News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crazy smiles

crazy smiles Profile Photo
Member Name: crazy smiles
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Company Question
 Oct 3 2006, 11:41:36 PM
When did Hugh take over for Raul?
Company Question
 Oct 3 2006, 11:40:53 PM
When did Hugh take over for Raul?
re: Clumsy gets heckled by the Matron at HAIRSPRAY {9-9-06 Evening Preformance)
 Sep 10 2006, 01:18:10 AM
I went to the matinee today by means of the lottery. I was A 110. During You're Timeless to Me they did the same skit too. The "Were in trouble" and jewish jokes. I thought Diana was the biggest highlight of the show for sure. It being my first time I enjoyed it a lot. Though during You Can't Stop the Beat poor Michelle fell, but she was a true trooper. She just got up and continued to preform. You guys know how long Diana is gonna be in the show?
re: Into the Woods Question!
 Sep 3 2006, 05:50:49 AM
You think because she left the show early Bernadette didn't win the Tony?
re: What is Matt Morrison up too?
 Aug 22 2006, 01:18:41 AM
Wait what about America's Next Top Model?
re: why are some people just unwilling to try out musicals?
 Aug 20 2006, 12:21:58 PM
volleyballer please don't diss the Marley.

The way I see it is that most young people arn't into broadway musicals or showtunes because they're rapped up in MTV. I'm an MTV junkie as anyone else, but when did you see something that was related to theatre or saying people should go and check out this cast recording. I'm not against MTV or want them to say, "Hey check out Drowsy its off the chain!!". Since MTV is the norm and musical theatre isn't kids say nay.

re: Musical Theatre Pet Peeves
 Aug 19 2006, 04:27:38 PM
brdwybound2 it wasn't directed towards you. It was just in general.
re: Musical Theatre Pet Peeves
 Aug 19 2006, 01:56:23 AM
My pet peeve would have to be the "know it all" theatre gurus who comment on how superior they are to others that may not know theatre so much. Christ, so what if they like the popular musicals. Instead of ranting how you are a theatre expert just introduce them to the more greater pieces of theatre. Don't act like you're a more important person because YOU know more about theatre than others. It's a bit much to be full of yourself.
re: Gavin Creel?
 Jun 4 2006, 08:34:54 PM
Gavin's hair is awsome. I LOVE it long! Viva Gavin's amazing hair!!
re: Dan Folger out of Spelling Bee?
 Oct 13 2005, 05:34:22 AM
Andy please tell me you're kidding.
re: Liza in Fort Lauderdale
 Oct 9 2005, 01:48:49 AM
TOTALLY UNFAIR! I leave Florida for the reasons of being extremely boring and a month later Liza is all up in Ft. Lauderdale. I shouldn't complain cause she was up here for the Katrina Benefit, but I'm broke and couldn't see her. Gosh diggity damn! Seems like you enjoyed it. Congrats.
re: THE WEDDING SINGER starts previews MARCH 30th and opens APRIL 27!!
 Oct 7 2005, 02:02:37 AM
Donde this demo you all speak of? Oh um whose taking the Richard Rodgers? Cause isn't Moving Out actually moving out like in Dec.?
Miracle Brothers, why?
 Oct 3 2005, 04:06:18 AM
This past Friday I went and saw Miracle Brothers. I guess I should've read reviews, or something from this board because I was so disappointed. I love Kerry Butler, and Taylor Maynard, and many others in the cast, but great voices aside this story just isn't good. I thought it was going to be more dramatic than random goofy segements of jokes. They just placed so many things in and then left certain things out. Like the mothers are in for most of the 1st half but you hardly see them in the secon
re: Whats up with all these Juke box musicals coming in ??? Whats the point?
 Oct 3 2005, 03:51:30 AM
I for one am not looking forward to Ring of Fire, because um the movie with Reese and Joaquin looks too good that I'm all Johnny Cash out! Though, if you notice the extreme exposure of all these once movies made into musical theatre? I have! I bet you all have said this in this very own thread, but I don't read so much of the blah blah blah. Jukebox musicals are here and they go. They don't stay for so long, but they go away. So, in the cycle of things just wait for them to pass by or check out
re: But I'm a Cheerleader!
 Sep 20 2005, 09:42:28 AM
In my morning whinny mood: I WANT TICKETS TO THIS!!!
Well, if any of you who are unable to go to your shows just drop me a pm, because I would love to see this.
Okay its over.

Opinions on the Woman in White
 Jul 20 2005, 11:53:33 PM
Is it something to see when it hits Broadway?
re: Light in the Piazza seating, asap.
 Jul 11 2005, 03:17:57 PM
My mother and I sat in left on the isle of row C. We really enjoyed sitting there. It's front row and you see everything. The orchestra is right below you and you feel and definetly hear the music. I guess to clear it up being on the left side of row C are great seats. I did notice that if you sat on the right they really don't play to that side. They played a lot to the center and to the left. Good luck with what you choose.
re: What exactly is 'The Union'?
 Jul 5 2005, 07:18:58 PM
Do you know how I can be a part of it?
What exactly is "The Union"?
 Jul 5 2005, 07:11:10 PM
Lincoln Center told me I had to become part of the Union to usher, what the heck is it?
re: I'm scared to see Lennon...
 Jul 4 2005, 12:42:53 PM
Where are you guys getting those pictures from? Or, what are they from?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You