pixeltracker

Question for Sandra Bernhard fans

Question for Sandra Bernhard fans

bobby_luvs_bway Profile Photo
bobby_luvs_bway
#1Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 2:51pm

I am fan of hers, have a few recordings and have seen her shows as often as possible. I just bought the new cd and love it, of course. She has quite a few recordings listed on her website and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend which I should purchase next. I currently have Without You I'm Nothing, I'm Your Woman, Excuses For Bad Behavior Vol. 1, and the new one. Any help is appreciated.

travismoser
#2re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 3:23pm

I'm a Sandy fan as well. Did you get the new version of her "Everything Bad and Beautiful" CD? I have the version that was sold at her live shows and on the internet. Do you know if the new version has enough new material to make it worth purchasing again?

bobby_luvs_bway
#2re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 3:51pm

I'm not sure, as I haven't heard the first recording. Is it the "Live and Beautiful" recording? That was one of the cd's I was looking at purchasing.

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#3re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 5:45pm

you have to get 'I'm Still Here Dammit'

the cd AND the dvd!

muscle23ftl Profile Photo
muscle23ftl
#4re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 5:50pm

I was a fan of hers, until I met her after the show and there was no one waiting for her, yet she refused to sign my playbill. I will never spend another cent on that bitch! And the show wasn't that good either to be honest. 2 of my friends also were treated like crap by her.
She also has known to use the line "Go get a CD and I'll sign it", then dissappears.
Yet, she is very nice to celebrities or powerful people.

"People have their opinions and that doesn't mean that their opinions are wrong or right. I just take it with a grain of salt because opinions are like as*holes, everyone has one". -Felicia Finley-

bobby_luvs_bway
#5re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:17pm

Oh how could i forget "I'm Still Here Damnit". I do have both the cd and dvd of that show. It's hilarious. As for her being a rude bitch...I wouldn't have it any other way.

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#6re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 6:35pm

she has always been divine to me. re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans

Dancin Thru Life Profile Photo
Dancin Thru Life
#7re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 10:26pm

Sara Bernhard is still alive?

Who knew?

:)

"To love another person is to see the face of God!"

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
#8re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 10:34pm

Exactly, bobby_luvs_bway -- I've been enjoying Sandra Bernahard's work for decades (seen all of her appearances Off-Broadway, Broadway, Webster Hall, Joe's Pub and at all the other venues around the country), and like all of us, she has her days AND I wouldn't have it any other way.

Sandra Bernhard IS a c*nty bitch. Get over it. Her 'real' fans have. re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans

B3TA07 Profile Photo
B3TA07
#9re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/14/07 at 10:37pm

Wow. I never knew such a degree of master/slave roleplaying was possible between performer and fan.

-Benjamin
--http://www.benjaminadgate.com/

jrb_actor Profile Photo
jrb_actor
#10re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans
Posted: 6/15/07 at 11:55am

"Wow. I never knew such a degree of master/slave roleplaying was possible between performer and fan."

You've never been to one of my shows then. re: Question for Sandra Bernhard fans

Videos