pixeltracker

Sara Ramirez guest host on the view

Sara Ramirez guest host on the view

beachbum
#0Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 11:34am

Anyone else happen catch her as the guest host today?

Cabchic
#1re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 11:36am

I just heard about this and am stuck at work. Can someone post a recap?

Yankeefan007
#2re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 11:58am

She gave the audience a copy of the Spamalot recording.

beachbum
#3re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 12:01pm

She didn't get to say a whole lot, but really who could with that group, at the end when she gave the cd away she kinda laughed and said well I got few words in.

kewlgrrl25
#4re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 8:59pm

I can't believe this! the one day i don't tape the view. if anyone can post this on youtube.com or knows where it is online, please share.

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#5re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:02pm

aw, I missed it. :[

I hope my mom saw it, so I can ask her about it.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

boxers7 Profile Photo
boxers7
#6re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:04pm

Well, Joy had no problem calling her a "chubbette."

"I don't wanna see that!" -Aunt Sassy (as played by Valerie Cherish) on Room & Bored

TonyaFanatic Profile Photo
TonyaFanatic
#7re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:07pm

those women are such bitches except rosie which is probably the weirdest truth ever.

"Girl, this cupcake is the jumpoff"- Adriane Lenox

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#8re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 9:10pm

^I know, how ironic. I was just thinking that.

WTF? Joy is a bit of a chubette herself, isn't she?

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

Queenie Was A Blonde Profile Photo
Queenie Was A Blonde
#9re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 10:33pm

I am so dissapointed I missed her! yay for the Spamalot recording.

"Dont look at me that way Your ears and your eyes Got used to the lies But you're getting the truth today"

"Ah the city. So many lights you can actually pretend one of them is shining on you."

CLIFF: "There was a cabaret and there was a master of ceremonies and there was a city called Berlin in a country called Germany - and it was the end of the world and I was dancing with Sally Bowles - and we were both fast asleep"

istoleatv Profile Photo
istoleatv
#10re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 11:25pm

Sara talked about 'spanks' so that was kinda funny. Spanks are like girdles. Then Rosie said that Sara was her ideal size, size 12. Rosie also said Sara was the first Tony winner to co-host The View.

You all need to be tivoing The View everyday, because you never know when Rosie will have Broadway people on!!!

RentBoy86
#11re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/20/06 at 11:53pm

Yeah, I can't believe they called her out like that for being "thick." I actually think she's gorgeous. She's beautiful and she can belt her tits off, that's hot in my book. She didn't say much, but she had a "moment" with Ben Affleck that had me laughing. I was hoping she'd get to sing something, but she didn't.

kootness Profile Photo
kootness
#12re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 12:18am

I saw a little bit of the show, And Sara looked great. I think shes been looking kinda rough on Greys Anatomy, but she looks muuuuuch better minus the scrubs. And good god those women know how to dominate a conversation, poor Sara. P.S. Elisabeth is a tool.

catstagestud Profile Photo
catstagestud
#13re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 1:29am

I loved it; Sara was great; can't wait for Grey's tomorrow!

Cheers,

Christopher

www.christopherviolett.com

Jon
#14re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 12:14pm

She just looks weird on Grey's Anatomy when they shoot her in close-up standing next to someone else, and you notice how HUGE her head is!

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#15re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 12:28pm

Rosie freakin' rocks. I love that woman. She spreads Broadway love wherever she goes. re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

bella cantato
#16re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 1:05pm

"P.S. Elisabeth is a tool."
HAHAHAHA !

I agree.

"You know, a little orphan girl once told me that the sun would come out tomorrow. Her adopted father was a powerful billionaire, so I supressed the urge to laugh in her face. But now, by gum, I think she might have been on to something!" --Reefer Madness

cheezedoodle
#17re: Sara Ramirez guest host on the view
Posted: 9/21/06 at 1:30pm

Yes - Joy called her a chubbette. Now are you also going to post that it was in reference to the statement she made lauding the fact that she is a size 12 in a hit primetime TV show? It was not a bitchy statement, but an acknowledgement that a plus size woman with talent has a great job. Sara also made a funny statement about her not being married - like she is horrified by the prospect. That was great!

"Oh Link...your pork is ready..." - Edna Turnblad

Videos