Where is Stephanie Mills ???

Unmasked05 Profile Photo
Unmasked05
#1Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:32am

Does anyone know what she's doing now? She would make a great Sug Avery in The Color Purple.

Facebook...ME !!!

husk_charmer
#2re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 12:32am

She was at one time attached to a national tour of a civil rights musical with melba moore...but i think it fell apart.

http://www.youtube.com/huskcharmer

Jazzysuite82
#2re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 11:03am

She did Chitlin Circuit, sorry I mean Urban theatre, for a while. She may be out on the road.

supportivemom Profile Photo
supportivemom
#3re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 1:20pm

I think she was just part of a tour that came a couple of weeks ago to North Florida with her and Keith Sweat and Jeffrey Osbourne. I didn't go because it was an outdoor concert and it is effin hot in June here!

bjivie2 Profile Photo
bjivie2
#4re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 2:55pm

She should be playing Glinda in the revival of THE WIZ (along with Carol Channing as Adaperle!).

Eeeeeeyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaannnnnddddd aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiyyyyyyaaaaaammmmmmmm teeeeeeeelllllliiiiiinnngg yyyyooooooouuuuuuuwwwaaaahh...

Bdwy24
#5re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 3:04pm

She is touring in concert with The Whispers. I saw her in concert a few years ago and she was soooo good. She saw me standing in the corner and said "How you doing over there?" I wasn't sure she was talking to me and then she said "Yeah, you. How you doing?"

She probably knew that I was the only Broadway queen at that concert, hehe. Of course I only knew her from Children of Eden=/

She is coming back to Buffalo in concert in October.

LittleFish8386 Profile Photo
LittleFish8386
#6re: Where is Stephanie Mills ???
Posted: 7/11/07 at 3:19pm

Weird! Yesterday my friend and I were listening to the Wiz and I thought the same thing to myself. She's fantastic.