Gavin Creel?

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#0Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:36pm

Does Gavin have any upcoming projects? The last I heard he was in LA, I know about his record, and him going on Rosie's cruis again, but any news of him returning to the Broadway stage anytime soon?

http://theaterfag.blogspot.com/ Reviews and the like

colleen_lee
#1re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:39pm

He is hinting that there is something coming down the pipeline but hasn't spilled details yet.

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#2re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:40pm

GAH! LAME! Oh well as long as he has plans to come back to Broadway I am a happy boy!

Practically Perfect Profile Photo
Practically Perfect
#3re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:41pm

He'll be back on broadway next year after a stint in the west end, I believe...

Mary P x

popular_elphie Profile Photo
popular_elphie
#4re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:41pm

There seems to be something really huge coming up. Definitely keep checking.

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#5re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 6:44pm

*sigh of relief*

respeck Profile Photo
respeck
#6re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:30pm

Did he cut his hair yet?

jimnysf
#7re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:35pm

Let's hope so. Unless he is going up for the lead in an unlikely tour of a certain vampire musical, that hair needs some trimming.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#8re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:36pm

CHILL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

acrocksyo Profile Photo
acrocksyo
#9re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:38pm

We get it jimnysf you don't like Lestat!

jimnysf
#10re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:39pm

Glad you got it but I never mentioned that word.

"I've lost everything! Luis, Marty, my baby with Chris, Chris himself, James. All I ever wanted was love." --Sheridan Crane "Passions" ------- "Housework is like bad sex. Every time I do it, I swear I'll never do it again til the next time company comes."--"Lulu" from "Can't Stop The Music" ----- "When the right doors didn't open for him, he went through the wrong ones" - "Sweet Bird of Youth" ------------ --------- "Passions" is uncancelled! See NBC.com for more info.
Updated On: 6/4/06 at 07:39 PM

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#11re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:42pm

jimnysf- We've put up the closing notice for your Lestat comments. Did you miss it when you signed on?

"I'm learning to dig deep down inside and find the truth within myself and put that out. I think what we identify with in popular music more than anything else is when someone just shares a truth that we can relate to. That's what I'm searching for in my music." - Ron Bohmer

"I broke the boundaries. It wasn't cool to be in plays- especially if you were in sports & I was in both." - Ashton Kutcher

jimnysf
#12re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:45pm

You are the ones mentioning "Lestat". Not I. I did not mention it at all in my post. Please get over your obsessions with that show already.

Phantom2 Profile Photo
Phantom2
#13re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:53pm

Sorry, you must have been referring to DOTV or Dracula!

respeck Profile Photo
respeck
#14re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 7:57pm

Or Wicked: Vampire Edition!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#15re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:21pm

Back to the subject:
Think Gavin and Gavin....

broadwaybelter Profile Photo
broadwaybelter
#16re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:23pm

lol. I hope Gavin is in something big soon, I anticipate his return--LOL Jimnysf! Yea he looks so much better w/his hair cut

Johnnytoc
#17re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:30pm

Curtain, the same thought crossed my mind

crazy smiles Profile Photo
crazy smiles
#18re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:34pm

Gavin's hair is awsome. I LOVE it long! Viva Gavin's amazing hair!!

CurtainPullDowner Profile Photo
CurtainPullDowner
#19re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:35pm

His new project will only require a trim.

OuttaTowner
#20re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:47pm

I suspect Gavin will really sweep up in his new project.

jimnysf
#21re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:49pm

Hmmm? Sweep up? Will he be stepping in time?

colleen_lee
#22re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:51pm

Don't toy with me!!

"You just can't win. Ever. Look at the bright side, at least you are not stuck in First Wives Club: The Musical. That would really suck. " --Sueleen Gay

jimnysf
#23re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:53pm

Will there be flying kites?

OuttaTowner
#24re: Gavin Creel?
Posted: 6/4/06 at 8:53pm

SUPER guess, jimnysf!

Guess that just popped into your head?

Videos