Spamalot Tour

LyTeMyCanDyI Profile Photo
LyTeMyCanDyI
#1Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/24/07 at 11:06am

I'll be in Atlanta in February and Spamalot will be there at the Fox. Is the tour any good? I live in NW York and could see it on Broadway, of course, but my brother wants to see the tour.

Megan Mullally as Karen Walker on Will and Grace: "Tell me more. Tell me more. Like does he have a car?"

sarbear2
#2re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/24/07 at 12:06pm

I saw it in Ft. Lauderdale and loved it. It's not for everyone, but this production is just superb.

God is dead. Shit lives.

LizzieCurry Profile Photo
LizzieCurry
#2re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 12:17am

http://www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_culture/view.bg?articleid=1067231

"This thread reads like a series of White House memos." — Mister Matt

MillieDillmount Profile Photo
MillieDillmount
#3re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 2:09am

I hope the tour is good. One good thing of being a college student, my college is going to Boston next weekend to see it, just $15 for the show ticket and bus ticket! It's a pretty good price, even if it is bad. But I love the CD, so I'm sure I'm gonna love the show!

(Also, we are going to see Ave. Q in Boston in March for $30! I just wish we could go up to NYC, I'd love to see Young Frankenstein that cheap! haha)

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#4re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 9:12am

Boston just got a great review for its second visit. I love this show.

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'

javertjunky Profile Photo
javertjunky
#5re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 10:25am

I saw the tour in Toledo. It was hilarious and the entire cast was wonderful.

"Men like me can never change, Men like you can never change. No, 24601. My duty's to the law - you have no Rights. Come with me 24601. Now the wheel has turned around, Jean Valjean is nothing now. Dare you talk to me of crime, And the price you had to pay. Every man is born in sin. Every man must choose his way. You know nothing of Javert. I was born inside a jail, I was born with s like you, I am from the gutter too!" ~Javert

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#6re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 10:41am

I saw the tour last fall and was very UNDERwhelemd with it.

Even then, the actors and actresses were merely going through the motions. We couldn't believe how lackluster the whole thing was. Such a disappointment after listening to the CD for many months prior.

The sets looked very cheap and the lighting was all over the place, doing nothing to contribute to the mood.

Our "Lady of the Lake" was, in a word, disappointing!

Good thing we had the CD to run back to!

Hope you have better luck than we did!

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

broadwayfan7 Profile Photo
broadwayfan7
#7re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 2:45pm

I saw the tour in October and enjoyed it very much! If you get the chance to see it, I would. Have fun!

"Everytime you step on that stage it is somebody's first Broadway show and somebody's last Broadway show. Make it count."

broadwayrules  Profile Photo
broadwayrules
#8re: Spamalot Tour
Posted: 1/18/08 at 3:26pm

Seeing it tonight! Hope it is good!

Videos