Is this Sutton & Christian?

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#0Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 9:59am

This pic (below) was in a DROWSY ad on Playbill.com. I thought it was Sutton and Troy Britton Johnson at first, but if you look closely, is it just me or does that look like Christian?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)
Updated On: 9/12/06 at 09:59 AM

Wanna Be A Foster
#1re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:00am

re: Is this Sutton & Christian?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."

Ladyofthe Lake Profile Photo
Ladyofthe Lake
#2re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:21am

It looks like Christian to me, too.

#3re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:30am

It is... we asked her at the stage door when we saw the show in July.

i*heart*fame
#4re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:40am

That is so cute!

"Don't thank your parents, if you were raised in a nurturing environment you wouldnt be in show business"--Conan O'Brien at the 2006 Emmy Awards

bigbigbill Profile Photo
bigbigbill
#5re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 11:00am

You don't have to ask anyone. That is clearly Christian Borle.

TabooWickedFan Profile Photo
TabooWickedFan
#6re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 11:19am

yes it is. Very cute picture

"But I relish every brillant inspired moment. This is who I'm determined to be- an actor/singer/dancer-no, I take that back, this is who I am. These people are my tribe, my destiny. I know it. -How I Paid for College; A story of sex, theft, friendship and musical theater.

ashley0139
#7re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 12:41pm

It's an adorable picture, but why is Christian in a Drowsy ad?

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Elphaba.Fabala.Fae Profile Photo
Elphaba.Fabala.Fae
#8re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 9:37pm

In the Drowsy Chaperone program, there's a page about Jane Roberts ( 'played' Janet V.d.G. in Drowsy) and how she was married to the same man ( Christian in the pictures) several times...I love that they used Christian for that...one of the cutest ideas I've ever seen!!
Hope that clarifies a little!

Wanna Be A Foster
#9re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 9:42pm

Aww! The creative team for that show is so cool!

-Kad

Izzybeth008 Profile Photo
Izzybeth008
#10re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 9:44pm

that's such a cute idea!

"And so as the woman is taking the wand outlining my body my crotch set off the alarm..." ~Ann Richards R.I.P I have an elbow that bends the wrong way, and I'd do things like stand in an elevator and the doors would close, and I'd pretend that my arm had got caught in it, and then I'd scream, 'Ow, ow, put it back!'-Geena Davis

Elphaba.Fabala.Fae
#11re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:03pm

I hope this is allowed, but I scanned 1/2 the page from the program. ** I guess that's how you do a direct post..:) *

Enjoy!

re: Is this Sutton & Christian?

The Drowsy program is my favorite..so clever!

Updated On: 9/12/06 at 10:03 PM

Wanna Be A Foster
#12re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:07pm

I need to pick up one of those next time I see DROWSY!

-Kad

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#13re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:07pm

Ah! I missed out on the program when I saw it. I need to buy it.

How long is it? Is it just like other shows' programs? Length-wise.

PARISinNYC Profile Photo
PARISinNYC
#14re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:08pm

double-post. Updated On: 9/12/06 at 10:08 PM

Elphaba.Fabala.Fae
#15re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:15pm

I think it's a little longer than most, but the actual part of the show is pretty short -- but SO worth it!!
The back/ reverse side is "Man in Chairs" book of dreams...that's my favorite part!!

Izzybeth008 Profile Photo
Izzybeth008
#16re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/12/06 at 10:22pm

hahaha those are awesome pictures!!!

"And so as the woman is taking the wand outlining my body my crotch set off the alarm..." ~Ann Richards R.I.P I have an elbow that bends the wrong way, and I'd do things like stand in an elevator and the doors would close, and I'd pretend that my arm had got caught in it, and then I'd scream, 'Ow, ow, put it back!'-Geena Davis

millie_dillmount Profile Photo
millie_dillmount
#17re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/13/06 at 6:55am

I have the program and never noticed the picture had Christian in it! Must check that out!

That's a cute idea to pay tribute to Sutton and Christian's engagement.

"We like to snark around here. Sometimes we actually talk about theater...but we try not to let that get in our way." - dramamama611

bwayondabrain
#18re: Is this Sutton & Christian?
Posted: 9/13/06 at 6:59am

yeah, i have the program, and noticed that
that is so cute!

i love the picture where Christian is on the ground, and Sutton if like 'NOOOOO!!!"

:P