News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

john cudia in phantom on tour

robert2 Profile Photo
robert2
#0john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 10:28am

Has anyone seen John Cudia in Phantom he is a great actor! I would like to get to see him. does anyone have any pictures of him as the phantom .thanks

sharon1
#1re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 11:00am

When did he start playing the Phantom. I saw him on Broadway as Raoul.

robert2 Profile Photo
robert2
#2re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 11:06am

he started playing phantom about two months ago and I heard hes great

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#3re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 2:46pm

http://www.phansonline.net/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=12

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Marguerite Chauvelin
#4re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 4:06pm

He's great as Raoul, and he's adorable re: john cudia in phantom on tour

If Percy Blakeney were in Les Mis....

Percy: Sink me! If it isn't Javvurt!
Javert: Zsah-vair, it's pronounced Zsah-vair.
Pecry: But it's spelled J-A-V-E-R-T Javvurt.
Javert: Repeat after me Zsah...Zsah....
Percy: Oh! Zsa-Zsa! Like the Gabor sister! Well I personally have always prefered Eva.
Javert: (Looks for gun)

mijofly19
#5re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/14/06 at 4:08pm

I saw him as Raoul and Phantom while he was still on Broadway. His Raoul is my favorite. His Phantom wasn't quite as good as Hugh's, but still good.

coolphantom919 Profile Photo
coolphantom919
#6re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/16/06 at 11:18pm

I've seen Raoul played by John Cudia and Michael Shawn Lewis! Both are awesome!

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#7re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/16/06 at 11:52pm

does anyone know how long he is contracted with Phantom because I know it's coming to philly sometime next season and I really want to see him in it. thanks

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

kelzama
#8re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/18/06 at 12:12pm

Phantom contracts go in six month chunks, which takes Cudia at least through September.

EponineAmneris Profile Photo
EponineAmneris
#9re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/18/06 at 1:16pm

John was a great Raoul, so I would think he'd be a good Erik as well re: john cudia in phantom on tour Best of luck to him.

"TO LOVE ANOTHER PERSON IS TO SEE THE FACE OF GOD"- LES MISERABLES--- "THERE'S A SPECIAL KIND OF PEOPLE KNOWN AS SHOW PEOPLE... WE'RE BORN EVERY NIGHT AT HALF HOUR CALL!"--- CURTAINS

Phantess Profile Photo
Phantess
#10re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/18/06 at 4:29pm

I saw John's first performance as Phantom when he was understudying the role on Broadway. He is amazing! Spectacular voice and acting.

amcchemist Profile Photo
amcchemist
#11re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/18/06 at 11:49pm

I saw John Cudia last night in a performance of POTO in St. Louis. Excellent phantom! He really tug at my heart strings when on the angel he was grieving the love lost. I think the only part I was a little dissappointed with is I really was expecting a bit more venom during the mirror scene with "Insolent Boy!" He wasn't quite as menacing there as I had hoped, a minor thing, but boy he was at the end of the show. The whole cast was quite good actually. The sound in the Fox theater wasn't the best though. I really thought that the orchestra did not come through as well as it could have. I don't know, I guess the POTO shows I've seen, I'm used to that organ at the beginning really filling the theater. It didn't at the matinee, but there were several times I thought that the singers were actually more overpowering than the orchestra.

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#12re: john cudia in phantom on tour
Posted: 6/19/06 at 1:10am

I saw him in the title role on Broadway over three years ago, he was an understudy then. He was really good.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

Videos