pixeltracker

Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?

Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?

RentBoy86
#0Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/23/06 at 1:28pm

I'm hopefully going to see this later in the week, I was just wondering if they have any sort of student rush or anything? I might buy a ticket offline - but if they have a student rush or something I might wait.

Standing_O
#1re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/23/06 at 2:21pm

If you're going in Alabama, I don't know about rush. But I *DO* know you can use the discount code BJCC to save some money! That's what I did.

best of luck!

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#2re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/23/06 at 3:43pm

Enjoy the show!

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

RentBoy86
#3re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 1:06am

Aw thanks for the code. Since I'm going by myself I feel like I shoudl splurge and sit closer. I rarley get to actually sit on the floor, but I really want to, but I thought if they had student rush or whatever, I could still sit on the floor but for cheaper ha.

Standing_O
#4re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 7:56am

Yeah, I know what you mean. I actually bought a ticket for my sister who lives in Alabama (I'm in NYC) so she can see it. Before the code all I could afford was I Rear Balcony (row X I think?) and with the code I got her first row Balcony. So that's some improvement! I used to go to shows at the BJCC a lot but we always sat in the same spot (like row M downstairs). So I have no idea how the view and all are from upstairs.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the show!

RentBoy86
#5re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 2:28pm

Yeah, I found a ticket for like Row EE in the very front part. Its like the continetial part or something for like 60 bucks. Which would be cool to sit that close, considering I know I'm going to like it. But when i went to see hairspray and 42nd street they both had student rush, so I'm not sure. I might go up and ask today.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#6re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 2:31pm

Continental? What? I've never heard that used as part of a theatre's terminology...

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#7re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 3:20pm

You can get the cheaper tix and this show will most likely not be sold out, so you can move to a better seat.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#8re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 3:23pm

I just got my tickets for the philadelphia performance on May 5. About 70 bucks for Orchestra Row C which isnt too bad at all.

I hope it sells well though, it seems weird that 2 weeks before the show I could get row c.

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

RentBoy86
#9re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 7:48pm

Yeah, but were you buying a single ticket?

Also, I found out that they have a student rush 90mins before the show starts for $25 bucks and they basically sell you any seat that isn't already sold.

OH, and Liz, I'm not sure if that's the right word - probably not. it just says "cont" on the ticket.

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#10re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 7:54pm

Oh, then definitly wait, i am sure that the show won't be sold out. Is this at the same theatre where Bombay Dreams played?

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

Fabrizio2
#11re: Little Women Tour - Rush/Student Tix?
Posted: 4/24/06 at 7:54pm

I'm seeing it Saturday night.

RentBoy86
#12Little Women Marketing - Ugh
Posted: 4/25/06 at 7:17pm

No, different theater, different town. The bombay dreams theater was much smaller.

You kno what pisses me off. The whole mother/daughter thing. So, the cast is having a luncheon that you can buy tickets for but its only mother/daughter. What the hell? What about the guys who would like to meet the cast? ugh.

TheQuibbler Profile Photo
TheQuibbler
#13Little Women Marketing - Ugh
Posted: 4/25/06 at 7:40pm

Is this rush going to be in affect for the Philadelphia stop? Or is this what you've been talking about all along and I've just missed it?

All_For_Laura
#14Little Women Marketing - Ugh
Posted: 4/25/06 at 7:42pm

Is the cast going to do a meet and greet in philly?

I'd love that. Too bad I'm a boy. lol

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Fabrizio2
#15Little Women Marketing - Ugh
Posted: 4/25/06 at 9:00pm

Hey I am going saturday night...Rentboy...you going saturday night? Will you be stage dooring perhaps?

All_For_Laura
#16Little Women Marketing - Ugh
Posted: 4/25/06 at 9:03pm

Anyone here going to the philly show?

Videos