Totally Tasteless Musicals!

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#1Totally Tasteless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 3:37pm

Princess Diana-The Musical

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'
Updated On: 8/27/07 at 03:37 PM

#2re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 4:15pm

Oh please- not even close. How about "9/11! The Musical!" It'll bring the house down!

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#2re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 4:34pm

I have a hard time even saying Princess Diana:The musical. I listened to the CD once and it...well it's pretty difficult to describe.

9/11! The Musical! .... Really? There is one, or are you just saying that that would be a tasteless musical?

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

dramarama2 Profile Photo
dramarama2
#3re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:09pm

Saving Private Ryan: A New Musical Tragedy!

A little known fact is that in the original screenplay, Pan's Labyrinth was Pan's FLAByrinth. Hmmmmmmm...glad they changed it.

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#4re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:17pm

'Thalidomide-The Musical' um, yes you can read!

A young actress with Noel coward after a dreadful opening night performance said to him 'Well, i knew my lines backwards this morning!'' Noels fast reply was ''Yes dear, and thats exactly how you said them tonight'!'

ashley0139
#5re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:21pm

Jihad- the musical

ETA: An actual musical at the Edinburgh Fringe this year.
http://www.edfringe.com/shows/detail.php?action=shows&id=4874

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife
Updated On: 8/26/07 at 05:21 PM

MarkRascati
#6re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:39pm

Date Rape: A New Musical!

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#7re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:40pm

Are those last 2 for real?? Evidence please!

MarkRascati
#8re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 5:55pm

I wish...

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#9re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 6:00pm

Thalidomide is about to go on its second UK tour! Hello! I have the OCR and its abismal

ashley0139
#10re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 6:12pm

I edited my post. It's for real.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

BroadwayBoy2 Profile Photo
BroadwayBoy2
#11re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 6:30pm

Crash : A MUSICAL Based off of the movie!

I'll have them clawing at eachother, like drag queens at a wig sale"

wicked91 Profile Photo
wicked91
#12re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 6:46pm

Legally Blonde 2 - The Musical sequal!!! Ewww

AvenueQResident Profile Photo
AvenueQResident
#13re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 9:44pm

Jerry Springer: The Musical

Wait a minute...

Everything in life...is only for now.

Not Barker, Todd. Profile Photo
Not Barker, Todd.
#14re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 10:50pm

High School Musical 1/2/Haunted/Underwater/In Jail/Mid-Life Crisis/Nursing Home/HELL

PLEASE! Do not post anything negative or dramatic! DidYouReallyHearMe has LOST the ability to ignore such posts and he will comment! Please, help him.

With Clay Aiken in Spamalot, all of Broadway is singing a collective "There! Right! There!" -Me-

"Not Barker, Todd is the only person I've ever known who could imitate Katherine Hepburn...in print." -nmartin-

AnnaK<3LMIP Profile Photo
AnnaK<3LMIP
#15re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/26/07 at 10:59pm

I. ADORE. High School Nursing Home.

I mean, Denzel Washington? Gun to my head..of course.

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#16re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:10am

Is it just me, or is tasteless spelled wrong?

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

lakezurich will be played by Paul Groves in the BWW musical

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#17re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:19am

LZ shame you cant post anything constructive without pulling people apart. Something thats a habit with you! Happy now!

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#18re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:31am

I don't remember pulling anyone apart... if anyone has felt like that then I apologize. And I most certainly was not trying to pull you apart (lol, that sounds kind-of funny) I was just providing some constructive criticism... but I really would like to know why you think I am so mean... I don't remember being mean to anyone on here re: Totally Tastless Musicals!

Rant, Wickud, Rant, Wickud, Rant! We're not gonna pay Rant! 'Cause everythink is Wickud!

"Leave Walt Disney Theatricals new sparkling production of The Little Mermaid on Broadway alone!!!"

LoringsGuy
#19re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:31am

EAT! A Smorgasboard of Songs by Karen Carpenter.

Or something like that. This was a real show from the Minnesota Fringe Festival. Despite the tastlessness of the title, it ended up being a pretty respectful overview of Carpenter's music, from what I hear.

"Word of advice: Be who you are, wear what you want---just learn how to run real fast." Marc, UGLY BETTY

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#20re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:34am

OK your not mean- well you are unless you post your choice of tasteless musical here NOW! x

thetinymagic2 Profile Photo
thetinymagic2
#21re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:35am

...i'm ashamed for LOL !?

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#22re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:39am

Spamalot could be classified here i guess! ?

lakezurich Profile Photo
lakezurich
#23re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 2:50am

Tasteless... hmmm... I think a good tasteless musical would be... Incest: The Musical!!

WickedBoy2 Profile Photo
WickedBoy2
#24re: Totally Tastless Musicals!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 3:08am

LOL

Videos