pixeltracker

Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?

Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?

fengshuihellnyc
#0Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:02pm

I know this isn't really the place to be doing this but if you look at the pics of the signing for brian stokes mitchell signing there is a pic of a guy who was standing behind me.
If you look at the 2nd to last photo.. in the distance there is a guy in a white shirt, however you can't see me.
(heres the page for the pics https://www.broadwayworld.com/viewcolumn.cfm?colid=10281)

I'm hoping you are reading this. I was standing in front of you and was talking to you and your friend and her mother. I really wanted to ask you out as you seemed like such a cool nice person who enjoyed theatre but I couldn't bring myself to speak up... especially in front of your friend and her mother. You're from Jersey and Would love to go out with you.

If you read this please leave me a message here pm me. Or if you know this person please let them know.

I know this is totally cheasy but you were such a cool guy.

Roninjoey Profile Photo
Roninjoey
#1re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:11pm

Suddenly this is the Craigslist, this is.

yr ronin,
joey

fengshuihellnyc
#2re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:13pm

Its not and I know this isn't necessarily the place to do it but at this point with a pic of him up what am I suppose to do. Sorry

gavrochegirl
#3re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:14pm

WTF?

What the puck?!

shesamarshmallow
#4re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:18pm

He's totally cute!

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

fengshuihellnyc
#5re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:20pm

I'm sorry to everyone if this is annoying. I just really liked him. The lady in front of me told him he looked familiar. I told him he looked like one of the Jersey Boys. He looked at me and said Well I am from Jersey. re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me? wish I would have asked him out. re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me? I know this is pathetic!

thevolleyballer
#6re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:34pm

Hah, don't be so hard on yourself. This is totally romantic comedy, do-anything-to-get-the-guy fun. Good luck in finding him!

IssaMe
#7re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:42pm

...and somebody here can make a musical out of this...

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#8re: Stokes Mitchell signing.. Guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 3:58pm

haha, well, learn from it, if you like anyone again, don't hesitate to let him know!, although it must be hard to try to get anyone's # at a signing in front of a lot of people, hope you find your Jersey Boy!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

papalovesmambo Profile Photo
papalovesmambo
#9stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 4:43pm

he's al qaeda.

r.i.p. marco, my guardian angel.

...global warming can manifest itself as heat, cool, precipitation, storms, drought, wind, or any other phenomenon, much like a shapeshifter. -- jim geraghty

pray to st. jude

i'm a sonic reducer

he was the gimmicky sort

fenchurch=mejusthavingfun=magwildwood=mmousefan=bkcollector=bradmajors=somethingtotalkabout: the fenchurch mpd collective

sondheimboy2 Profile Photo
sondheimboy2
#10stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 5:34pm

...And, if you two do somehow get together, could you find out if he has a gay brother?

"A coherent existance after so many years of muddle" - Desiree' Armfelt, A Little Night Music "Life keeps happening everyday, Say Yes" - 70, Girls, 70 "Life is what you do while you're waiting to die" - Zorba

EugLoven Profile Photo
EugLoven
#11stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 5:35pm

Oooo he's a cutey.
You sure he pitched for your team?
Haha :)

PS: You can see him in the last (aerial) photo... are you in there too? And how was meeting Mr.Stokes? And how's his album sound?
Updated On: 6/10/06 at 05:35 PM

shesamarshmallow
#12stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 5:45pm

Some of the mixes will take a while to get used to (especially How Long Has This Been Going On), but I really love it. Especially Something's Coming, the first song.

broadwayunderstudies.com - most underrated performers on broadway

showbiz287 Profile Photo
showbiz287
#13stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 5:48pm

shouldn't this belong in that "Stalker?" Thread thats been around...j/k

but yea, besides that, he is cute.

"I'll eat some breakfast, then change the world."

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#14stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 6:22pm

damn...i'd ask him out too. quite the hottie.

sanda Profile Photo
sanda
#15stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/10/06 at 6:48pm

yes, he is cute.

Sigh, why didn't you just ask his contact info there. Not like asking him out, but like "Hey, it's so glad to talk to you. Hope we can watch shows together. How about give me your No?"

fengshuihellnyc
#16stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 4:06am

because I had a total mind lapse talking to him. It was toooooo dreamy. It was like talking to a movie star. You're tooooo star struck to relize whats going on.

I was dumb... very dumb.

fengshuihellnyc
#17stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 4:08am

I'm pretty sure he pitched for my team. stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me? why was I soooo stupid. stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?

zzannahk Profile Photo
zzannahk
#18stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 5:46am

he's wearing a black backpack and he's also in the last pic, talking to some blonde, sorry but the backpack is too corny. I perfer messanger bags!

Urban
#19stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 7:29am

Screw that guy, can I just have Brian Stokes Mitchell instead?

*wipes away drool*

#20stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 8:59am

If he was in a line like that, he's probably gay stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?

jasonf Profile Photo
jasonf
#21stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 10:08am

Terrible stereotype. I'm straight and would have been there if I could have. (Though I'm not particularly thrilled by the new album).

Hi, Shirley Temple Pudding.

WithoutATrace Profile Photo
WithoutATrace
#22stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 1:46pm

he's straight.

if he were gay, he would have a messenger bag.

MTVMANN Profile Photo
MTVMANN
#23stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 1:56pm

Any Luck Yet?

jacobtsf Profile Photo
jacobtsf
#24stokes mitchell signing.. guy behind me?
Posted: 6/11/06 at 2:08pm

"he's straight.

if he were gay, he would have a messenger bag."

Once again, a very rude stereotype. I am straight but I have a messenger bag (and I would also be at that event if I would have been able to get off work).

David walked into the valley With a stone clutched in his hand He was only a boy But he knew someone must take a stand There will always be a valley Always mountains one must scale There will always be perilous waters Which someone must sail -Into the Fire Scarlet Pimpernel

Videos