pixeltracker

Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?

Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#1Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 1:41pm

Has anyone stayed after at either shows?

Did Kevin, Eve, Christopher, and Brain come out to sign?

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#2re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 3:34pm

At Moon it's the door just to the left where the baricades and crowds are. Yes, Colm, Eve and Kevin all came out. Don't expect Kevin to sign anything but the Playbill though. And it was a madhouse when I went.

Don't know about Inherit. Haven't seen that one yet.

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

travismoser
#2re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 4:04pm

No, Kevin Spacey hasn't come out yet

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#3re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 4:15pm

^ HA! :)

Experience live theater. Experience paintings. Experience books. Live, look and listen like artists! ~ imaginethis
LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#4re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 4:42pm

HAHAHA

I think he did a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. Once he started getting film roles though....haha

Yankeefan007
#5re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 6:25pm

Yeah, they all sign autographs.

Mr Roxy Profile Photo
Mr Roxy
#6re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 6:34pm

I wonder if he would sign a DVD of "Beyond The Sea"?

Poster Emeritus

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#7re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:01pm

During previews he was only signing Playbills. He could have loosened things since then (I know Bill and Julianne did once TVH opened), but I wouldn't go counting on it.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#8re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:02pm

maybe I saw some teen girls the night I went w/ some Superman stuff and I wanted to smack them b/c Eve Best came out and they were clueless as to who she was but I didn't get to see if Spacey signed them.

RIP Natasha Richardson. ~You were a light on this earth ~

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#8re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:02pm

oops double post but here's to Eve Best looking GORGEOUS when she came out the stage door

Updated On: 4/25/07 at 09:02 PM

Yankeefan007
#10re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:03pm

Spacey made it clear at the stage door that he didn't want his signature "to become an eBay stop," so no movie stuff.

gustof777 Profile Photo
gustof777
#11re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:04pm

I completely understand. I mean he looked sooo drained when he came out and I couldn't believe how many people it seemed hadn't seen the show.good for him

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#12re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:16pm

Yeah, I totally respect that. I mean, I would never do that. But some people would and do. I did get two playbills signed, but one is for a really good online friend (who still hasn't sent me her address). The thought of selling it never crossed my mind. Probably because it's such a personal experience for me...seeing them perform and then meeting them.

And yes, he does look drained after the show. He was gracious about signing playbills, but you could tell he was drained.

And gusto, I agree. Eve is gorgeous. And completely gracious. When I saw her pre-show last Thursday and said how much I'd loved her performance and was hoping to get back, she seemed floored. But in a good way. Like surprised that I'd recognized her or something. It was cute.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!
Updated On: 4/25/07 at 09:16 PM

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#13re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:45pm

I hope he will sign my window card! :)

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#14re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/25/07 at 9:46pm

My guess is since it's for the show he might. Course one way to almost guarantee it won't be going on eBay is to ask him to sign it TO you. :)

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

little_fall_of_rain
#15re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/26/07 at 2:17pm

when I saw it in London he signed anything from the show (I had a brochure) so I am sure your window card will be fine

erinrebecca
#16re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/26/07 at 5:39pm

He'll sign anything from the show. Just get out of the theatre quickly or you won't get close enough to him to get anything signed!

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#17re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/26/07 at 5:41pm

I'm going to book it to the stage door like it is my J-O-B! American Beauty is my favorite film, and Moon is one of my favorite plays.

kyle. Profile Photo
kyle.
#18re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 12:43am

I just looked at BroadwayPosters.com and did not see a Moon window card on sale. Are they selling them at the theatre?

fengshuihellnyc
#19re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 1:16am

Yeah I'm seeing this soon and Am dying to have a Moon Poster. I'm a huge Spacey fan. LOVE HIM TO DEATH. LOL. I tried triton but they have yet to get them....
does the theatre have them yet... Anyone??? Thanks in advance.

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#20re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 4:44am

I haven't been there since WAY early in previews. They didn't have them at that time.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!

myManCape Profile Photo
myManCape
#21re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 1:04pm

Spacey will sign anything from Moon. Playbill, poster, what ever.
Plummer and Dennehy sign anything.

Thread Jack: Moore and Nighy were willing to sign movie stuff at Hour even before it opened. I got a POTC2 poster signed (in previews) and it looks awesome.

"Have they come yet?"

jordangirl Profile Photo
jordangirl
#22re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 1:09pm

^threadjack: After the third preview they weren't. Or at least Julianne wasn't. But starting sometime after that, Bill signed pretty much anything. Julianne would sign most things, but not every picture or magazine.

LIVE THAT LESSON!!!!!!
Updated On: 4/27/07 at 01:09 PM

nathanlaneismyhero Profile Photo
nathanlaneismyhero
#23re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?
Posted: 4/27/07 at 2:09pm

I met Kevin in London a few years ago after a production of National Anthems at The Old Vic. He signed my NA poster and my Beyond the Sea soundtrack. I don't think I could ever sell that stuff. It has too much meaning. It kind of sucks for true fans who want the stuff for them as opposed to people who just want to make money off of him. That makes me sad. re: Moon & Inherit the Wind Stage Door. Do they come out?

Hold me touch me, Hold me touch me... Kiss me feel me, Yank me spank me, Suck me fu... ah! Hold me touch me!

Videos