 at 11:00 PM

Amneris Profile Photo
Amneris
#33re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/22/06 at 12:02am

um.. I listened to her singing some hot tunes from "Anything Goes" cause um I have an excuse..im doing the show now teeheee... and I sort of saved the clipping in this mornings daily news about her bday in the horoscope section =D

Marguerite Chauvelin
#34re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/22/06 at 12:04am

I'm lamenting that I didn't wish her happy birthday when I saw Sweeney yesterday. I didn't realize until today.

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

mrslovett7
#35re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/22/06 at 11:23pm

i'm sorry but i believe i top all of you:

for her b-day i sent her an email, wore my mrs. lovett's apron, spoke with a cockney accent to everyone including this delivery guy when i ordered lunch for my friend and i, got those big wax lips and then melted the top side to get the lip roll affect and wore those, watched the concert dvd and the sweeney revival bootleg, and of course only listened to her music allll day long.

~H* "I slept through the nominations, as I always do. Anything I need to know, I'll find out when I get up at a reasonable hour!" -Michael Cerveris

TheaterAddict7652
#36re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/22/06 at 11:43pm

wow...I just sent her a card

There's a lot I am not certain of...

Grommetik Profile Photo
Grommetik
#37re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/23/06 at 2:42am

I think to celebrate I will continue to dislike her...
Sorry, I gave liking her my best shot but....just...can't do it.

Lady Italy Profile Photo
Lady Italy
#38re: What are you doing to celebrate Patti LuPone's B-day?
Posted: 4/23/06 at 5:39pm

Nothing...I'm sure she doesn't want to be reminded that she getting up there in years. She's still got strong pipes, however how long can it last? (Hopefully another 20 years) So in behalf of her feelings I'm going to play it low key.