RENT

aMaZiNgMaYzIe Profile Photo
aMaZiNgMaYzIe
#0RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:03pm

I would just like to say i dont just love rent for the catchy, toe tapping songs [[even thought they help =D]]. I love it because it supports ppl with AIDS, interracial relationships and it shows struggles tht some ppl have to deal with everyday. i mean we all think tht we are in bad situatons. but this movie shows tht there are pll in wayyy worse situations...and it makes me feel tht im very fourtunate in the position tht im in.

*Feel like going insane? Got a fire in your brain? And you're thinking of drinking gasoline? * - Mark, RENT Hi!!! mhmmm i send this hi out to...OMG!!....wait....is that a Hayley? OMG i think it is!! redey? 1....2....3....ENERGY WAVE!!!! I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot change But till I try, I'll never know! Too long I've been afraid of Losing love I guess I've lost Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy Defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity And you can't pull me down

aMaZiNgMaYzIe Profile Photo
aMaZiNgMaYzIe
#1re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:07pm

And i have seen the muscial too.

*Feel like going insane? Got a fire in your brain? And you're thinking of drinking gasoline? * - Mark, RENT Hi!!! mhmmm i send this hi out to...OMG!!....wait....is that a Hayley? OMG i think it is!! redey? 1....2....3....ENERGY WAVE!!!! I'm through accepting limits 'Cuz someone says they're so Some things I cannot change But till I try, I'll never know! Too long I've been afraid of Losing love I guess I've lost Well, if that's love It comes at much too high a cost! I'd sooner buy Defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity And you can't pull me down

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#2re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:11pm

Thanks for sharing.

TWSFan4Ever Profile Photo
TWSFan4Ever
#3re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:12pm

woooo?

TheMecca
#4re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 9:18pm

omg i luv bof rent and eyedeena i see everyfing shes in
btw when is she gonna coem bak to wicked my frend told me she wuz comming back plz answer re: RENT

rosscoe(au) Profile Photo
rosscoe(au)
#5re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:18pm

I love Grease, cause it shows me what it was like in the 50's, you know how people struggled with : Having a high school with no African Americans...I think back to then and think how lucky we are now.

Well I didn't want to get into it, but he's a Satanist. Every full moon he sacrifices 4 puppies to the Dark Lord and smears their blood on his paino. This should help you understand the score for Wicked a little bit more. Tazber's: Reply to Is Stephen Schwartz a Practicing Christian

DRSisLove Profile Photo
DRSisLove
#6re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:29pm

Mecca, you're kidding, right?

snl89
#7re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:31pm

^LOL, I actually wasn't too sure on that either for a sec!

you... ARE kidding..I hope?

EDIT: yeah, I think they have to be, because how else would they know to say eyedina? haha, it was VERY convincing though!!

and yes, RENT is amazing :P

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
Updated On: 11/1/06 at 10:31 PM

TheMecca
#8re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:32pm

Yes, I am kidding.
Rent's great.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#9re: RENT
Posted: 11/1/06 at 10:51pm

this threde maeks me h8 ppl.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

Heybeenfood Profile Photo
Heybeenfood
#10re: RENT
Posted: 11/2/06 at 12:08am

Is it me or have there been one too many Wicked jokes?

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#11re: RENT
Posted: 11/2/06 at 12:18am

There can never be too many Wicked jokes.

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

neddyfrank2
#12re: RENT
Posted: 11/2/06 at 12:23am

Umm very insightful.

Videos