pixeltracker

Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule

Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule

Yankeefan007
#0Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 10:42am

Is Vikki doing a full week? Is she missing the Wednesday evening? Is she missing the Friday evening and Saturday matinee? I've heard so much about this....does anyone know for sure?

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#1re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 11:04am

Won't Patti do the tuesday and wednesday evening like always?

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

WickedGeek28 Profile Photo
WickedGeek28
#2re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 11:09am

Yes. There were no changes released by the theater.

"You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view - until you climb into his skin and walk around in it."
To Kill A Mockingbird

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#3re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 12:12pm

Laura Patti doesn't do Tue or Wen evening shows. She is one a 6 show a week schedule.

mijofly19
#4re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 12:37pm

"Laura Patti doesn't do Tue or Wen evening shows. She is one a 6 show a week schedule."

Do you mean Victoria?

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#5re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 12:39pm

Patti plays Margaret Tuesdays and Wednesdays nights. She is the best Margaret. Try to see her if you can!

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

All_For_Laura Profile Photo
All_For_Laura
#6re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 1:03pm

I think that is what he/she meant, because Patti has continued to do tuesday and wednesday nights, with victoria performing the rest.

...What happened next, was stranger still, a woman breathless and afraid, appeared out of the night, completely dressed in white. She had a secret she would tell, of one who had mistreated her. Her face and frightened gaze, my mind cannot erase...But then she ran from view. She looked so much like you...

Sluggy Profile Photo
Sluggy
#7re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 2:02pm

I spoke with Patti after a performance last week, and she said her last Margaret performances will be on Tuesday and Wednesday nights this week.

"Which way do you want these pleats turned?" "Toward Mecca."

BwayBaby18 Profile Photo
BwayBaby18
#8re: Victoria Clark's Last Week Schedule
Posted: 6/25/06 at 2:50pm

sry i wasn't paying attention when i was typing.. i ment Victoria

Videos