TALK RADIO Rush

Wanna Be A Foster Profile Photo
Wanna Be A Foster
#1TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 11:39am

There is no thread on this topic yet. I searched.

I understand that they are sold two hours prior to curtain for $26.25 a piece. Where are the seats located? Have they been selling them any earlier than two hours prior lately, as in when the box office opens?

"Winning a Tony this year is like winning Best Attendance in third grade: no one will care but the winner and their mom."
-Kad

"I have also met him in person, and I find him to be quite funny actually. Arrogant and often misinformed, but still funny."
-bjh2114 (on Michael Riedel)

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#2re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 11:41am

When I went, I went 20 minutes before curtain and got fourth row orchestra, house right. I was 5 seats in but I moved over because there were empty seats in my row. Good seats. No doubt if you get there even earlier you will get even better seats.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#2re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 12:20pm

They have student rush. However, this is the only show that I have ever heard of that A limits their student rush for college students only and B are hard asses about it.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

new_philosophy_girl Profile Photo
new_philosophy_girl
#3re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 12:58pm

They were never asses to me about it. The man and I were actually joking about my ID picture because it is horrible. I went 15 minutes before curtain on a Wed. matinee and got center orch row D.

Sponsor me as I walk the Philadelphia AIDS Walk - Sunday, October 16, 2011. Many of our friends, family and neighbors are in desperate need of health care services and other life-saving programs, but with cutbacks in government dollars , these programs are often under-funded. Now, more than ever, your donations are needed to support organizations providing HIV/AIDS awareness, prevention education, counseling and testing and care services for people living with HIV/AIDS. http://www.aidswalkphilly.org/users/index.php/profile/detail/186643

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#4re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 1:04pm

It's also on TDF nearly every day, which is far less stressful than getting up early and waiting on line.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

frogs_fan85 Profile Photo
frogs_fan85
#5re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 1:11pm

I saw it during previews on a Friday night and got there around 6:15. Actually I think it was the day of the Company CD signing. I was in fourth row center orchestra.

Cages or Wings
#6re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 1:44pm

You just have to show up before curtain to get them. They sell whatever is left. No need to wait on line.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#7re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 2:04pm

They have student rush. However, this is the only show that I have ever heard of that A limits their student rush for college students only and B are hard asses about it.

"If you try to shag my husband while I am still alive, I will shove the art of motorcycle maintenance up your rancid little Cu**. That's a good dear" Tom Stoppard's Rock N Roll

bjh2114 Profile Photo
bjh2114
#8re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 2:11pm

Didn't you just say that winston? Anyway, I have never heard of anyone else having a problem at the Longacre. It was really low stress when I went.

winston89 Profile Photo
winston89
#9re: TALK RADIO Rush
Posted: 5/8/07 at 2:38pm

BJ, sorry double post.

And what I ment about them being asses aboutt it is that they wer VERY strict when i wnet there that it was college students only.