Spring Awakening on MTV

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#1Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 5:40pm

Johnny Gallagher posted a blog on his Myspace about the Spring Awakening piece on MTV. Here are the air times:

"Thursday, February 1st at the following times on MTV; 5:50 AM, 6:50 AM, 7:50 AM, 8:50 AM. it will also be airing on MTV2 tomorrow at the following times; 4:30AM, 5:30AM, 7:30AM, 8:30AM. it will also be available online starting at 7:00 p.m tonight at MTVNEWS.COM."

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

snl89
#2re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 5:43pm

I def freaked because that means it will be up in AN HOUR AND 15 MINS!! eeeeee re: Spring Awakening on MTV

/spazz

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#2re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 5:45pm

eastern time right?

"Lables are for soup cans, not people." -Anthony Rapp

dramaqueen2 Profile Photo
dramaqueen2
#3re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 5:45pm

yayayayayayayyyyyyyy!

thank youuuuu! can't wait! =D <33

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

Mandi Moo Profile Photo
Mandi Moo
#4re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 5:47pm

Who's gonna see it at 5:30 in the morning?

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#5re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 6:00pm

me :)

i gotta get ready for school anyway, so ill be up.

snl89
#6re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 6:02pm

Considering I DONT think I'll be getting much of my hmwk done tonight DUE to this (I kid you not, I obsess over these things way, way too much lol), chances are I'll be up at 5:30 too re: Spring Awakening on MTV but, you know, I will have already seen it (probably many times).. lol

though it will be very cool to actually see it on tv!

I don't need a life that's normal. That's way too far away. But something next to normal would be okay. Something next to normal is what I'd like to try. Close enough to normal to get by.
Updated On: 1/31/07 at 06:02 PM

aidaxx3 Profile Photo
aidaxx3
#7re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 6:12pm

haha i second that.

dramaqueen2
#8re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 6:15pm

hahaha, me too aida.

i leave at 6;50 everday. i will see it alright! =)

hear my song; it was made for the time when you don't know where to go, listen to the song that i sing, you'll be fine..

snl89
#9re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:05pm

god MTV, got your act together! dont you know its 7:04 and you should have the video up by now? people these days... sigh

(jk, clearly re: Spring Awakening on MTV)

JKlock Profile Photo
JKlock
#10re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:26pm

i'll watch it at 5 50, since im up at that time for school. good way to start the day ! haha

http://two-sails.blogspot.com/

brainpolice23
#11re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:31pm

mtv was lying. it's 7:33 right now...no video.

snl89
#12re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:41pm

argggg this makes me so mad!! they got my hopes all up!! they better put it up soon. This is NOT cool.

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#13re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 7:54pm

I was interviewed for this; so unless they cut my interview out you'll all see me! It was funny they came up to me and were like, "What'd you think of the show? What about the music? What about the cast?", and they kept going. Then, they had me sign a release form and never told me when it was going to be on t.v., so I'm glad it was announced!

dramaqueen2
#14re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:00pm

redhead.. there is major jealousy happening right now!

and.. call me an idiot, but i couldn't find it on the site!!
did anyone else!? let me know! i am dying! (as are the rest of you i'm sure, ahah!)

<33333

Redhead0322 Profile Photo
Redhead0322
#15re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:04pm

Yea, it's definitely not posted. Grr!

dramaqueen2
#16re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:06pm

boooo mtv! i really don't want to have to wait and attempt to catch it tomorrow morning! (but i am and i will!) because seriously with my luck, i would miss it! ugh!

HURRY UP ALREADY MTV!

gumbo2 Profile Photo
gumbo2
#17re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:07pm

Obnoxious that it's not posted...I guess I can be up by 8:50.

snl89
#18re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:08pm

seriously, this is really getting on my nerves. Now I'm going to be obsessively checking it all night! They shouldn't have posted a specific time if they werent actually going to DO it!! arggg. I wouldn't have minded if they'd said "the night of 1/31", but they gave a specific time and they should have stuck to it!

Updated On: 1/31/07 at 08:08 PM

Dirty Rotten Scoundrel
#19re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:14pm

MTV sits on a thrown of lies.

Ah well, the waiting is the hardest part...

I wouldn't have minded if they'd said "the night of 1/31",

That would have been worse. I think a lot of people would be checking compulsively from 6 PM until it popped up. At least they spared us a couple of hours.

Well, the way I see it is this: I've lived my entire life without seeing this video. So I can probably go a little while longer without it. Until then...*listens to cast recording.*

coolkid11776
#20re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 8:43pm

When will this be online It's 8:44 and no video?

Rent The best show on Broadway. I was at the closing. BEST night of my Life. April 29th 1996-September 7th 2008 12 years of love "No Day But Today"

dramaqueen2
#21re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:01pm

it's 10 pm on the dot.. how about now?!

anything?! anything at all?!

ahhhhhh!

kgallo Profile Photo
kgallo
#22re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:03pm

I was informed from another site that if you go to www.mtvu.com and watch the video loop on the home page it is on there. Supposedly the entire video loop is about 45 minutes long and the SA clip is about 2 mins. Last I heard it came on around 9:45, so it should probably be up again around 10:30, but I would check a few minutes before that if you can. U haven't seen it yet either so I'll be waiting...

"Thought is suspect, and money is their idol, and nothing is okay unless it's scripted in their Bible." -Spring Awakening

dramaqueen2
#23re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:09pm

oooooh! thanks kgallo! =)

dramaqueen2
#24re: Spring Awakening on MTV
Posted: 1/31/07 at 10:19pm

there are like 2985728075 video options.. which one do i click?
i'm confused, i wanna see it!!!!

Videos